CANARYKING

What do we do now ?

1 minute ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

It's only a stay of execution.

You can say that about all managers -they are only ever a handful of games from getting binned. It’s pretty absurd but is the way of things. 

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Really makes me laugh how people obsess about managers so much that they become so wedded to the idea of getting them sacked that they can't simply enjoy a thrilling game and a win.

Saddos.

I enjoyed the game and the win, but I still want the manager replaced because I do not anticipate a successful future for the club with him at the helm. He has far too many flaws, all of which have been exposed over the last two months, if not before.

I must be sad.

Just now, BroadstairsR said:

I enjoyed the game and the win, but I still want the manager replaced because I do not anticipate a successful future for the club with him at the helm. He has far too many flaws, all of which have been exposed over the last two months, if not before.

I must be sad.

And you're positive you're right and nothing will change your mind no matter what happens you'll argue the point to the bitter end until it happens.

Yes; that's sad.

Just now, littleyellowbirdie said:

And you're positive you're right and nothing will change your mind no matter what happens you'll argue the point to the bitter end until it happens.

Yes; that's sad.

Will I?

If you say so.

24 minutes ago, DraytonBoy said:

Given Wagner said he had support from Delia and Michael last week how can he now be sacked after winning away?

I'm guessing Knapper will see how things go over the next few weeks before making any decision especially as Barnes and Hanley will be available from the QPR game onwards.

Radio North Folk said Hanley is injured again. Suffered a hamstring injury in training. How serious was not disclosed.

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Yes; that's sad.

Stones and glass houses and all that 

Wagner's main problem is that, more often than not, we have to score three goals to have a chance of winning a game. Every now and then we're going to do that, as, somehow, we did today. Doesn't change the basic problem.

• Like 2

Just been down to  St Mary’s and watched a fantastic game with WBA on top for most of it… I just saw what Russell Martin did against superior opposition and his game management grinding out a result. Absolute passion! Yellow Carded too … we need more of that and less gazing into laptops and iPads.

I think his lack of presence at the end of the game is very telling. I think everyone inside the club knew that was his last game. 

I actually think he was right man at wrong time. His decisions have been abysmal but things have been going so wrong I think you could probably see it that way whatever he did. He's made too many blunders to stay though now. 

Get Jack Wiltshire or Carlos Cuela in ASAP. 

6 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Stones and glass houses and all that 

Glib remarks and all that. You're the one who was disappointed when we scored the equaliser weren't you?

Doubly sad bast*rd.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

55 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Mostly in the first half to be fair. Once Idah came on we did seem much better..

But if I ever see Placheta at the back again I might lose it

And to think - they sold Bali Mumba 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

I just dont see a new sporting director sacking a manager on his first day

By bringing his departure date forward Webber has shirked having any responsibiliy in having any part of dismissing his mate.

Agreed 100%. Wagner is here for QPR. Probably beyond. 

We just beat 9th in the Table - 6 points off playoffs.

we didn’t want Farke, we didn’t want Smith, we want to see DS and MWJ gone and now we want Wagner shown the door following Webber…. We didn’t want BK8 either… 

what do we want - speaking as an Exile, I’m confused - totally!!