Midlands Yellow

Tonight’s Matches

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Watford lead. 

1 minute ago, Foxy2600 said:

1-0 Watford - decent build up! 

Ipswichs defence being as poor as always as it has been this season.. And if Watford can score against them so can we. We have no excuses for Saturday.

Sadly Ipswich have a habit of scoring about two or three goals almost every match so I won't get my hopes up on them losing

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Ipswichs defence being as poor as always as it has been this season.. And if Watford can score against them so can we. We have no excuses for Saturday.

Sadly Ipswich have a habit of scoring about two or three goals almost every match so I won't get my hopes up on them losing

They’ve scored. 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

They’ve scored. 

I did tell you. Will probably go on and win too. It's just what they happen to be doing to teams right now with all my hatred and biases towards them aside

Scum get another lucky goal. Every week it seems.

Watching this they are iffy defensively and can be got at, but the worry for he is that everything they do in an attacking sense goes through Hirst knocking it down and Chaplin dropping off into that gap between defence and midfield. The sort of area a decent CDM patrols but we all know we don’t have one of those! Wagner needs to plan for that 

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Trouble is our most creative players sit in our own half.

Don't you know? The way to get the best out of Sara and get him to get assists and to score is to play him behind our midfeidlers and as far back we can. Hell, we should play him at centreback soon!

(This was a joke Wagner please don't I beg you)

We certainly aren’t Watford - plan, formation and motivation… 

Ip****e reminds of Wimbledon- fearless 

😀

Well I’m gonna say it…

it’s peeing down with rain and so far it is a decent game and an excellent advertisement for the Championship

its Entertainment 

some of the turgid teams I’ve watched in the EPL could learn from this..

Ipswich vulnerable on the right, however they attack fast and in numbers. Good game v Watford.

22 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Watching this they are iffy defensively and can be got at, but the worry for he is that everything they do in an attacking sense goes through Hirst knocking it down and Chaplin dropping off into that gap between defence and midfield. The sort of area a decent CDM patrols but we all know we don’t have one of those! Wagner needs to plan for that 

Hirst and Chaplin both booked. Let's hope they get another. Hirst went for the guys face,  looked like a red

25 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Watching this they are iffy defensively and can be got at, but the worry for he is that everything they do in an attacking sense goes through Hirst knocking it down and Chaplin dropping off into that gap between defence and midfield.The sort of area a decent CDM patrols but we all know we don’t have one of those! Wagner needs to plan for that 

Another of Wagner's stupid decisions! Like persisting with Argos and Fassbender, like persisting with the Old Duffer and Gibson for months, like trying to convert Gibbs into a striker, like - well - you get the idea! 

• Like 1

45 minutes watching Ipswich and you can see very clearly that if we play Sara as our deep lying midfielder on Saturday it’s asking for trouble. Any decent coach should be able to see that. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Harry53 said:

Ipswich vulnerable on the right, however they attack fast and in numbers. Good game v Watford.

We famously do well this season against teams that hit us fast on the counter…

18 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Preston 2 up.. can’t believe how bad they were on Saturday, but currently sit in 6th!

Championship is very poor this season which is even bigger indicator of how awful we have been to be outside the top six. That and I mean.. Maybe in hindsight our draw and clean sheet against Preston was not all that bad? They did hit the post a few times and did look likey to score against us. Other than just parking the bus and being super defensive don't think they were as bad as some claim they were against us

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

4 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

United v Bayern is dull as ****.

Couldn't face an evening of Binwatch. Liking the way Bayern move the ball around. 

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Championship is very poor this season which is even bigger indicator of how awful we have been to be outside the top six. That and I mean.. Maybe in hindsight our draw and clean sheet against Preston was not all that bad? They did hit the post a few times and did look likey to score against us. Other than just parking the bus and being super defensive don't think they were as bad as some claim they were against us

Agree your 1st sentence, but Preston were top draw ****e in an abysmal match.