Sign in to follow this  
Satriales

Wagner presser - pre binners game

Mostly the usual soundbites about how big the game is etc. 

No new injuries. Hanley due to play 45 mins for the U21s on Sunday. 

Sarge back in 2 weeks. 

This news will break tomorrow in the tabloids - a scan on my left knee  has revealed a grade three tear to my medial meniscus, and I will be out of action for the rest of the season. As has been rumoured I was Knapper's number one transfer target for January so this obviously blows a real hole in his plans to bring down the average age of the squad...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 3

35 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

'You want to test yourself against the best..'

He says about the binners. Has he not looked at the table? Thats Leicester

If you’re splitting hairs, then surely you mean Liverpool.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Satriales said:

Mostly the usual soundbites about how big the game is etc. 

No new injuries. Hanley due to play 45 mins for the U21s on Sunday. 

Sarge back in 2 weeks. 

Is that training or available for selection?

2 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

This news will break tomorrow in the tabloids - a scan on my left knee  has revealed a grade three tear to my medial meniscus, and I will be out of action for the rest of the season. As has been rumoured I was Knapper's number one transfer target for January so this obviously blows a real hole in his plans to bring down the average age of the squad...

Best wishes for a lengthy recovery on your sun drenched island.

• Haha 1

Can’t miss what we didn’t have.. but intriguing all the same.

I’d still risk you to start and bring Idah off the bench if you’re struggling. 

• Haha 1

I’m intrigued as to how you suffered this injury-did you trip while coming in from the veranda to get a margarita, or did you overstretch while playing a round of mini-golf, or perhaps you took a tumble while windsurfing? 

43 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Is that training or available for selection?

Training I think. Apparently he's been doing some fitness work in recent weeks. Hopefully will see him in very early January. I know he took some stick early on, but bloody heck, we've missed that guy a lot!

25 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

I’m intrigued as to how you suffered this injury-did you trip while coming in from the veranda to get a margarita, or did you overstretch while playing a round of mini-golf, or perhaps you took a tumble while windsurfing? 

You are so close. A champagne cork caught me smack on the knee while I was hosting a charity windsurfing plus mini-golfing tournament to raise money for Offshore Tax Haven Millionaires in Need…

• Haha 5

55 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

You are so close. A champagne cork caught me smack on the knee while [...]

To be honest this was always bound to happen sometime.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. OTBC

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

You are so close. A champagne cork caught me smack on the knee while I was hosting a charity windsurfing plus mini-golfing tournament to raise money for Offshore Tax Haven Millionaires in Need…

Again?

That's either unlucky or careless...

• Haha 2