Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

If You Want 3 More Tickets For Sunday.

4 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

That’s not accurate. The River End is not sold out, there are still a reasonable number of seats left.

That was from the club’s website about an hour ago  - if you know better then fine! 

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

That was from the club’s website about an hour ago  - if you know better then fine! 

Look at the website now!

8 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

That’s not accurate. The River End is not sold out, there are still a reasonable number of seats left.

Regency ( River End ) Upper currently showing over 100 seats available.

18 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Regency ( River End ) Upper currently showing over 100 seats available.

Fine by me. I can only use the information available at the time;100 isn’t that many, looks to be heading for a sell out (as it should) 

Posted (edited)

Still plenty of seats available, pricing is wrong

can still get 13 seats together in river end

Edited by city4eva

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, city4eva said:

Still plenty of seats available, pricing is wrong

can still get 13 seats together in river end

Not many. The match is in 3 days time, it is fine.  Suggests to me the pricing is spot on, if it had sold out in minutes it would be far too cheap.  The price is largely the pay as you go for A games, so why would it be lower for this one, where a PL spot is the potential prize?

Edited by Branston Pickle

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You can but 8 seats together in the Regency Stand, I thought this would be an easy sell out. 

Have you got yours yet?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

Not many. The match is in 3 days time, it is fine.  Suggests to me the pricing is spot on, if it had sold out in minutes it would be far too cheap.  The price is largely the pay as you go for A games, so why would it be lower for this one, where a PL spot is the potential prize?

Fine if you believe all this demand and supply stuff backed up by limited supply with no ground expansion. Then again given the Club's spiel about Mental Health and the like maybe they should be more sympathetic about the cost of living and everyone's opportunity to watch football?

10 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Fine if you believe all this demand and supply stuff backed up by limited supply with no ground expansion. Then again given the Club's spiel about Mental Health and the like maybe they should be more sympathetic about the cost of living and everyone's opportunity to watch football?

Coo, so the club’s ticketing policy ruins people’s mental health?  That is an interesting new angle to bash the club with, well done 👏

£36 is about right it's a game to go to Wembley if people don't like just do one. Honestly just find a darken room and sit all alone on Sunday. Alternatively stop whining on here - watch on Sky, go down the pub and drink tap or listen to Chris Goreham hey that's life. But please stop whining and being pathetic- we know who you are

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, keefyboy said:

£36 is about right it's a game to go to Wembley if people don't like just do one. Honestly just find a darken room and sit all alone on Sunday. Alternatively stop whining on here - watch on Sky, go down the pub and drink tap or listen to Chris Goreham hey that's life. But please stop whining and being pathetic- we know who you are

Post of the decade Keefy 👍👍👍👍👍

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Full time work commitment unfortunately.

There's always the second leg. I can't make that will be watching it on the wireless with Glad.

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

There's always the second leg. I can't make that will be watching it on the wireless with Glad.

I have been meaning to ask but will you be draped in a yellow blanket on Sunday ?

Coo, so the club’s ticketing policy ruins people’s mental health?  That is an interesting new angle to bash the club with, well done 👏

His posts are becoming increasingly bizarre!

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

I have been meaning to ask but will you be draped in a yellow blanket on Sunday ?

I got an email today from the club shop. They don't sell them but we'll be surfing Glad's bloomers again. She's managed to update them, it now says in huge letters 'On The Ball City Nevermind The  Danger Always Shet On The Old Blue And White We All Hate Leeds'.

Hopefully Puntino has something for you biscuit chasers...

So putting regular supporters personal budgets under unnecessary pressure is a great look.

Having made the pricing decision they did perhaps this 3 ticket policy is a good one to avoid casual seats falling into opponents hands.

Should be a lessons learned opportunity though. A review of our over complicated far from flat rate ticket pricing matrix and a commitment to stick by a revision in all circumstances going forward would be a good idea.

3 hours ago, essex canary said:

So putting regular supporters personal budgets under unnecessary pressure is a great look.

Maybe you can blame the efl for having a play-off system at all, and even more when you think of the tickets for the final.  

Perhaps we should just let the team in third have the promotion slot, save all this mental anguish.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Maybe you can blame the efl for having a play-off system at all, and even more when you think of the tickets for the final.  

Perhaps we should just let the team in third have the promotion slot, save all this mental anguish.

At least Wembley prices won't be set by an organisation that is always banging on about Mental Health.

14 hours ago, essex canary said:

Indeed. Prices should be means tested. Now, with your £25,000 asset in Norwich City Fc, you could clearly subsidise a number of supporters reliant on Universal Credit. Very generous of you. Let’s say, £216 for your ticket and then 5 people dependent on UC can go for free. 👍

Just now, Duncan Edwards said:

Indeed. Prices should be means tested. Now, with your £25,000 asset in Norwich City Fc, you could clearly subsidise a number of supporters reliant on Universal Credit. Very generous of you. Let’s say, £216 for your ticket and then 5 people dependent on UC can go for free. 👍

And their children? 

• Haha 1

So there's a couple individual seats left, that i'm sure will be gone by the end of the day. So a sell out, after all. Whodda thunk it

Posted (edited)

Now showing as sold out - imo it is not bad going at all, selling out our 25k of tickets in just over 5 days, and getting to a broad base of supporters.

Edited by Branston Pickle

22k season ticket holders, 2k away fans...should only leave 3k for anyone else.

If season ticket holders havent claimed their seat for this ,what exactly have you been watching us all season for if not for an occasion like this???!!?

Took a punt and bought 3 extras yesterday……..50 quid if anyone wants one!

I am joking by the way but I’m sure some will be selling them on

So I’m glad it’ll be a sold out crowd but that kick off time… what the hell.

getting a drink pre-game? It’s going to be a tough ordeal I’m afraid. Just saw the club want us at the ground early for a wall of yellow, what time were they thinking? Dawn?

Im being facetious of course but you have to admit, 12pm Sunday? So a load of fat slobby sky sports people can watch it in Burnley? I don’t want to get the “they just take the fans for granted” thing going but it’s just another thing really.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

22k season ticket holders, 2k away fans...should only leave 3k for anyone else.

If season ticket holders havent claimed their seat for this ,what exactly have you been watching us all season for if not for an occasion like this???!!?

Other half’s are notorious for organizing stuff the minute the football season ends, they love it.

There’s going to be a lot of fans who are going to Francine’s wedding and pretending to care while thinking about the football. You know, Francine! From the office? No not that office Pats office, you saw her at the Christmas party in 2014? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

So I’m glad it’ll be a sold out crowd but that kick off time… what the hell.

getting a drink pre-game? It’s going to be a tough ordeal I’m afraid. Just saw the club want us at the ground early for a wall of yellow, what time were they thinking? Dawn?

Im being facetious of course but you have to admit, 12pm Sunday? So a load of fat slobby sky sports people can watch it in Burnley? I don’t want to get the “they just take the fans for granted” thing going but it’s just another thing really.

Buh, Surely you can do an all nighter. Maybe a Eurovision Party on the Saturday night- clubbing on Prince of Wales Road, a full English breakfast, then into ‘spoons by 8.

• Haha 1