Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

NATO predicts war with Russia within 20 years

5 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

The way that white working class men have been treated over the past few years I think they should tell the military to stuff conscription where the sun don't shine. 

On the other hand now we are all slaves to DEI we now have a solution of what to do with illegal immigrants, feminists, intifa, islamists and transgendered non-binaries. That should scare the fk out of the Russians

‘You reap what you sow ‘….There’s not a cat in hells chance the British will ever muster a credible fighting force that is anywhere near that of the past., it’s gone .

Generations have been groomed to be woke, passive and non patriotic and now you want  fighters!
The military can no longer take for granted an endless stream of eager boys from the ‘ Gorbals’ , pit villages or the east end. The ones left with a fight in them, just don’t feel their place of birth is worth fighting for. On the other hand East Europeans, brought up to be men are much tougher in all ways and feel pride in their country, something Putin and co are well aware of.

Hopefully enough people realise that we have no fight against Russia but so much in common. Let the globalist fanatics make war and let them sit in the cold stinking ditches with the rats, as are my family and friends in Ukraine, fighting against Russia. It’s corrupt and has been the making  of the US and Euro expansionists for many years planned.

You might not believe this from outside but believe me it was planned and Ukrainians do what they do best, fight and die. Don’t come back with ‘ Russia invaded first crap’ , we were pushing to their doorstep for years with weapons and major influence to weaken the USSR then Russia. I can give many examples as a lone Brit investor, long  before the first brick was thrown in Maiden Square. 

Russia is not an evil empire, it has culture and history, ( and massive resources) it has such  great ties with Ukraine, the west has almost zero. They need to exist together and the west needs to put to bed its plans to annihilate Russia, it won’t happen, if we carry on this path towards ‘ inevitable war with Russia’, then we will all suffer like no one can imagine.
If I could take you around Ukraine and show witness the horrors, physical and mental, understand the true events which have unfolded over the last 20/30 years, not to have been taken in by all the media propaganda, then like me you would begin to see things differently.

Lets start  to find a peace and understanding before we walk into a long war which we can’t win, no one can.

Edited by Sheva
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sheva said:

‘You reap what you sow ‘….There’s not a cat in hells chance the British will ever muster a credible fighting force that is anywhere near that of the past., it’s gone .

Generations have been groomed to be woke, passive and non patriotic and now you want  fighters!
The military can no longer take for granted an endless stream of eager boys from the ‘ Gorbals’ , pit villages or the east end. The ones left with a fight in them, just don’t feel their place of birth is worth fighting for. On the other hand East Europeans, brought up to be men are much tougher in all ways and feel pride in their country, something Putin and co are well aware of.

Hopefully enough people realise that we have no fight against Russia but so much in common. Let the globalist fanatics make war and let them sit in the cold stinking ditches with the rats, as are my family and friends in Ukraine, fighting against Russia. It’s corrupt and has been the making  of the US and Euro expansionists for many years planned.

You might not believe this from outside but believe me it was planned and Ukrainians do what they do best, fight and die. Don’t come back with ‘ Russia invaded first crap’ , we were pushing to their doorstep for years with weapons and major influence to weaken the USSR then Russia. I can give many examples as a lone Brit investor, long  before the first brick was thrown in Maiden Square. 

Russia is not an evil empire, it has culture and history, ( and massive resources) it has such  great ties with Ukraine, the west has almost zero. They need to exist together and the west needs to put to bed its plans to annihilate Russia, it won’t happen, if we carry on this path towards ‘ inevitable war with Russia’, then we will all suffer like no one can imagine.
If I could take you around Ukraine and show witness the horrors, physical and mental, understand the true events which have unfolded over the last 20/30 years, not to have been taken in by all the media propaganda, then like me you would begin to see things differently.

Lets start  to find a peace and understanding before we walk into a long war which we can’t win, no one can.

Thanks Vladimir.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Nik Vawn said:

Makes you wonder that Johnson was so sure who it was but he still took their money and put one in the HOL, he also ditched his security & flew to Italy to attend a 'party' thrown by one of them, all Corbyn did was question the rush to judgement.

Boris Johnson said the OPCW’s ruling, which backed the Government's stance, meant there was "no alternative explanation about who was responsible - only Russia has the means, motive and record".

Edited by A Load of Squit
  • Haha 2

Never fear........and breath......phew

"Boris Johnson on Friday night backed Sir Patrick’s call for a citizen army, as he pledged to sign up if the UK went to war with Russia."

Why are we worried about going to war with Russia? They've proved beyond any doubt that their armed forces are a paper tiger. Air and naval supremacy, a much larger army and industrial strength and they've taken a few feet of Ukrainian land. They wouldn't make it to Tallinn. Useless.

9 minutes ago, Herman said:

Why are we worried about going to war with Russia? They've proved beyond any doubt that their armed forces are a paper tiger. Air and naval supremacy, a much larger army and industrial strength and they've taken a few feet of Ukrainian land. They wouldn't make it to Tallinn. Useless.

Agreed, however 4 decades of offshoring our industrial capabilities would undoubtedly come back to haunt us in the event of any sustained conflict. Without us churning out Spitfires and Hurricanes faster than ze Germans could build Messerschmitts the Battle of Britain could have had a very different outcome 

18 hours ago, Sheva said:

Excellent post.  I often think of your family after you mentioned them earlier in the war, Sheva. 

17 hours ago, Nik Vawn said:

"Boris Johnson on Friday night backed Sir Patrick’s call for a citizen army, as he pledged to sign up if the UK went to war with Russia."

That’s Boris Johnson code for ‘ do what they want but you won’t see me signed up ‘

17 hours ago, Herman said:

2 words I am afraid Herman ‘ Nuclear Weapons ‘.

59 minutes ago, Well b back said:

2 words I am afraid Herman ‘ Nuclear Weapons ‘.

That makes all the talk of conscription less plausible.😉

20 hours ago, Nik Vawn said:

GE1kENQXQAA8SrV.png.6ef47fdadb9e5b21aa99539dc2ce3b98.png

@RealSirLANsalot

welcome to having become a prime target with US intend to station gravity nukes at Lakenheath, off course ithout asking anybody for permission or putting this idea to a vote. War is always something for somebody else and the US wants us in Europe to have it ,not  their folks at home. Its their way, or the highway, meeting Beelzebub on the cross road.

Under Trump, Putin dare not attack Ukraine, Kim invited him to Korea, Iran was broke and cowed, a historic peace deal was made in the Middle East. 

Under Biden, Putin attacks Ukraine, Iran is given millions of dollars to promote terrorism including October 7th and we edge closer to world war 3. All under the Democrat fat cats. 

21 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Under Trump, Putin dare not attack Ukraine, Kim invited him to Korea, Iran was broke and cowed, a historic peace deal was made in the Middle East. 

Under Biden, Putin attacks Ukraine, Iran is given millions of dollars to promote terrorism including October 7th and we edge closer to world war 3. All under the Democrat fat cats. 

It’s true the Democrats have for a long period had a big interest in Ukraine  and had a substantial amount of their people embedded in its structure. 

It’s also true that there is ‘ advanced farming’ methods being tested in closed areas and sponsored by western countries. This is very profitable.

It’s also true that the war is very profitable for many, Ukraine is highly corrupt at the highest levels and that is a big attraction to many from outside. Whoever does business in Ukraine or receives a position will be corrupted and it’s open. 

• Like 1

And look who is joining into an Atlantic pact to get Ukraine made acceptable, regardless of the ICJ judgement on Ukraine's false acquisitions.

Disgraced Pm Sara Marin who is kept in the lifestyle she became accustomed to by joining in Tony Blairs Foundation, and leftover Anders lost in Fogh Rasmussen and Boris de Peffel Johnson who managed to sabotage peace talks in the early stages of Ukraine's/NATO's war with  Russia.

86 year old Nancy Pelosi who told protesters outside her abode to go and supp with president Xi Ji Ping and Intelligence asset Sean Penn. Douglas Murray is also of the same persuasion.

what a rabble rousing little club that is

https://yle.fi/a/74-20072351

On 23/01/2024 at 06:23, Fen Canary said:

Russia has invaded Ukraine, China making constant threats towards Taiwan, Iran stirring up trouble in the Middle East, Israel trying its hardest to start a fight with the Arab world, North Korea is being its usual belligerent self and you want to get out of NATO and reduce defence spending? You certainly wouldn’t be getting my vote 

This. Sadly, now is the time to be prepared militarily like we haven't needed to be in years. It feels like a proper war is coming...

• Like 1

On 28/01/2024 at 22:22, Rock The Boat said:

We'll see what happens if Trump wins in November. I'm 100% confident this post will age like fine milk.