Sign in to follow this  
Silver Canary

Oh no we're winning!

well he aint going if we lose so if hes staying we might aswell try to win.still think that was a stupid post.

What a WOnker.

That is the worst excuse for a thread that I have ever seen on these boards, even considering the general malaise in quality and interest that the Pink ''Un message boards suffers from nowadays...

It has to be said that it is the KTFs who have resorted to personal abuse. Just because some of us have the sense to stand up and be counted rather than accept mediocrity. We will never be any good with Worthy here, so all loyal fans should want us to lose so that we can get rid of him. Worthy out!

if you are a LOYAL supporter you would NEVER want our team to lose. Protest all you like, (you are entitled to state your case for a change in manager and direction BUT no LOYAL supporter should want the team they follow to lose!

To both the Worthy Outers and KTF''s - I think that Silver Canary is a Binner on the wind-up, so can I suggest that we both ignore him / her? 

Silver Canary we''re all fans....I know people ain''t happy,but please still support the team!!!

I don''t care whats happening , I and lots of OTHER FANS still want the team to WIN whoever is in charge...

please grasp that at least!!

I don''t believe a true supporter would ever wish his team to lose regardless of who is in charge.

The negativity of some people heer is astonishing. If you go through life with that attitude the minute something goes wrong, you will spend your life in a deep trough of depression...i am not joking. I have seen enough of life to know that is true.

And before anyone jumps on me, i want to see change at the club too, as long as it turns us into a winning team again. I don''t care who is in charge or who is playing as long as we are winning but i have been a supporter long enough to know that NO team can continously be at the top and winning all the time.

I think the success of two season''s ago has raised some people''s expectations to high.

I am a worthy outer but wanting the team too lose to enforce a change of manager is in my opinion pathetic. Supporters should want the club too win at all costs, and si if that envolves keepinmg the manager for a few more games then so be it.

I still think we neeed a change, Nw has taken us as far as he can but lets give him credit he got the team right today. He sured uip the midfield, which worked and to be fair by all acounts Charlton was good. And also leaving out earnshaw worked, so well done. I would have played earnyy but the problem we have is that we have spent 3 million on someone who at the moment doesnt fit into our team.

what are you on about?  it should be good we are winning do you want the team to get anywhere???

i want worthingtonout as much a you do but you are insane!! if we won we would of gone ahead of ipswich!

and maybe got somewhere with the team bt that is no way support a team

OTBC 

/ d

[quote user="Silver Canary"]Don''t let me down Leeds - we really need to lose if we are going to get rid of Worthy. A win is the last thing we need![/quote] That''s pathetic!! How can you cheer on the opposition?? Can I politely suggest you go and support someone else??

If you want Worthy out as much as I do why do you want us to win. The more we lose, the quicker he goes. If we keep on winning he could be with us for ages. Worthy out!

Silver Canary, 

In my opinion, you''re reversing the fortunes of this season to fuel what appears to me to be a personal vendetta against Worthington.

Sure, results haven''t been as we all hoped for this season and people have called for him to go (which is understandable), but now that results have picked up, you''re publically wishing for the results to be negative ones to reassert your calls for him to go. If it''s results that got your back up originally, you can''t really therefore complain when the results pick up, surely?

Hypothetically, if the team began to win more than they lose or draw, and the free-flowing football of yesteryear returns to Carrow Road, would you be happy to allow Worthington to continue at the Club? or would you still call for his head?

And one last question, if a new manager came in, and we were playing better football but getting worse results, would you call for his head too?

For the record, I disagree with name-calling on here and strongly refrain from doing so because as it''s been mooted on here in other posts, it belittles the point being made by the poster using the name-calling. I would appreciate the same courtesy should you or anyone else be kind enough to reply...

Yours eloquently,

A.

i dnt care if Mickey Mouse is in charge as long as we win, and i like many other fan was dancing around my radio when we scored our seconded. Worthy needs to leave, yes but winning is more important than who is incharge to me. living in Binner Land i know one when i see one. where do you sit in the Cobbold Stand Silver Canary?

[quote user="city r us"]if you are a LOYAL supporter you would NEVER want our team to lose. Protest all you like, (you are entitled to state your case for a change in manager and direction BUT no LOYAL supporter should want the team they follow to lose![/quote]

Can we have a ban of the word loyal? I (and no doubt others) am getting very bored of seeing posters claiming to be more loyal or that others aren''t so loyal. I''ve found it in several posts this weekend, including one very pointless thread starter. I am no KTF or WO (still on the fence.....it''s beginning to hurt my backside I''ve been there so long!), but it is just a bit juvenile to question other''s loyalty. We all put money into the club and support it, but that doesn''t mean we have to verbally abuse fellow fans just because they have a different opinion.

You miss the point though. Who wouldn''t want to see City win playing free-flowing football? The point is thatwe never will with Worthy here. If you think otherwise you are in dreamland. That is why it is better to get rid now. Cheering the odd lucky draw just gives some solace for the KTFs (and fence sitters). Loyal fans want Worthy out!