It's tomorrow, although time is 3pm now.

Also didn't notice this before:

"Supporters attending the game in-person should be aware that the first 40-minute period will be played behind closed doors.", I hope us streamers get to see it still? 

Edit: Sorry, just seen you posted inbetween.

Edited by Google Bot

2 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Ha ha it’s because I am 24 hours early! 

"A flashing dot at the top of the screen thirty minutes before kick-off," as the nice lady tells us.

It's never been obvious, but you always get there. 

Ha, we all need to be alert tomorrow. Football tv listings still showing a 5pm KO as expect not been time to refresh yet, but as Google Bot has said, the first of three 40 minute periods is behind closed doors - would make no sense to have a private game streamed and similarly would not expect Pinkun lads to be live reporting that session, so I'm going on the assumption we'll all be locked out until 4pm. That said, I'm sure a mole somewhere in the ground will share our fascination at what it is we're not meant to see - maybe there's a hotel in the corner :)

29 minutes ago, crispeduk said:

Ha, we all need to be alert tomorrow. Football tv listings still showing a 5pm KO as expect not been time to refresh yet, but as Google Bot has said, the first of three 40 minute periods is behind closed doors - would make no sense to have a private game streamed and similarly would not expect Pinkun lads to be live reporting that session, so I'm going on the assumption we'll all be locked out until 4pm. That said, I'm sure a mole somewhere in the ground will share our fascination at what it is we're not meant to see - maybe there's a hotel in the corner 🙂

Maybe we are not supposed to see how they have got round the issue of a Hotel being in the corner?

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

If Dion Dublin was playing you might be able to watch him on the live stream warming up already.

48 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

So negative you wanted to criticise the club stream before it happened! Respect 😉

• Like 1

It’s been moved to 3pm kick off, due to a weather warning…so those who do have streams might want to be aware and not miss it!

They are playing 3x40 mins but with the first period behind closed doors…not quite sure how that works out for the stream (or people paying to watch).

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

It’s been moved to 3pm kick off, due to a weather warning…so those who do have streams might want to be aware and not miss it!

Yeah @Dean Coneys boots May be worth changing the subject to show that it's been moved to 3pm for others to notice?  Saves duplicate threads then.

Edited by Google Bot

48 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

They are playing 3x40 mins but with the first period behind closed doors…not quite sure how that works out for the stream (or people paying to watch).

Just seen this on the NCFC FB page. Looks like the first bit might be getting streamed as well.
image.thumb.png.0a74e2175f1d38ebd405fb746aa5e3f9.png

54 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Why the hell is the first 40 mins behind closed doors?

7 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

Why the hell is the first 40 mins behind closed doors?

Can only presume it's on a different pitch and it's to prevent it from getting knackered as they've got torrential weather forecast?

Then they'll play the 2x40 mins on the main pitch afterwards perhaps.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Google Bot said:

Can only presume it's on a different pitch and it's to prevent it from getting knackered as they've got torrential weather forecast?

Then they'll play the 2x40 mins on the main pitch afterwards perhaps.

That makes so much more sense than my take on it.