Sign in to follow this  
The Raptor

Sara on the move?

One way or another he is. There's a sign on his house saying it's up for rent!  Hopefully he's just moving somewhere else in Norfolk!

11 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

He signed in July so it is coming up to 6 months, that would be an initial tenancy/rental term.

Hopefully that's the case and he's found somewhere more permanent. If you want a house 10 minutes walk from the ground it's only £4000 a month to rent!

13 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Hopefully that's the case and he's found somewhere more permanent. If you want a house 10 minutes walk from the ground it's only £4000 a month to rent!

I would imagine he would want somewhere close to an area where he can walk his dogs.

55 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Sheez that sounds pricey - and I’m used to London prices …. How big is the house ?

1 hour ago, The Raptor said:

One way or another he is. There's a sign on his house saying it's up for rent!  Hopefully he's just moving somewhere else in Norfolk!

And if the transfer doesn't go through ?

Players joining another club are not expected to up sticks immediately, many commute for a while.

52 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

I would imagine he would want somewhere close to an area where he can walk his dogs.

...or within walking distance of an Argos store ............

20 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

He signed in July so it is coming up to 6 months, that would be an initial tenancy/rental term.

He signed 18 months ago!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, king canary said:

He's moving to Linton Travel Tavern.

With a big plate...

• Like 1

Sara has looked pretty ordinary recently. I don't think we need worry about him going anywhere tbh.