Pyro Pete

"Women’s football, I do not watch it. It’s of zero interest"

7 minutes ago, Tzol Machine said:

That list must be located somewhere where the sun don't shine

Did your **** hole ate it, cuz i can't find it nowhere?

Do you enjoy thinking about my ar5ehole? Oooh I bet you do 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

Let us know when you’ve moved on from The shandy mate and we’ll have a proper debate 

Until then be safe in the knowledge you are the biggest weapon I have ever seen post on this forum and that is saying something! 

Goodnight and much love 

Mate, i see good in you, you're not like the others. I understand the way i say things might not translate well over the internet but i think you understand what i am saying is coming from a place of love. 

I wish you all the best as well. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tzol Machine said:

Woman's football is an embarrassment to any society that respect's it self. 

You got offended? This is why you insulted me?

What good does it do to have woman compete and be told they're just as good as men? 

What good does it bring to our society to have man change their sex so they can compete with woman and destroy them?

Tell me what good do you see in woman competing in sports?

Do you enjoy they beating themselfs in a ufc match? 

You're a weirdo 

I don’t watch women’s football. But equally I don’t understand your point of view that’s it’s an embarrassment. 

You remind me of someone who goes to watch a band and heckles or criticises some kind of artist’s painting when you’ve never done it yourself. 

It all equates to lack of empathy or understanding. 

Then you post on a forum knowing you can get away with saying “controversial” statements and not bear the consequences. I feel you’re a wind up merchant and we’ve given you too much air time already. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Danke bitte said:

I don’t watch women’s football. But equally I don’t understand your point of view that’s it’s an embarrassment. 

You remind me of someone who goes to watch a band and heckles or criticises some kind of artist’s painting when you’ve never done it yourself. 

It all equates to lack of empathy or understanding. 

Then you post on a forum knowing you can get away with saying “controversial” statements and not bear the consequences. I feel you’re a wind up merchant and we’ve given you too much air time already. 

So your answer to weak argument is censorship?

I provided my point of view i have no reason to discuss it further, i think people understood what i am saying. Some took it personally, thats their problem. 

Don't think there was much to take personally, it just wasn't very accurate as things have progressed since then. It reduced the worth of women down to basically being their sex organs or attractiveness, a rather unfortunate state of affairs.

Personally, I think recent developments have been great regarding evening up the sexes. Liberates me from the notion of following a traditional path that never appealed to me in the slightest. We still just have a long way to go regarding attitudes towards alternative lifestyles in some areas.

2 minutes ago, Tzol Machine said:

So your answer to weak argument is censorship?

I provided my point of view i have no reason to discuss it further, i think people understood what i am saying. Some took it personally, thats their problem. 

I’m not arguing for one. And where do I say censorship is the answer? 

Im just stating, from my perspective, which is wholly my opinion, that you lack an empathetic state of mind to appreciate something you might not be into. 

Again, I openly admit not to watching women’s football. I don’t find it interesting, I also don’t find men’s golf interesting or many sports involving men. 

That doesn’t mean I find any of it embarrassing. Im really struggling to understand why it would be. If someone is trying at something and puts themselves out there why would it ever be embarrassing?! 

I didn’t take it personally. I’m just intrigued to understand “embarrassing” tbh  and your reasoning to declare this on a public football forum. It warrants attention 

7 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

**** me, and here I was thinking I was the biggest **** on this forum.

You're not even top 5 mate 🤣

6 hours ago, Yobocop said:

He’s had his first shandy and finally plucked up the courage to give an answer back after 3 weeks….I remember my first beer too 

If you remember your first beer you didn't do it right 😜

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I remember my first terrible “adult” shirt to get served a pint of Carling… does that count?!
: D

43 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Haha very true 

well I hope Tzol enjoyed his shandy last night 

• Like 1

On 24/05/2023 at 06:28, Overrated, over paid said:

The biggest problem is he is Sporting Director, entirely entitled to his own opinions but in his capacity as a Director this was a car crash statement. Unprofessional,  disrespectful and frankly I'd slam him with a misconduct warning. If the club and investors have anything about them then Webber will be gone very soon. 

Well, the writing was on the wall, it doesn't take a genius to see Webber had already mentally left. I wish him well, overall a decent job. 

On 20/05/2023 at 14:32, dylanisabaddog said:

I'm 63. I've watched Norwich City 1,500 times including at around 70 away grounds. I'm definitely not an armchair fan I can assure you. 

I think it's a bit far fetched to compare women's football with non league. The best female team in the country would get nowhere near my local village team. The Arsenal female team, who I'm told are one of the best in Europe, were recently completely hammered by their male under 14's team. 

This is the warm up for a recent Champions League final. I kid you not. 

the Norwich womans team would be slaughtered by dereham town tbh

15 minutes ago, Paul101 said:

So what?

There is absolutely no ****ing need to keep comparing women's and men's football. People are free to like what they like. If they like women's football, then great. If they don't like it, then also fine. There's no need to bang on about something not being like something else like there are standards that need to be met to justify its existence.

If you're so terribly bothered by something you don't like existing then that's a reflection on you, not the thing in question.

Edited by Terminally Yellow
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

So what?

There is absolutely no ****ing need to keep comparing women's and men's football. People are free to like what they like. If they like women's football, then great. If they don't like it, then also fine. There's no need to bang on about something not being like something else like there are standards that need to be met to justify its existence.

If you're so terribly bothered by something you don't like existing then that's a reflection on you, not the thing in question.

This sums it up perfectly..............

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

So what?

Agree with this in no other sport does this happen, where people need the Constant reassurance that men are better than woman at a sport, there is just simply an acknowledgement that due to the physical differences they are. Eg tennis 

The old argument that gets trotted out time and again is the u15 boys side from a PROFESSIONAL ACADEMY beating the USA woman…no s**t 

someone said the best female team in the country would struggle against a village team, I can tell you now what would happen. In the first 5 minutes the men’s team would have the upper hand but then the superior fitness of the professional ladies side would wear down their male counterparts and they would end up winning, could I as an amateur cyclist get anywhere near Vicki Pendleton? I very much doubt it 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

Agree with this in no other sport does this happen, where people need the Constant reassurance that men are better than woman at a sport, there is just simply an acknowledgement that due to the physical differences they are. Eg tennis 

The old argument that gets trotted out time and again is the u15 boys side from a PROFESSIONAL ACADEMY beating the USA woman…no s**t 

someone said the best female team in the country would struggle against a village team, I can tell you now what would happen. In the first 5 minutes the men’s team would have the upper hand but then the superior fitness of the professional ladies side would wear down their male counterparts and they would end up winning, could I as an amateur cyclist get anywhere near Vicki Pendleton? I very much doubt it 

Agrees with my post saying there's no need to compare men's and women's football and then compares men's and women's football. 

Facepalm GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

19 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

So what?

not bothered by it remotely and maybe in 10 years time with a decent academy system the standard will rise

just pointing out a fact its very low level football at this moment in time

There are 4 teams that I have paid to watch in the last 30 years, and that I would consider paying money to watch in the future.

Norwich City 

Iceland Mens National team 

Iceland Womens National team 

Knattspyrnufélag Reykjavíkur 

They are all shít teams, to varying degrees. It  doesn't matter that they are shít, those are the teams I have an interest in 

The Icelandic national women's team are relatively good at the level they play at  but would get beaten by Lowestoft Town boys reserves. I don't care. 

If I want to watch quality football, I'll watch Manchester City on TV. Those guys are good. I wouldn't pay tuppence to watch them, though

There's an awful lot of football around getting media coverage, and I understand why many people can't, or won't follow all of it... I don't follow women's club football or men's League 2 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Agrees with my post saying there's no need to compare men's and women's football and then compares men's and women's football. 

Facepalm GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

No comparison in there my friend, just commenting on others apparent obsession with doing just that and putting some meat to the bone 

thing is you know I’m right, I agree with you and you agree with me lol 

I'm still waiting for quality evidence for this notion that not wanting kids is a sign of immaturity. Could be waiting a long time here.

On 12/06/2023 at 23:13, Tzol Machine said:

Kids shouldn't have kids. If you're not mature enough mentally for such responsibilities i am with you, you should totally look else where, like a dog or a few cats. 

Keep drinking those coke diets and pizzas

Still waiting for quality, peer-reviewed evidence for this that's not from the "dude, trust me bro" school of pseudo-science or just a misguided opinion piece. Otherwise Hitchens's Razor applies. Namely, what is surmised without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Edited by TheGunnShow

1 hour ago, TheGunnShow said:

Still waiting for quality, peer-reviewed evidence for this that's not from the "dude, trust me bro" school of pseudo-science or just a misguided opinion piece. Otherwise Hitchens's Razor applies. Namely, what is surmised without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

I think it’s quite clear the person who wrote that comment was either drunk, high or having a mental episode - don’t expect an answer any time soon 

1 minute ago, Yobocop said:

I think it’s quite clear the person who wrote that comment was either drunk, high or having a mental episode - don’t expect an answer any time soon 

To be fair, it's not a completely uncommon opinion, but I generally find it's held only by those who are very much hard of thinking and no-one's ever been able to substantiate it yet.

I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised, but I think there's more chance of seeing bona-fide rocking horse excrement.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, king canary said:

I think he's just an old school misogynist and/or racist. From memory he's posted some pretty unpleasant stuff about people from Africa in the past.

Where’s Pete raven when you need him? Hey? 

On 13/06/2023 at 20:38, Paul101 said:

Says a "man" who feels threatened by watching women's success..