2clubbanker

Delia smith love for Norwich not selling the clubs soul !

Yet the club down the road have been sold to a investment company that will look to make a profit out of the club a investment company that has a net worth of £8 billion!!

do you wish delia sold the club like Ipswich have ? 

7 minutes ago, 2clubbanker said:

Yet the club down the road have been sold to a investment company that will look to make a profit out of the club a investment company that has a net worth of £8 billion!!

Whats she currently in the process of doing then? 

• Like 3

Nobody is more delighted about Ipswich’s result last night than Delia.

She used to support them, you know? If you look on the internet you’ll find a picture of her wearing an Ipswich rosette! AND she wanted to invest in them first, but the Cobbolds and old Sheepshanks wouldn’t have it because birds don’t know nothing about footy. So that’s how come the well-meaning amateurs ended up here. Boo. 

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, 2clubbanker said:

We didn’t need to sell our soul to the devil. The plan to pass on the club to young Tom was perfect and right thing to do. 

18 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

We didn’t need to sell our soul to the devil. The plan to pass on the club to young Tom was perfect and right thing to do. 

We must keep it in the family. Anyone outside the family is by definition a foreigner.

21 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

We didn’t need to sell our soul to the devil. The plan to pass on the club to young Tom was perfect and the right thing to do. 

38 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

She used to support them, you know? If you look on the internet you’ll find a picture of her wearing an Ipswich rosette! AND she wanted to invest in them first, but the Cobbolds and old Sheepshanks wouldn’t have it because birds don’t know nothing about footy. So that’s how come the well-meaning amateurs ended up here. Boo. 

And that is really only the half of it, the stuff that has been forensically and publicly proven by some brave posters to be true beyond any question. There is so much more...

• Haha 3

🎼I don’t have to sell my soul, he’s already in me🎼

🎼I don’t need to sell my soul, he’s already in me🎼

🎼I wanna be adored🎼

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 2clubbanker said:

Personally i'm concerned with Attanasio coming in, yet I only felt joy with Delia/MWJ coming on board.

The ESL/WSL will happen, and then what are all these investment/asset companies going to do when their path to the money gets blocked off?  You'd do well to find any who are in it for the love and genuine interest in our sport and traditions.

People are just so easily brought, hence why we've managed to lose so much industry in this country, and now sport and entertainment is being picked apart.  We're so weak and happy to drop our morales as we think money is the answer, it's really concerning.

Enjoy Delia, the current football pyramid, and what we've been achieving, as people will be yearning for these days in the future.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, 2clubbanker said:

Football is cyclical.

Time for Ipswich to have a bit of time in the sun.

It was funny seeing them in League One, but its been nice playing them again this season.

Hopefully we can creep up with them, if not I'm sure our paths will cross again soon.

Them having two decades in League One wouldn't have been a good thing, it would mean that the rivalry would just die and they'd become completely irrelevant, we'd have an entire generation of fans who had never been to a Derby and we'd effectively be left without any rivals. Nobody truly wants that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2clubbanker said:

Or like Birmingham did to the previous owners

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 2clubbanker said:

Did you ever pay the St John’s Ambulance or the local businesses back or did you just let them go under ?

Edited by Well b back

1 minute ago, Well b back said:

Did you ever pay the Red Cross or the local businesses back or did you just let them go under ?

St. Johns Ambulance it was.

2 minutes ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

St. Johns Ambulance it was.

Thanks I’ll amend it 

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, norwich canary said:

We are a Norfolk club we always keep it in the family 

It’s posts like these that get you called out as a fan of a club on the wrong side of the Waveney

Edited by GenerationA47
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

It’s posts like these that get you called out as a fan of a club on the wrong side of the Waveney

The Irony will be lost on most 

• Haha 1

Delia and her Board cohorts needs to go, maybe financial acumen mjght be an asset.  But when or if Attanasio takes charge the financial nous is non existent at this club.  But if MA financially astute as expected millions will not be pumped in the club, expect some investment.  MA not a chelsea type billionaire but a mere millionaire with limited funds but plenty of expertise, sadly currently missing at Norwich.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, pete said:

MA not a chelsea type billionaire but a mere millionaire with limited funds but plenty of expertise, sadly currently missing at Norwich.

His motivation is to make money on his investment, what happens when the prem league no longer have the big six and there's no £100m reward for being in the prem league?

No-one is paying £6-7 billion for the rights to broadcast a league who's top teams are Villa, West Ham, Wolves and Brighton.

The reason Man City aren't being pulled up for their 115 charges is because the Prem league knows it would trigger their demise if they were dealt with appropriate action.

53 minutes ago, pete said:

Delia and her Board cohorts needs to go, maybe financial acumen mjght be an asset.  But when or if Attanasio takes charge the financial nous is non existent at this club.  But if MA financially astute as expected millions will not be pumped in the club, expect some investment.  MA not a chelsea type billionaire but a mere millionaire with limited funds but plenty of expertise, sadly currently missing at Norwich.

Yes because we’ve so massively underachieved since she’s been here compared to so many other clubs! (PS for the moronic element on this board I was being ironic!)

1 hour ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

Football is cyclical.

Time for Ipswich to have a bit of time in the sun.

It was funny seeing them in League One, but its been nice playing them again this season.

Hopefully we can creep up with them, if not I'm sure our paths will cross again soon.

Them having two decades in League One wouldn't have been a good thing, it would mean that the rivalry would just die and they'd become completely irrelevant, we'd have an entire generation of fans who had never been to a Derby and we'd effectively be left without any rivals. Nobody truly wants that.

You speak for yourself! I could happily live without them.

8 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Smith & Jones? 

I think it’s pretty clear which post I was referring to. Hint: I quoted it in my reply!

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I think it’s pretty clear which post I was referring to. Hint: I quoted it in my reply!

My apologies, I’m not the sharpest tool in the box. 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

My apologies, I’m not the sharpest tool in the box. 

Anything or anyone connected with Suffolk.

8 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Anything or anyone connected with Suffolk.

Just a general lack of effort at school to be fair. That said, I was very good at Paper Mache. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Too right birds know nothing about football. Ask Graeme Souness. Have been living with the consequences of Watling's daft decision for best part of three decades.

57 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

You speak for yourself! I could happily live without them.

So you didn't really enjoy beating them this season then?

1 hour ago, Big Vince said:

Too right birds know nothing about football. Ask Graeme Souness. Have been living with the consequences of Watling's daft decision for best part of three decades.

It is all the fault of Emily Pankhurst.