Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

A dose of reality

Even if we finish 6th. We will get one of Leeds, Leicester, Ipswich, who absolutely annihilate us in the away leg with Wagner's clueless, cowardly tactics. This team have zero bottle when it matters. It ain't happening. Which is a good thing. If we miraculously got promoted Wagner would keep his job. Imagine Wagner's Norwich City in the Prem!!! Every week would be a 10-0 hammering. Shudder. Reset needed. Get the coffin dodgers out. Get this incompetent clown of a manger out. And hope the Attanasio's and Knapper know what they are doing.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

****. I had 3/1 on big Vince posting first out of you two . I guess that's today's Lego budget blown!

I mean you Keith not CC

Edited by The Raptor
  • Haha 1

Yawn, if someone had offered 6th and a tilt at the playoffs at the start of the season I’d have bitten there hand off. 

0n paper it’s the worst Norwich squad for many a year. So we are well ahead of par.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Even if we finish 6th. We will get one of Leeds, Leicester, Ipswich, who absolutely annihilate us in the away leg with Wagner's clueless, cowardly tactics. This team have zero bottle when it matters. It ain't happening. Which is a good thing. If we miraculously got promoted Wagner would keep his job. Imagine Wagner's Norwich City in the Prem!!! Every week would be a 10-0 hammering. Shudder. Reset needed. Get the coffin dodgers out. Get this incompetent clown of a manger out. And hope the Attanasio's and Knapper know what they are doing.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

We drew with Ipswich away with a shed load of injuries and narrowly lost 1-0 to Leeds. What are you on about? Even today we didn't get 'annihilated'.

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

Keith with a dose of something or other.

A dose of something which you get if you put your hands together maybe? 😆

• Haha 1

Such a shame u boys are 2 1 down at to ex. Canary Russel Martin 😂 

59 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

1 hour ago, Keith Scott said:

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

*Cough* didn't we draw at Portaloo Road?...................

The way I see it we deserve to be 6th on our 2024 performances and if we finish 6th or 7th I would consider that to be about right overall. 

We didn't do Ipswich any favours today,  and if we beat them and they drop points today ( they are losing as I right) then we ought to be happy. 

This season we have had a lot of injuries and DW has taken half a season to work out how to get the best out of the lads. 

Another season rebuilding seems right to me. Fluke going up and we will get hammered every week. 

So overall I think another season at championship level is likely and acceptable.... and no VAR

1 hour ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

We drew with Ipswich away with a shed load of injuries and narrowly lost 1-0 to Leeds. What are you on about? Even today we didn't get 'annihilated'.

No but we hardly crossed the half way line

1 hour ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Wow. Taking delusional happy clapping to a whole other level.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

25 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Wow. Taking delusional happy clapping to a whole other level.

All the best.

Big Keith Scott.

3-1 to the season-long leaders is annihilated? You're all over the shop.