Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Seems Russell Brands grifting days are over..

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

It was an open secret at the BBC when he worked at radio 2

How do you know that ?

And assuming you are correct, are you saying that GB News and some right wingers didn’t know this open secret when they tweeted about him being a wonderful person ?

Just now, littleyellowbirdie said:

There are over 21,000 people employed by the BBC. They most certainly aren't all either paedophiles nor facilitators of paedophiles by a longshot. Ironically, the sort of idiotic, ill-considered remarks you're making on this are the sort of thing Trump supporters, Brand supporters etc, who by and large are simply a coalition of the disaffected, absolutely lap up.

Bruh, I’m against all sex offenders. The fact you jumped straight on the “you’re a Trump supporter” thing… pathetic my dude, pathetic attitude there.

The BBC has a list so long it can’t be ignored but apparently it can be defended by some.

How many more victims will there be because “iTs NoT tHe BBC’s fAuLt”?

Just now, Well b back said:

How do you know that ?

And assuming you are correct, are you saying that GB News and some right wingers didn’t know this open secret when they tweeted about him being a wonderful person ?

It was on the documentary my dude

1 minute ago, Well b back said:

How do you know that ?

Also, who cares about GB news?

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Bruh, I’m against all sex offenders. The fact you jumped straight on the “you’re a Trump supporter” thing… pathetic my dude, pathetic attitude there.

The BBC has a list so long it can’t be ignored but apparently it can be defended by some.

How many more victims will there be because “iTs NoT tHe BBC’s fAuLt”?

'A list so long it can't be ignored'. How many are there on that list? What fraction of 21,000 is that?

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

There are over 21,000 people employed by the BBC. They most certainly aren't all either paedophiles nor facilitators of paedophiles by a longshot. Ironically, the sort of idiotic, ill-considered remarks you're making on this are the sort of thing Trump supporters, Brand supporters etc, who by and large are simply a coalition of the disaffected, absolutely lap up.

Trust me @The Real Buh when LYB and I agree about something we are almost certainly right. I mean that most politely Birdie.

As for the alleged very high profile paedophile, I've heard allegations on numerous occasions over the years concerning someone who worked for all the main tv channels. It's certainly NOT David Attenborough. FFS. 

19 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

It was an open secret at the BBC when he worked at radio 2

It's been an open secret all through the British media by the sounds of it. Why not go after the Times, the Sun or C4 for example? 

• Like 1

I have never been a fan of his. I don't like the attitude of famous for being famous that prevails. He offers nothing that doesn't exist hundreds of times in the entertainment industry.

That doesn't make him guilty of course. But these are serious and well documented accusations. He must answer them with a bit more than the denial and accusations of media bias.

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Trust me @The Real Buh when LYB and I agree about something we are almost certainly right. I mean that most politely Birdie.

As for the alleged very high profile paedophile, I've heard allegations on numerous occasions over the years concerning someone who worked for all the main tv channels. It's certainly NOT David Attenborough. FFS. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Plague of locusts; killing of the first born; the outing of Attenborough.    The last would herald the end of days.

Who is it then?  Do tell, you know you want to!    Its not about 'pegging' again though is it,   good luck to you if that's your thing, but it won't be for everyone.

57 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

Plague of locusts; killing of the first born; the outing of Attenborough.    The last would herald the end of days.

Who is it then?  Do tell, you know you want to!    Its not about 'pegging' again though is it,   good luck to you if that's your thing, but it won't be for everyone.

David Jason has repeatedly been accused of inappropriate behaviour. Sorry, I thought everyone knew. Catherine Zeta Jones definitely does. 

As for Prince William, let's just say he's a chip off the old Mountbatten block. 

3 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

David Jason has repeatedly been accused of inappropriate behaviour. Sorry, I thought everyone knew. Catherine Zeta Jones definitely does. 

As for Prince William, let's just say he's a chip off the old Mountbatten block. 

Honestly a lot of old actors who were in the acting industry in the 60's and 70's do tend to be outed as a bit of a perv and are known for having a liking of women and wine.

Sadly just how it was back then. Any older women will happily tell you how workplace harassment and sexual hounding was sadly commonplace and often happened to them back in those days. Of course does not make it right but you get what I mean

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

20 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I knew David Jason's accountant.  True story.

A member of my family served with mountbatten.  I didn't hear it first hand of course but apparently he was a complete and utter ****

5 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

A member of my family served with mountbatten.  I didn't hear it first hand of course but apparently he was a complete and utter ****

The problem with the censor on here is that it doesn't half attack four-letter words. I'm still trying to work out which one it might be!

44 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

The problem with the censor on here is that it doesn't half attack four-letter words. I'm still trying to work out which one it might be!

Its whatever four letter word they used in the 1940s.

The 40s sound like a nice and peaceful time where boys in shorts took cycle rides in the countryside and girls played with corn dollies before going on jolly adventures, so probably a word similar to gosh or bounder.

1 hour ago, Barbe bleu said:

People raised from birth to be part of a royal family that believes they were chosen by and represent God and who have more money than most make in decades might be out of touch with the common man?

At least he's getting support from Tucker Carlson, Elmo Musk, Lawrence Fox, Andrew Tate. I wonder if Dan Wooton has said anything?

• Like 1

The inference from Katherine Ryan and other people in the media is that although Brand's behaviour was an open secret it was impossible to go public as Brand had enough money and power to use the system litigiously.

Until there are actual prosecutions people will not go public, once there's one arrest it will be interesting to see how many other women come forward with allegations.

10 minutes ago, Herman said:

At least he's getting support from Tucker Carlson, Elmo Musk, Lawrence Fox, Andrew Tate. I wonder if Dan Wooton has said anything?

And guess who would have been against him ten years ago, heck even five years ago??

Edited by TheGunnShow

4 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

How many “open secrets” about sex offenders has an organisation got to have before something is done? Just saying.

I know it’s all “good old Aunty” or whatever but…. Awful lot of nonces gotta be said

Ask the Pope.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

The inference from Katherine Ryan and other people in the media is that although Brand's behaviour was an open secret it was impossible to go public as Brand had enough money and power to use the system litigiously.

Until there are actual prosecutions people will not go public, once there's one arrest it will be interesting to see how many other women come forward with allegations.

Given Brand has been known for decades to be a coke snorting, ten pints a day kind of guy who would often go through countless women and girlfriends like they were chocolate I'm only surprised it's taken this long for anything to come out

10 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Given Brand has been known for decades to be a coke snorting, ten pints a day kind of guy who would often go through countless women and girlfriends like they were chocolate I'm only surprised it's taken this long for anything to come out

It's not that surprising, Dispatches & the Times have been working on this story since 2019, after 4 years they feel that the story can go public.

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Honestly a lot of old actors who were in the acting industry in the 60's and 70's do tend to be outed as a bit of a perv and are known for having a liking of women and wine.

Sadly just how it was back then. Any older women will happily tell you how workplace harassment and sexual hounding was sadly commonplace and often happened to them back in those days. Of course does not make it right but you get what I mean

Attenborough was controller of BBC2 in the late sixties and early seventies…

15 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Attenborough was controller of BBC2 in the late sixties and early seventies…

Show us on the doll where the BBC touched you.

• Haha 6

Just now, A Load of Squit said:

Show us on the doll where the BBC touched you.

I just want all these media companies to be held accountable for sex crimes they’ve allowed to happen, including the BBC

The fact you want to give some a free pass because you like them? That’s pretty reprehensible my dude 

As for Attenborough, I’m sure he’s absolutely fine, it not like I’ve been right about anything before

…is it

image.thumb.jpeg.bbacbba8f3edf52333ab1e5f519cfc5d.jpeg

2 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

We've got votes for Lynham, Edmunds and Rantzen here!

the epicentre of BBC Noncery is definitely radio, those are definitely your safe bets.