Sign in to follow this  
Google Bot

BBC Sounds - Stuart Webber Interview

16 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

He should be sacked just for say ‘super’ nearly every sentence. 

I recorded it, which automatically creates a transcript.

He said super 21 times.

I read this thread as...We are selling two defenders and with that will continue to have no cash and need to push our youth players more than we have. We've also switched our model from Injured on loan to ready to retires so that they can help our youth players. This will help sell the youth players so we continue to have no money instead of being in debt.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

He should be sacked just for say ‘super’ nearly every sentence. 

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious , man's a bawbaģ.💥🤣🤫🙈🙉🙊🙃

7 minutes ago, Top corner said:

Unfortunately….for some on here, he’s damned if he does & damned if he doesn’t, sometimes the truth hurt’s & obviously some people on here it hurts. 

Twas ever thus.  People will take whatever they want from whatever he says, as usual. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

I recorded it, which automatically creates a transcript.

He said super 21 times.

Wonder if he is related to Jim Bowen? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Wonder if he is related to Jim Bowen? 

"Look at what you could have won!"

Edited by Pyro Pete
  • Haha 2

He's a ****ing liar as well. When did we win but grumble the players off the pitch? Yes, there were grumbles on social media and on here after victories, but every victory at Carrow Road this season was greeted with a cheer at the full time whistle.

Bull****ting narcissist.

• Thanks 1

I’m a bit confused. Just listened to Paddy’s interview, is there another one with Chris Goreham and another with Michael Bailey ?

I love that those who hate him are so angry about possibly the most placid interview he's ever done 😅

As for fans and him in general, I'm seeing more support than not online. Ultimately its all meaningless, if we build a good squad and perform next season it'll keep those who hate him quiet until the next time something bad happens. And vice versa.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

I’m a bit confused. Just listened to Paddy’s interview, is there another one with Chris Goreham and another with Michael Bailey ?

There's one on BBC sounds with Goreham + Daley (link in OP), and then a separate one on Pinkun with Davitt. That's on the homepage.

Bailey likely will do a longform breakdown on the Athletic later 

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I love that those who hate him are so angry about possibly the most placid interview he's ever done 😅

As for fans and him in general, I'm seeing more support than not online. Ultimately its all meaningless, if we build a good squad and perform next season it'll keep those who hate him quiet until the next time something bad happens. And vice versa.

I don’t hate him at all I’m very disappointed to be honest, he was an absolute genius when he had a point to prove but as soon as he got pressure applied for failing he’s turned into a total basket case. I like others just want him to do his job to the full capability he can, I want him to fully buy in and to be motivated, I don’t want to keep hearing crap about him not being here much longer or not being fully focused on this job. If he’s really not fully committed I want someone else to do the job, we’ve seen the likes of Naismith who don’t want to be here but happy enough to take the money for not much return, don’t need it at his level.

I know and we all know what he’s capable of and he has to want to do it! That’s the only way to get all those moaning fans back on board. As Wagner said one United club, so daft to keep alienating fans with little bitchy comments….he needs to be bigger than that!

I really would love to see him clean the slate and start fresh here fully focused.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, hogesar said:

I think this tweet sums up how I feel about the interview.

It shouldn't be beyond a senior executive at the football club to go a whole interview without aiming a dig at the fanbase. He can make as many good, logical points as he wants but he knows the 'snakepit divorcees' and the stuff about Darren Moore is the stuff that is going to get picked up and run with. Any sensible person in his position would just not say it. 

So on the Klose comment. He is saying Tzolis, Rashica and Sara all haven't activated parts of their deal yet.

If they are all more like £5 million signings their success/failure feels a little better.

3 hours ago, AJ said:

Also if we don't use the "divorcies in the snakepit" as a chant next season I'm going to be monumentally disappointed!

Do do do divorcees in the Snakepit.

We've got more wives than you

We pay your matainance 

• Haha 1