Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

A call to arms

A message to the biggest head in the sand, happy clappers in the world!

Come onn!! Lets be 'Avin you!!!

'Hic'

All the best.

Big Keith Scott

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

It's going to be busy on here tonight...

Righty so. We’ve just put in one of the all time worst displays that is up there with Colchester and Fulham….

• Like 1

Just now, Virtual reality said:

Righty so. We’ve just put in one of the all time worst displays that is up there with Colchester and Fulham….

Of course. Losing like that would be embarrassing if we were bottom six let alone after the start we had.

But I was told this didn't happen. People claim to post win lose or draw. They don't. And I struggle to understand why?

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Of course. Losing like that would be embarrassing if we were bottom six let alone after the start we had.

But I was told this didn't happen. People claim to post win lose or draw. They don't. And I struggle to understand why?

People will always post more when we lose, especially when it’s like this. It’s an easy way to vent anger quickly and far better than taking it out on the family! A win doesn’t require an internet rant, just a nice pint of Guiness

These things have happened before and will happen again. Enjoy the good times they don't last forever but they will come round again.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

A message to the biggest head in the sand, happy clappers in the world!

Come onn!! Lets be 'Avin you!!!

'Hic'

All the best.

Big Keith Scott

The only thing worse than the performance by Norwich today is knowing that cretins like you will bubble up like unwelcome farts in ice baths.

1 minute ago, Virtual reality said:

People will always post more when we lose, especially when it’s like this. It’s an easy way to vent anger quickly and far better than taking it out on the family! A win doesn’t require an internet rant, just a nice pint of Guiness

I don't get why disappointment and venting means picking fights with other fans. But it must help I guess. Have a pint of Guinness anyway. 

6 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I don't get why disappointment and venting means picking fights with other fans. But it must help I guess. Have a pint of Guinness anyway. 

Anger and disappointment, it goes with the territory and 1p5wich doing well doesn't help either.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Yeah i don’t get the picking fights with other fans but different people vent in different ways I guess. Just had one, probably have another one or a couple after taking the dog for a walk after that shower of ….

10 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

But you'll happily poke the bear with the busy tonight comments and not let others have their vent. 

20 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

But you'll happily poke the bear with the busy tonight comments and not let others have their vent. 

I poke these particular mice win lose or draw.

• Haha 1

Disappointed yes. Angry no. It’s sport, get a grip of yourselves. Imagine having to vent on here so you don’t take it out on your family?! I’d hate to be your family when something that actually matters goes against you that doesn’t have its own internet forum. 

Imagine never going to games but taking out disappointing results on your family...

I'm going to kick my Nan...

But I'll wish her all the best after :classic_ninja:

42 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Anger and disappointment, it goes with the territory and 1p5wich doing well doesn't help either.

Spot on. Of course people are angry . 
3 pts from 12. Lost to Rotherham and Plymouth. Relegation form. 
I said after the Stoke game the 11 on the pitch that ended the game would finish mid table . That seems optimistic tonight . 

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

This place is almost dead after a win, and full of doom and gloom posts when we lose…I guess they want to vent after a defeat.  But it is strange they don’t want to celebrate when we win 

1 hour ago, Mason 47 said:

The only thing worse than the performance by Norwich today is knowing that cretins like you will bubble up like unwelcome farts in ice baths.

Or unwelcome happy clapper like you.