Satriales

Sydney van Hooijdonk's first day at school feat. B. Knapper!

So our new SD does exist then.

Also, Hanley is still a moody git ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

• Thanks 3

Love how he created a new word "hectical"... ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป Mind you, I'd have no chance speaking in Dutch so fluently!ย 

Welcome, Sydders!

• Like 1

What's Dutch for "Yer but wot do they actually do in traynun Neeyul?"....

Joking apartย theseย filmed snippets are maybe slightlyย stage-managed but I do like theย behind the scenes stuff and I'm encouraged by the look of Sydney....I think he'll be a good fit and do more than Ok here....So hopefully he'll get a run-out today so I can cast my critical eye on him...'For Shoore'...

Comedy Central - Have breakfast for dinner and watch Austin Powers in  Goldmember right now. | Facebook

ย 

• Haha 1

Thereโ€™s a lot to get through that first day! ย Interesting that he picked out the Hummel away kit with the green sleeves - thoseย home and away kits remain two of my favourites.

Just need to see what he can do on the pitchโ€ฆ

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Thereโ€™s a lot to get through that first day! ย Interesting that he picked out the Hummel away kit with the green sleeves - thoseย home and away kits remain two of my favourites.

Just need to see what he can do on the pitchโ€ฆ

For a young lad he seems quite old school, he was also impressed with Carrow road, for it's 'traditional' setup, unlike the modern day bowl stadiums.

Seems like a nice bloke, needs to do his talking on the pitch now!

• Like 2

Get the distinct impression that (like his Dad), he's not one to be messed with! Fascinating video showing just how many people (in that short clip) he met. Must be a complete blurย trying to remember all those names. The boy Sorenson looked even more grumpy than the 'skipper' though if that's possible. We all wish Sid the very best and may he be in peak condition with several goals to his name by April 6th!ย ย 

• Like 2

It is weird how in all these welcome videos Hanley shows absolutely no enthusiasm or friendliness to the new players.

I get it he is a showing it on the pitch with determination type captain but he doesnโ€™t seem very inspiring or welcoming to someone new to the club.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Satriales said:

For a young lad he seems quite old school, he was also impressed with Carrow road, for it's 'traditional' setup, unlike the modern day bowl stadiums.

Seems like a nice bloke, needs to do his talking on the pitch now!

Well, this is the stadium he's used to playing at. The old building is neat but uh, it's got a running track so it's automatically awful

1920px-Prepartita_bologna_bari.jpg

I hope he's prepared to be distinctly underwhelmed by the atmosphere at Carrow Rd today, wellย from the home fans at least.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Well, this is the stadium he's used to playing at. The old building is neat but uh, it's got a running track so it's automatically awful

Yeah, that looks pretty bad for a football ground. I'm sure the West Ham fans can relate!

25 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Neat? Wtf

Will he get on the pitch today? Would be great to see how he plays.

Edited by ron obvious

5 minutes ago, ron obvious said:

Will he get on the pitch today? Would be great to see how he plays.

Probably depends on how the game is going. I reckon he might be a late sub for a few minutes at least.

25 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Probably depends on how the game is going. I reckon he might be a late sub for a few minutes at least.

With Wagner

99th minute

3 hours ago, Satriales said:

So our new SD does exist then.

Also, Hanley is still a moody git ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

Not particularly considering he was in the middle of eating his porridge.

Getting a really good feeling about this lad, I think you can tell from his personality that he will give his all for the club.

Never wanted anyone to get a goalscoring debut as much as him, hopefully today.

2 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

Slightly amusing that Soccerbot is now being used as a photo studio.

Looks like it's only being used by the academy players now, which actually makes senseย