Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Everton immediately deducted 10 points

Absolutely hilarious. Everton weren’t interested in corruption until they had a points deduction for cheating.

Nobody cares. Man City, Chelsea, Newcastle, Bournemouth, West Ham - to name a few with dubious financial histories - but they all sit at the top table and the clubs are more powerful than the league.

Just now, FCC said:

Absolutely hilarious. Everton weren’t interested in corruption until they had a points deduction for cheating.

Nobody cares. Man City, Chelsea, Newcastle, Bournemouth, West Ham - to name a few with dubious financial histories - but they all sit at the top table and the clubs are more powerful than the league.

There’s levels though, right?

2 minutes ago, FCC said:

I wonder if there will be a another pitch invasion if they manage to stay in said corrupt EPL?

I’ll say it

The Premier League can’t wait for Wrexham to be in the premier league so they can all have a little tug about Ryan Reynolds

Deadpool sucks

43 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Everton fill goodison park with “premier league corrupt” banners. Love to see that 

Always the victims never their........ oops my mistake wrong Scousers...

53 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Which referee is going to have the balls to do a dodgey VAR decision against Everton?

This one 😁, although that's a pen and 2nd yellow for Young imo

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Everton need to calm down. They're beating themselves at the moment. Red card looming I fear.

I said in our work WhatsApp group United would win this,  Everton as a club are too consumed with playing the victim card.

7 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

This one 😁, although that's a pen and 2nd yellow for Young imo

Lol it wasn’t going to be long was it?

definite penalty though.

Still I wish Everton the very best. Any campaign that speeds up the downfall of the premier league as it currently is and forces corrupt financial entities like Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea etc to join a European super league so we and other proper football clubs can rebuild football is alright by me.

I'm disappointed with the Everton fans protests. Surely a chant of " If Utd score from a VAR assisted penalty, it proves the EPL is corrupt, so on the pitch lads!" would have been appropriate. The lack of a reaction proves the Everton board already has a compromise sorted on appeal. 

That 3rd Man Utd goal reminds me of when we were getting torn apart in the Premier League. Not much you can do against that sort of quality.

Luton have a real mixed bag of fixtures in December: Home to Arsenal, Man City, Newcastle and Chelsea and away to Brentford, Bournemouth and Sheff Utd. if they could get 6 or 7 points out of those they could pull further clear of Everton

Edited by Canary73

On 17/11/2023 at 23:29, essex canary said:

Why though is the Club who apparently has the highest wage bill in history for a relegated club excluded from the list of clubs who are entitled to compensation?

Are you suggesting our wage bill was higher than Leicester’s

25 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Lol it wasn’t going to be long was it?

definite penalty though.

Still I wish Everton the very best. Any campaign that speeds up the downfall of the premier league as it currently is and forces corrupt financial entities like Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea etc to join a European super league so we and other proper football clubs can rebuild football is alright by me.

I don't disagree with that, however I totally detest everything about Everton as a football club especially their grubby fans, so am loving their current plight

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I don't disagree with that, however I totally detest everything about Everton as a football club especially their grubby fans, so am loving their current plight

Lol, FairPlay. I’m just very much pro anything that damages the premier league and it’s reputation.

It will definitely fall over soon. My money has always been on a refereeing scandal. Wouldn’t even have to be a big one but once that confidence is lost. Affects the advertising, the betting. That’s where my money is.

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

Are you suggesting our wage bill was higher than Leicester’s

Ours was up until 2022 but clearly you will be right in 2023.

On 17/11/2023 at 13:24, Nexus_Canary said:

Ok so what about Moneycheat citeh, newsaudi utd and chelski?

Always the prem picks on the little easy targets.

who cares we owe them for acusing our away fan of being racist

Everton fans of all people as well

• Like 1