Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Phil Schofield

More savage attacks from little Eamonn Holmes. I hope Phil can keep a low profile now and stop tweeting. He should get his head down in Mykonos during the summer months and come back to reassess his career when it’s all cooled down. 

Schofield, Holly and Dermot were walking along one day. Holly tripped over and got her head caught in railings. There she was **** up. Dermot couldn't resist and hoisted up and gave her a good portion or two,

When he had finished, he turned to Schofield and said. "Your turn now Phil"

Schofield burst into tears crying "I'll never get my head through those railings"

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Schofield, Holly and Dermot were walking along one day. Holly tripped over and got her head caught in railings. There she was **** up. Dermot couldn't resist and hoisted up and gave her a good portion or two,

Schofield burst into tears crying "I'll never get my head through those railings"

What happened next? Did Phil run and get some cutting equipment from a nearby farm? 

5 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

More savage attacks from little Eamonn Holmes. I hope Phil can keep a low profile now and stop tweeting. He should get his head down in Mykonos during the summer months and come back to reassess his career when it’s all cooled down. 

ITV has appointed a legal team to investigate its handlings of the saga. If he has groomed the lad before he has turned sixteen, a criminal investigation should be invoked. Whether the relationship was consentual or not is irrelevant, he has used his celebrity status and influence as a vehicle to groom him, all whilst in a position of trust at ITV. There is no way Schofield can come back from this.

Interesting that the other side of the story hasn't been told, must be lots of NDAs / Injuctions still protecting Schofield's false narratives, which at this stage are hanging by a thread, because his web of lies has collapsed. His former ITV colleagues are running for the hills to distance themselves from him, all to protect their own careers. Most were partially, if not fully complicit on the truth that he was grooming a minor. As you say Holmes and Wooton are making themselves look like fools, as they are trying to cover their own backs.

Edited by TheRock

5 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

Funny but very unwoke.😉

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

Funny but very unwoke.😉

Always believed that humour and laughter about situations such as politics, religion and sexuality are the funniest.

54 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Always believed that humour and laughter about situations such as politics, religion and sexuality are the funniest.

Oh! They were church railings then?

Schofield says his career is over but I get a sense that (as some kind of Prince Harry) it is only just about to start again. A book, a film, a stint in the jungle? I'm sure he will be back in the news at some point (assuming he leaves the constant daily news updates).

Years ago, like 6-7, in a rare moment of no-filter mid afternoon radio, Stuart Maconie was on 6music and had asked the question of another celebrity, (words to the effect of)  'who's the worst person you've ever had to work with' and started it off with a mini tirade on his experience in what a complete and utter 4r53 of a man Phil Schofield was. He obviously wanted to air it in public, but It seemed like a joke at the time. Then it all rang true when others started to come out about him being a nightmare to work with a couple of years ago, and then he played his public sexuality card to deflect criticism, and to be fair it seemed to work for a while. Whilst it may be the straw that broke the camel's back I very much doubt that this 'affair' is the only reason he's gone.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thumbbass said:

Years ago, like 6-7, in a rare moment of no-filter mid afternoon radio, Stuart Maconie was on 6music and had asked the question of another celebrity, (words to the effect of)  'who's the worst person you've ever had to work with' and started it off with a mini tirade on his experience in what a complete and utter 4r53 of a man Phil Schofield was. He obviously wanted to air it in public, but It seemed like a joke at the time. Then it all rang true when others started to come out about him being a nightmare to work with a couple of years ago, and then he played his public sexuality card to deflect criticism, and to be fair it seemed to work for a while. Whilst it may be the straw that broke the camel's back I very much doubt that this 'affair' is the only reason he's gone.

It shows how rarely the public face reflects the private person. Saville and Rolf Harris spring to mind.

I think something like this came up on here before. A forum for airline workers was asked who was the worst celebrity they had to deal with and Cilla Black was a name that got a regular mention. See seemed nice on TV.

54 minutes ago, Herman said:

I think something like this came up on here before. A forum for airline workers was asked who was the worst celebrity they had to deal with and Cilla Black was a name that got a regular mention. See seemed nice on TV.

She did give us a lorra lorra laughs though. 

56 minutes ago, Herman said:

She was a lorra lorra problems on planes though.

Ay. Scotty Road, Tarby. The Cavern. You could leave your door unlocked in Liverpool Ay (saved keep calling out the locksmith).

Edited by keelansgrandad

I hadn't realised the affair was when the lad was 21. I think the amount of press attention on this is disproportionate. No way would there be this much attention if he'd had an affair with a 21 year old girl.

4 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

I hadn't realised the affair was when the lad was 21. I think the amount of press attention on this is disproportionate. No way would there be this much attention if he'd had an affair with a 21 year old girl.

Girl or Boy I think it would be the same reaction given he knew the person when they were underage.

I agree the attention isn't warranted. But I suppose its the obsession with celebrity thakt means it won't end yet.

2 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Girl or Boy I think it would be the same reaction given he knew the person when they were underage.

Really don't think that's relevant. 21 is 3 years after the age of consent. It hardly paints a picture of chomping at the bit to get an under aged person into bed, and that's not even considering the fact there's not one shred of evidence that he did attempt to groom the lad.

There's more than a hint of homophobia to the enthusiasm for the story.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Really don't think that's relevant. 21 is 3 years after the age of consent. It hardly paints a picture of chomping at the bit to get an under aged person into bed, and that's not even considering the fact there's not one shred of evidence that he did attempt to groom the lad.

Champing not chomping. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Champing not chomping. 

Both acceptable in modern usage, but I have to say I wasn't aware of 'champing' as the origin and  I've had a good couple of minutes entertainment reading up on that, so cheers.

There's more than a hint of homophobia to the enthusiasm for the story.

If you can believe somebody who lied to his wife and children willingly and may face legal proceedings if he did enter into a sexual relationship with a 15 year old.

Both acceptable in modern usage, but I have to say I wasn't aware of 'champing' as the origin and  I've had a good couple of minutes entertainment reading up on that, so cheers.

You are welcome, have a super evening. 

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

If you can believe somebody who lied to his wife and children willingly and may face legal proceedings if he did enter into a sexual relationship with a 15 year old.

Oh my God; how bloody pious. It's an affair for crying out loud. Happens all the time, especially in media and political circles.

Oh my God; how bloody pious. It's an affair for crying out loud. Happens all the time, especially in media and political circles.

You really are pompous. The man readily lied. So you believe him and we all must.

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

You really are pompous. The man readily lied. So you believe him and we all must.

Yeah, he lied about an affair. Like most people who have affairs. The idea that because someone lies about one thing they must lie about everything is utter horse sh*t.

Just now, littleyellowbirdie said:

Yeah, he lied about an affair. Like most people who have affairs.

He lied to his family for years. Not just this affair. He is a serial liar. 

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

He lied to his family for years. Not just this affair. He is a serial liar. 

Should hear some of the stuff journalists haven't printed about Gary Lineker, but maintaining one lie persistently is not 'serial lying'. Serial lying normally means lying frequently on a wide range of subjects, which has not been established here.

But you know, all the faux outrage about lying and you call me pompous? Incredible.

But even if he was a serial liar, that does not make him guilty of being a child groomer. Like I said, more than a sniff of homophobia about this.