Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

A word on Flo Allen

Not seen her mentioned anywhere on here but she is the best pundit on Radio Norfolk since Neil Adams

Edited by Making Plans
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rottingdean canary said:

I thought she was excellent and really appreciated the combination with Chris Goreham. For me it enhanced watching the match. 

Enhanced? No way.  Having radio commentary over pictures is rubbish.

1 hour ago, FenwayFrank said:

Just out of interest, who is she ?

She's Ebb's sister I believe ..........

.....I'll get me coat 🙃

8 hours ago, Making Plans said:

Not seen her mentioned anywhere on here but she is the best pundit on Radio Norfolk since Neil Adams

Totally agree!!!

I didn’t catch the commentary so can’t comment but the quality but what I would say is the radio Norfolk commentary has required a set summariser to accompany Chris Goreham for a while. Adams and Goreham were a great team, it would be nice to see a team with a bit of chemistry

10 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I didn’t catch the commentary so can’t comment but the quality but what I would say is the radio Norfolk commentary has required a set summariser to accompany Chris Goreham for a while. Adams and Goreham were a great team, it would be nice to see a team with a bit of chemistry

There are some really good co-commentators that would lose out if this happened. Ryan Jarvis who has recently been involved is good. Stephen Elliot who they seem to use when Norwich go up north, also really good. Leon Barnett and Mark Rivers two others who I'm always quite impressed by. Flo Allen was excellent too and I doubt her main role as NCFC ladies general manager would allow her involvement on a full time basis.

Personally, I'm happy to stick to how it is if it means we get better quality summarisers on a rotational basis than compromise on someone who isn't as good just for the sake of chemistry.

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

I turned the sound off - nearly all commentary is superfluous and I wish we could watch/listen without.