Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Darts semi final

This kid is an absolute freak. Put £2 on him after the 1st set of the 1st round, got 28s before his odds dropped through the floor 

43 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

This kid is an absolute freak. Put £2 on him after the 1st set of the 1st round, got 28s before his odds dropped through the floor 

Bet you wish you’d put a bit more on him now 

unbelievable talent and the term freak is used to praise rather than condemn in this Sense 

1 minute ago, Yobocop said:

Bet you wish you’d put a bit more on him now 

unbelievable talent and the term freak is used to praise rather than condemn in this Sense 

Hindsight is always the winner. I'd never heard of him but you could tell straight away he was special,  checked the odds and thought that's worth a couple of quid.

Wish I had heard of him previously, he was 66/1 at the start.

12 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Hindsight is always the winner. I'd never heard of him but you could tell straight away he was special,  checked the odds and thought that's worth a couple of quid.

Wish I had heard of him previously, he was 66/1 at the start.

I follow darts pretty closely so I've been aware of Littler for a couple of years, so back when he still looked 25. He was tipped as one to watch in this tournament, but I thought even 66/1 was being tight and largely based on people putting money on him due to the hype. I don't think anyone expected him to have this sort of impact. 

And as good as Littler was against Cross, Humphries is currently winning 4-0, averaging 109, has five ton-plus checkouts in this match and will become world number one in 20 minutes or so. 

This is threatening to be some final. 

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I follow darts pretty closely so I've been aware of Littler for a couple of years, so back when he still looked 25. He was tipped as one to watch in this tournament, but I thought even 66/1 was being tight and largely based on people putting money on him due to the hype. I don't think anyone expected him to have this sort of impact. 

And as good as Littler was against Cross, Humphries is currently winning 4-0, averaging 109, has five ton-plus checkouts in this match and will become world number one in 20 minutes or so. 

This is threatening to be some final. 

Yeah, I'm in two minds whether to take the £27 cash out 🤣.

I think the one thing that might go against Humphries is that he seems to let the crowd affect him when they're not on his side.

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Yeah, I'm in two minds whether to take the £27 cash out 🤣.

I think the one thing that might go against Humphries is that he seems to let the crowd affect him when they're not on his side.

I don't know, he had the vocal part of the crowd booing and whistling him in round three against Pietreczko and it spurred him on more than anything, coming back from 3-1 down to win 4-3.

He has also won each of the last three majors and tonight's win will be his 18th in a row. 

Like I said, hell of a final in store.

• Like 1

Littler has the build of a certain Grant Holt. At the age of 16 he has massive potential as a long term answer to our striking needs!

15 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

I mentioned this in another thread-I don’t usually watch darts but I was at my brother’s house watching the first round with him. My brother had seen him win the PDC Junior World Championship. We both decided to put a bet on during that first set, the odds were 40/1 at that time. I couldn’t log on to my Bet365 account and he needed to add funds-he wanted to put £25 on but although he made 2 deposits they didn’t show on his account. Eventually he got £5 on his account but by that time the odds had dropped to 10/1. Still, it’s better than nothing!

• Like 1

Eddie Hearn is trying to big up the ratings for the darts but he's just showing that the sports that are on Sky get very low audiences.

Less than 3 million for the Ryder Cup & the Ashes is very poor, no wonder they had to sack all the high earning presenters and replace them with cheaper ones. 

1 hour ago, Mr Angry said:

I mentioned this in another thread-I don’t usually watch darts but I was at my brother’s house watching the first round with him. My brother had seen him win the PDC Junior World Championship. We both decided to put a bet on during that first set, the odds were 40/1 at that time. I couldn’t log on to my Bet365 account and he needed to add funds-he wanted to put £25 on but although he made 2 deposits they didn’t show on his account. Eventually he got £5 on his account but by that time the odds had dropped to 10/1. Still, it’s better than nothing!

I saw something on twitter, someone put 15 quid on Luke at 200-1. Think the cashout is about £1600. Nervy night for that chap!

20 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

On Sky, any idea what time?

Perhaps use google.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Bully off is at 7.30 tonight

Programme starts on Sky at 19.30 but the final starts at 20.15 according to Bet365. And 20.00 according to the Beeb!

Edited by Mr Angry

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Mr Angry said:

Programme starts on Sky at 19.30 but the final starts at 20.15 according to Bet365. And 20.00 according to the Beeb!

I reckon the players make their entrance at 8. Should give them enough time to walk through the drunks to their song of choice. Then the 1st dart is 8.15

Edited by The Raptor
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Satriales said:

I saw something on twitter, someone put 15 quid on Luke at 200-1. Think the cashout is about £1600. Nervy night for that chap!

And there's me debating between £28 and £58 🤣

• Like 1

Any predictions for the match? LH might have a bit too much for LL if he brings his A game.

41 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Any predictions for the match? LH might have a bit too much for LL if he brings his A game.

Got to be honest, can’t see anyone standing in littlers way 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

11/8 if you’re confident. 

Only nerves will get in his way but thought that all the way through