Sign in to follow this  
Satriales

Keith Stroud apparently

Nah, now that’s corrupt if that’s true.

Club has to say something at this point. It’s going to end up with someone chasing him around the pitch or something. 

He’s an absolute whopper since the day he was born. Failure.

Maybe he feels he owes us - a blatant penalty missed (and reporting our players like some sneaky tosspot), incorrect sending off in his two most recent games ‘officiating’ us.

40 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Maybe he feels he owes us - a blatant penalty missed (and reporting our players like some sneaky tosspot), incorrect sending off in his two most recent games ‘officiating’ us.

I'm sure a quick power wash removed the faeces from under his windscreen washers, car door handles and air-intake vents, too.  So it's not as though he has any reason to be biased against us.

1 hour ago, Branston Pickle said:

The sneaky tosspot report would have been filed after he knew he got the penalty shout wrong. The man's a total ****ing ****.

Stroud’s record speaks for itself . Failure to get on the Prem after years of trying . In a world where Hooper has climbed the greasy pole mainly due to retirements and refs going to VAR it is extraordinary that Stroud is continually overlooked , but deemed good enough for the chumps. 

Pathetic excuse of a man. Missing the obvious pen then reporting us to the league was his measure . 

5 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

He better not kiss the ball has he comes onto the pitch!

Ew you've just reminded me of that and I threw up in my mouth a little.

He's a universally awful ref but he gets so much wrong that whoever is playing best and has most of the ball normally ends up worse off. 

He's also quite clearly a c*nt.

Just had a look at the clubs game preview and it definitely is Stroud as ref for tomorrow. Should be interesting!

Oh our friutless pursuit of continuing to be a top 26 club will be imploded by the appointment of this uselss tssr.  Best to get it over as quickly as possible.  Wagner will still be optomistic re play offs when he should be looking at other inhouse possibilities for next year.

I've heard we will get Darren Drysdale for the derby next year. Would you be happy with that given his recent encounters with Ipswich?