cambridgeshire canary

I see the bottom half of the Prem is as fun as always

Things could be worse… Because we could be in the premier league?

Wouldn’t you trade league places with any of those teams? (Ignoring the fact that our squad right now would be violated in the PL)

Not surprising to see the 3 promoted in the bottom 3. I think most of us called it having watched us against them last season.

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

"Best in the world" 

God I love watching teams that have spent more money in a year than most clubs have in their entire existence battering teams 6-0 it really is the most magical thng, true underdog stuff

26 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Hey, things could always be worse for us right? Look I'm just trying to think of positives..

prem.jpg

At least we’d have competition to be the worst side this year if we had gone up. 

Wow, sixteen games so far and not a single win - just three points.

A bit surprised about Burnley to be honest, but no surprise at all about Sheffield and Luton.

2 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

At least we’d have competition to be the worst side this year if we had gone up. 

It’s going to be pretty awkward when multiple teams break the all time lowest point tally this year

26 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Things could be worse… Because we could be in the premier league?

Wouldn’t you trade league places with any of those teams? (Ignoring the fact that our squad right now would be violated in the PL)

No. Not at all. Premier League stinks.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Sheff Utd are falling apart. They're conceding double figures in a game at some point this season 

0-6 now.

7 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Sheff Utd are falling apart. They're conceding double figures in a game at some point this season 

Still 22mins + injury time to go in this one and currently 0-6….might yet happen.

Edited by Branston Pickle

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

Still 22mins + injury time to go in this one and currently 0-6….might yet happen.

Yeah was just thinking **** it could actually be today 

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Yeah was just thinking **** it could actually be today 

Sad, but I was thinking it looked a little like some of our performances two years ago…we thankfully avoided this - 0-7 now.

Oddly, I’m yet to see/hear any articles an out how these sides haven’t given it a go/should be barred from the PL or whatever was thrown at us.  Indeed, it’s been quite the opposite.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

We need the money though!

Wont deny that, this year I am having a Prem league detox.
Any mention of it and I ignore the conversation or change the subject, it feels great. 
I dont know the league standings of any teams outside of posts like this but I can guess that Man City are top with Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool chasing.... like who actually f*cking cares.
The quicker they allow a break away league the better, give us grass roots and get rid of all the money.
Like Brexit gave us this opportunity but the single corn kernal in the turd that was / is brexit did not even float to the surface.

4 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Looks like Newcastle are going for the record. There really isn't any point in getting promoted any more

This 

Well that's Heckingbottom done for. The managerial sack race will start soon and hopefully attention will turn to McKenna.

I mean, can you imagine us in the Premier League with our defence?

The true mark of champions in this perverted league is to dispatch the “lesser” teams with little impact as possible.

These “little teams big day” needs to be dispatched in as routine a manner as possible. You need to rest players, sub them early. Really pile on the disrespect.

get a lucky goal? You must be punished. Red cards to key players, VAR decisions against you and of course, that modern classic, bringing on 5 players worth hundreds of millions of pounds from your bench.

The beautiful game, manifest.