Sign in to follow this  
Lonnie Lynn (Common)

Ade Akinbiyi anyone?

Just read this morning on teletext that Coventry have put a 1 million bid for the sheff utd striker. I reckon Warnock would be intrested in a McKenzie swap deal because of his fettish with strikers! On a serious note I think he would work well with Earnshaw being a strong powerful predator.

no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,non,no,no,no,no,no,no,NO,NO

Constantly changes clubs, average championship player, no better than mckenzie and oh yeah, he was crap before, and he is nearly 32.

Surprise [:O]

"Akinbiyi actually, single handandly, got Sheff Utd up"

Sheff Utd26-01-2006 Â£ 1750000 10 (6)3

Them 3 Goals must of been very important. 3 Goals in 16 games, less than 1 in 5 and nearly 600k a goal. Are you sure he ''single handedly got them up''?

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

"Akinbiyi actually, single handandly, got Sheff Utd up"

Sheff Utd26-01-2006 Â£ 1750000 10 (6)3

Them 3 Goals must of been very important. 3 Goals in 16 games, less than 1 in 5 and nearly 600k a goal. Are you sure he ''single handedly got them up''?

[/quote]

Goals aren''t everything, just ask Chris Sutton who scored 1 in 14 for Birmingham and 1 in 34 for Chelsea and wasn''t even top scorer in the SPL

"Goals aren''t everything, just ask Chris Sutton who scored 1 in 14 for Birmingham and 1 in 34 for Chelsea and wasn''t even top scorer in the SPL"

I Agree but thats his main job. Sutton''s been playing in the Spl and the premiership, a btter standard than the championship plus last year sutton was playing in a struggling team, akinbye was playing in a good team.

We''ll have to agree to disagree on this one!

ade is one of the best workhorse strikers about for this standard. he must have something about him concidering how many managers have paid  a million++++ for him. could do worse than ade,we could play thorne

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Chris Sutton anyone??

well yes please actually!! [:D]

[/quote]

This thread is all about Akinbiyi so leave that big nose idiot out now.

Iv''e really had enough of all this Sutton talk and this board, anyway i''d rather have Quinny up front and manager and chairman and Assistant and head coach and groundsman and fan and friend and cook and cleaner and tannoy announcer

thanks nolegs, thats the funniest thing I''ve heard all day...............................I''m still giggling.

and that would also be a No to Ade

Goals aren''t everything, just ask Chris Sutton who scored 1 in 14 for Birmingham and 1 in 34 for Chelsea and wasn''t even top scorer in the SPL.What are you talking about!?!?!? When you are a striker goals ARE everything.  Its what you are predominantly bought to do.  Suttons time at Chelsea was a disaster and he didn''t do much better for Birmingham, hence they got relegated.  Plus, I could score in the SPL!!Back on topic, Akinbiyi is overrated, he is also constantly overweight.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Chris Sutton anyone??

well yes please actually!! [:D]

[/quote]

Here here!! Sutton and Earnie would be class - everyone I have mentioned this too (lots of non norwich fans before anyone makes a joke etc etc) has agreed and everyone has been amazed that we are not jumping at the chance of signing Sutton!!

If Coventry really have offered a million pounds to buy Akinbyi, it makes you wonder what they offered NCFC (twice) for Leon and we''ve been daft enough to turn down....

Worthless seems more keen to hang on to a disgruntled Leon than let him go and bring in a decent, gruntled, replacement.

More (but typically Worthless) bizarrre behaviour....[:@]