1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Still time for Tzolis to come good.

Good. Looks like he'll need that time!

• Haha 1

On 23/03/2023 at 02:10, TheDarkKnight said:

Billy Gilmour gets endlessly ridiculed.

This is just not true any more as he plays so little .....even for Scotland . 

He's probably  just keeping his legs in shape for walking  into Englands midfield.( not him i'm ridiculing here) 

We play Cyprus on Saturday and Spain next Tuesday. So a chance to see your boy in action.

I'm not convinced by Angus Gunn, for the record. I can see him drop a clanger against Cyprus and I can see him having a nightmare against Spain.

Billy Gilmour gets endlessly ridiculed. Lets see what wee Guus can do. 😛

Fits somehow. 

We play Cyprus on Saturday and Spain next Tuesday. So a chance to see your boy in action.

We have a strange recent record against Cyprus: in the previous 5 meetings we've won by a single goal... the two matches before that we won by a 5 goals and 8 goal margin.

Against Spain, in the previous 5 meetings we've drawn twice, lost by a single goal twice and lost once by a two goal margin.

I'm not convinced by Angus Gunn, for the record. I can see him drop a clanger against Cyprus and I can see him having a nightmare against Spain.

It'll be an interesting 2 matches.

Billy Gilmour gets endlessly ridiculed. Lets see what wee Guus can do. 😛

Oops. And even our Kenny is getting on ahead of Gilmour. Maybe you should send Clarke those stats of yours.

Seen a few people claiming that now he's put in some good perfomances he will be off in the summer.

Why would he leave us for the top flight when he joined us from the top flight? Social media is weird

3 hours ago, Chichcan said:

he's 5th best in the top 4 divisions at preventing goals according to these people

He'd probably be a lot lower if he didn't have Hanley, Gibson and Kenny making mistakes every game!

1 hour ago, Satriales said:

He'd probably be a lot lower if he didn't have Hanley, Gibson and Kenny making mistakes every game!

He probably looks at it as good pratice for him.

13 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

He probably looks at it as good pratice for him.

Hanley and Gunn seemed to manage two clean sheets as a pairing for Scotland, including against Spain. Maybe their seasons practice is serving them well! 

On 19/03/2023 at 18:50, hogesar said:

For anyone who still doesn't think he's good enough..

It’s not going to be convincing the city faithful he’s good enough that is the problem. It’ll be holding on to him come the summer when our cash strapped club is offered money for him. He is an asset we will sell to survive!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Seen a few people claiming that now he's put in some good perfomances he will be off in the summer.

Why would he leave us for the top flight when he joined us from the top flight? Social media is weird

i can see him moving on if he will be No1 at a PL club

of course that cuts down a lot of the PL clubs to New promoted and Lower PL 

a lower PL club can give him 50k / 60k a week no problem 

1 minute ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Have Norwich ever played with a back three?

I'd really like to see us doing so, especially given our full backs are much better going forward than they are defensively. But we've rarely tried it and I'm not sure it's gone great when we have done it.