Midlands Yellow

11/2 To Beat Ipswich

On Bet365. I don’t see us getting anything there but in a local derby that price is huge. Not impossible someone sees red and hopefully one of their players. Time to pile on before beating Wednesday tonight? 

Just now, Satriales said:

Hmm, it's a big price for a reason. We're not very good 😕

That’s true but could we bore them to death QPR style and nick it on the break. Go toe to toe with them and they’ll pick us off. Their cockiness might be to our advantage. 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

That’s true but could we bore them to death QPR style and nick it on the break. Go toe to toe with them and they’ll pick us off. Their cockiness might be to our advantage. 

Its the hope that kills you

Anything can happen under Wagner. His concoctions and utterances bear no resemblance to the decisions of any other City manager in my memory.

Actually, in these days when transitioning seems to be all the vogue, he might actually transition into a football manager in the few days before the derby game, and we put up a show..

Nah! There is more chance of me transitioning into a god-fearing teetotaller than that happening.

I'll have £20 on that bet nonetheless.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I am convinced that if someone leaves something on Morsy or Williams early on it could become a lot more winnable. 

It's the biggest game any of the Ipswich players will ever of taken part in and that has to have a bearing. 

It should be 10/1 Them players are not good enough Ipswich are going to be premier league team next season with Norwich scraping the bottom of the championship but 80% are happy clapping. What has happened to all that money we never spent it on players to give the team a chance of staying up we sold our best players. 

32 minutes ago, 2clubbanker said:

It should be 10/1 Them players are not good enough Ipswich are going to be premier league team next season with Norwich scraping the bottom of the championship but 80% are happy clapping. What has happened to all that money we never spent it on players to give the team a chance of staying up we sold our best players. 

Pukki is past it and playing in the American retirement league. Omobamidele can't even get a start at Forest. Godfrey is a bench warmer at Everton. Even if we still had Buendia he is injured all season.

So uh, ok then

Good odds for a three horse race. Interestingly 11 of there 16 have been by a one goal margin so who knows particularly with Wagner it will be boom or bust no doubt. That prediction probably seals a bore 0-0 draw.

Edited by Ulfotto

10 minutes ago, Ulfotto said:

Good odds for a three horse race. Interestingly 11 of there 16 have been by a one goal margin so who knows particularly with Wagner it will be boom or bust no doubt. That prediction probably seals a bore 0-0 draw.

The trouble is it's a three horse race where one of the horses is a racehorse, one is a seahorse, and the other is a clothes horse!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

On Bet365. I don’t see us getting anything there but in a local derby that price is huge. Not impossible someone sees red and hopefully one of their players. Time to pile on before beating Wednesday tonight? 

I've gone Norwich to win/both teams to score @ 9/1. (Bet365)

Does mean that we have to score at least 2 but if we want to win we will probably have to do that anyway.

Looks to me like better value than 11/2 for the win.

1 minute ago, Making Plans said:

I've gone Norwich to win/both teams to score @ 9/1. (Bet365)

Does mean that we have to score at least 2 but if we want to win we will probably have to do that anyway.

Looks to me like better value than 11/2 for the win.

Given they average 3 at home and City average 2 away that seems like a great bet

They will soon be 50 points clear of us and 3 of them will come on Sat - Im just dreading it absolutely dreading it

Im afraid it going to be an embarrassment against the Ipswich- they are flying and us the poor canaries has there wings clipped  - we really need to win tonight - to give us the fans any belief at all