Anyone giving this one a watch? 7:45 kickoff live on Channel 4. Don't really think it will be the most entertaining affair even more given it's a friendly and all, but I suppose the only real international option of note tonight would be Ireland V Greece for the Idah connection

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Anyone giving this one a watch? 7:45 kickoff live on Channel 4. Don't really think it will be the most entertaining affair even more given it's a friendly and all, but I suppose the only real international option of note tonight would be Ireland V Greece for the Idah connection

Doubt Idah will start today given Ferguson is fighting fit.

4 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Rack off.

When i haven't actually heard of England internationals it's safe to say my interest in football isn't what it once was. Norwich and local football is about it these days!

• Like 1

With a qualifier next week I understand he doesn't want his main men injured. But I also do not see the point of playing a friendly if none of them are playing. Just giving caps for the sake of it is nice for the players but meaningless. Especially Henderson who is in the worst league in the world. Average attendances in Saudi between 6-7K. Top team lucky to get 10K. And many foreign stars fed up with the game and living in Saudi. And we pick him as Captain?

5 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I think I’ll stick with Coronation street.

I've been rewatching it from 1970. Better than today's tripe.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

With a qualifier next week I understand he doesn't want his main men injured. But I also do not see the point of playing a friendly if none of them are playing. Just giving caps for the sake of it is nice for the players but meaningless. Especially Henderson who is in the worst league in the world. Average attendances in Saudi between 6-7K. Top team lucky to get 10K. And many foreign stars fed up with the game and living in Saudi. And we pick him as Captain?

I suppose Southgate would tell you Henderson is the most expierenced player in the lineup so deservers to be captain on that alone but honestly the fact he's even beong called up to England is a joke

I'm gonna watch it I support my Country ....Also interested to see how Madders performs....and I so want us to beat the Aussies....

....and I really dislike soaps....immensely......

47 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I'm gonna watch it I support my Country ....Also interested to see how Madders performs....and I so want us to beat the Aussies....

....and I really dislike soaps....immensely......

The Street beats this crap though. 

“Whilst we are on air watching this Bore-Fest I have been told to inform you of the Rad Bull BC World Final - which is Live Sport to Stream on 4’

And of course Oktagon MMA on Live Sport  on 4

Oktagon?

Red Bull BC?

2 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

I've painted a wall. Feel free to come watch it dry

I’m watching it on X6 and it’s still boring

44 million passes. Grealish not prepared to take on St Mirren full back. Bowen not prepared to either. Henderson doing . . . er. CBs rivalling ours in marking.

Excuses coming out from pundits no doubt.

i am sure if Southgate just said do not listen to me go out and play your natural game and play like you do for your clubs !

we would be winning easily 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

I’d sooner go to a Phil Collins gig than watch England live. 

Sit close to the drum at Carrow road a shut your eyes you will never know the difference 

45 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Olly Watkins won’t be taking Kanes position anytime soon.

Lol, don’t know what you’re talking about.

2 hours ago, norfolkngood said:

Sit close to the drum at Carrow road a shut your eyes you will never know the difference 

Harsh on Phil. His 80s output may have been cheesy as anything and he does come across as a lot of a tw at but he's a top notch drummer. Or was when he wasn't too ill to even hold a pair of sticks poor guy. Plus that carrow road drum will never get that gated reverb sound...

• Haha 1