Good move for him. Get some minutes under his belt. Not ready for Championship yet.. 

48 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

That rather came out of nowhere. No need for a Pinkun subscription when we have Cambs 'scoop' Cambs bringing us right up to date news and stories.

Any idea who we are playing on Weds, or when the draw is for the 4th round of the FA Cup - you must have some inside info ? 😉

Good to have him playing games! He’s not going to get any gametime here so good loan.

I initially read it as "Wagner is off" so I clicked with excitement only to find it is news I read in the Pink this am.

13 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

I initially read it as "Wagner is off" so I clicked with excitement only to find it is news I read in the Pink this am.

Yeah, we were gonna sack our manager after winning two matches in a row against top six teams

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yeah, we were gonna sack our manager after winning two matches in a row against top six teams

Who said anything about sacking?

Yep, good work here. He needs games, and he's still a bit raw. 

It’s great to see our young talent out getting games and also the clearing of the deadwood starting to occur.

Got to say though, I’m with Wagner that if there’s no incomings soon we look likely to leave ourselves a bit short for the run in.

Great to have a bunch of injured players returning but the fact they were injured does somewhat suggest there’s a good chance in the next few months they and/or others may get injured again.

Might be another Bali Mumba situation here.

Warner gets a run of games, does well, is popular with club and fans. County, who have a few quid behind them now, go up, Warner heads back here, Duffy and Hanley start the pre season friendlies, we also, to mitigate the departure of Gibson, bring in an experienced number 5 to replace him as a first team option, whilst Kenny plays there more often.

County offer us a million quid for Warner and off he goes.....

Naaaa, surely not? Mind you, its betwixt him, Hills and Adegboyega for maybe one place in the squad so something might have to give...

4 minutes ago, Old Shuck said:

Might be another Bali Mumba situation here.

Warner gets a run of games, does well, is popular with club and fans. County, who have a few quid behind them now, go up, Warner heads back here, Duffy and Hanley start the pre season friendlies, we also, to mitigate the departure of Gibson, bring in an experienced number 5 to replace him as a first team option, whilst Kenny plays there more often.

County offer us a million quid for Warner and off he goes.....

Naaaa, surely not? Mind you, its betwixt him, Hills and Adegboyega for maybe one place in the squad so something might have to give...

I think those 3 could be our future. If BK truly wants to lower the squad age that is. Out on loan, gain experience and come back better for it.

1 minute ago, canarycop said:

I think those 3 could be our future. If BK truly wants to lower the squad age that is. Out on loan, gain experience and come back better for it.

Hope so. I know progress and prominence at youth level doesn't guarantee anything but some of the current batch look our most promising for years, they must get a proper chance here and that means games, just like Rowe (success) and Springett (not so) were given.

Adeboyega especially. Am sure he will shine at Walsall, hopefully not so much that it attracts other clubs though.

This move was mentioned at the beginning of the transfer window. 

He has a lot of potential but needs to be a fast learner as we will need Championship quality CBs for next summer if Gibson and Batth leave and Sorensen also out of contract. Arguably he should have been on loan all season.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Shuck said:

No question of "might", something WILL give. Up to Knapper to ensure maximum return!

• Like 1