Sign in to follow this  
RobJames

Live from Binland

6 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Well not actually live, but 5 minutes of the goals - thought it deserved a thread on it's own, enjoy 😁😁😁

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBiGK-lPoco

"says we lost on 'ere"

norwich-uk-18th-feb-2018-dejected-ipswich-town-fans-look-on-at-the-M4WXYR.thumb.jpg.81fa2a22f9391ca85007ca05b7f51393.jpg

What a looker......😃

EDIT: hold on a minute, I've seen her somewhere before 

seriesfive058-678x381.jpg

Edited by Ken Hairy
  • Haha 4

Just arrived back from London. Saw all thr glum faces as I approached 1p5qwich on the A12. Thought it can't be.... tuned the radio on.....

Happy days.

Does anyone else remember a BBC Documentary about the Binners getting back into Division 1 and their first home game was against us (I think). Anyway they bigged the Binners up, and then at the end there was the switchboard lady answering the phone to some reporter and she just says "Town lost two, one." 

Bet her Granddaughter's doing the same tonight.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

Does anyone else remember a BBC Documentary about the Binners getting back into Division 1 and their first home game was against us (I think). Anyway they bigged the Binners up, and then at the end there was the switchboard lady answering the phone to some reporter and she just says "Town lost two, one." 

Indeed she is….

IMG_4223.png

1 hour ago, The Raptor said:

This is a local club for local people 

images.jpeg

Edited by JUBWICKS75

Whilst we can all enjoy todays brilliant result I think we should shy away from any personal comments / insinuations on people from photos.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Mr Tea said:

Whilst we can all enjoy today’s brilliant result I think we should shy away from any personal comments / insinuations on people from photos.

It didn’t go very well for them the last time binners started getting snidey about one of our own. Let’s punch up not down.

10 hours ago, Trevor Hockey's Beard said:

There was an Anglia TV documentary about the first ever top flight derby in August 1972. We had just been promoted to Division 1 for the first time and beat them 2-1 at Portman Road. 

My only memory of the programme is a furious Bobby Robson at the end. 

I'd love to see it again.