Sign in to follow this  
RobJames

How much will we raise this summer

£12m - Aarons

£20m - Omo

£7m - Rashica

£6m - Gino

£3m - Maddison sell on

Heading for around £50m. With the obvious fact being not all may leave and not all at the price suggested. However, you can chuck in a 'wee' bit of money from Cantwell.

Wages that were cut amounted to a fair bit with Dowell, Byram Pukki joining Todd as the hefty ones. Offset by three ex PL signings. No major capital purchases, though. Pitch, training ground, Carrow Road, so we are in a good position. It is the costly and failing loanees that may yet again cost us.

Perhaps adding to the above are those out of contract next summer - Gibson, Krul, Placheta, McCallum, Sorensen, Gino. So will it be a new contract (if poss), sell now or let their contract run down ?

5 minutes ago, RobJames said:

£12m - Aarons

£20m - Omo

£7m - Rashica

£6m - Gino

£3m - Maddison sell on

Heading for around £50m. With the obvious fact being not all may leave and not all at the price suggested. However, you can chuck in a 'wee' bit of money from Cantwell.

Wages that were cut amounted to a fair bit with Dowell, Byram Pukki joining Todd as the hefty ones. Offset by three ex PL signings. No major capital purchases, though. Pitch, training ground, Carrow Road, so we are in a good position. It is the costly and failing loanees that may yet again cost us.

Perhaps adding to the above are those out of contract next summer - Gibson, Krul, Placheta, McCallum, Sorensen, Gino. So will it be a new contract (if poss), sell now or let their contract run down ?

Well that is the loan paid off then..........

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RobJames said:

£20m - Omo

I think it's customary at this point to say; "I'll drive him there myself, for that money".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Well that is the loan paid off then..........

Parachute payments will still pay off the loan we borrowed against them remember 

Hush. The miserabilists will not welcome you saying that. We are bankrupt. We'll be lucky to survive until September. Though the club won't admit it.......😱

27 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

2 shillings and sixpence. 

That was Persil................Omo was about 2s & 3d

14 hours ago, Soldier on said:

Parachute payments will still pay off the loan we borrowed against them remember 

My understanding is that we have taken out two separate loans totalling around £66M. One loan for £22.6M, payable by September 2024, taken out against contracted receivables such as parachute payments, transfer fees etc and that loan is not an issue as it does not matter what division we are playing in and another loan for £43.9M, fully payable by March 24 which was taken out against future media rights and broadcast revenue which means we have taken something of a gamble on getting promoted to the Premier League.........

Edited by Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

6 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Not when it’s covered already.

I am not sure it is, see my reply to Soldier On, two loans one against contracted receivables which is not an issue and one against future media rights and broadcast revenue which is dependent upon achieving Premier League status........

Cash for player sales wise I think we may achieve those projections in old Italian lira but certainly not GBP......

6 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I am not sure it is, see my reply to Soldier On, two loans one against contracted receivables which is not an issue and one against future media rights and broadcast revenue which is dependent upon achieving Premier League status........

66 million was borrowed ahead of two seasons worth of parachute payments . Don’t know exact figures but 38 first season reducing to 35 second season down ?

4 minutes ago, Soldier on said:

66 million was borrowed ahead of two seasons worth of parachute payments . Don’t know exact figures but 38 first season reducing to 35 second season down ?

Money pi££Ed up the wall again as Stu would say. 

Other clubs know we need to sell before we buy so every day that passes we will get more desperate to sell ,

No sales no new players that will need a fee paid ,

Just hope we do not miss any of our targets because no sales yet ,

still early days also we do not know what is going on behind the scenes ,

Bit worried about not much news on Aarons seems pretty quiet unlike when big clubs were supposed to be queuing up for him 

Edited by norfolkngood

How late will we raise it and. It have any time to bed in our inevitably rushed and injured replacements(if any replacements are actually made)?

Edited by The Real Buh

4 minutes ago, Soldier on said:

Thanks for that, perhaps I have misunderstood the situation. I have never seen the reference to both loans being borrowed against parachute payments only one of the loans. My comment was based on my understanding and was not meant as an attack on the club so happy to hold my hands up and say I got it wrong..........

40m for maddison from spurs so part of the equation becomes clearer.

Edited by ZLF

19 hours ago, RobJames said:

£12m - Aarons

£20m - Omo

£7m - Rashica

£6m - Gino

£3m - Maddison sell on

Forget about giannoulis he isn’t going anywhere