Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

502 Gateway

What I have been getting for months, apart from on my IPad and one browser, is:

Bad Request 400. Your browser sent a request this server could not understand. Size of request field exceeds server limit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

What I have been getting for months, apart from on my IPad and one browser, is:

Bad Request 400. Your browser sent a request this server could not understand. Size of request field exceeds server limit.

Yeah, I get this when I try to access the forum on my Windows PC from Pink'un+. I have no problem accessing the forum directly on the Web on my android phone.

The only issue, apart from annoyance, is typing on my phone with fat fingers means some of my posts look nonsensical until I edit them. I assume most on here think they still do even after editing! 🤣

Now if only Pete Raven was still at Archant it would be fixed within the hour! 🙏

9 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Yeah, I get this when I try to access the forum on my Windows PC from Pink'un+. I have no problem accessing the forum directly on the Web on my android phone.

The only issue, apart from annoyance, is typing on my phone with fat fingers means some of my posts look nonsensical until I edit them. I assume most on here think they still do even after editing! 🤣

Now if only Pete Raven was still at Archant it would be fixed within the hour! 🙏

Ah that explains something. You keep trying to type ‘Conservative government’ and it gets changed to ‘corporate governance’…🤓

3 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Ah that explains something. You keep trying to type ‘Conservative government’ and it gets changed to ‘corporate governance’…🤓

Bloody autocorrect! 🤭

8 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Bloody autocorrect! 🤭

Couldn't resist! Google Chrome works on my desktop. I don't get this Bad Request nonsense with that.

8 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Couldn't resist! Google Chrome works on my desktop. I don't get this Bad Request nonsense with that.

I'll try Chrome, my default browser is Edge.

502 gateway isn't the most scenic, I prefer the 501

2 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Denim version ?

I think the denim is not implemented 🤓

8 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

No, but then I'm not an iSheep 😉

oh yea because using android is so off the grid and not at all conforming right.

did you buy your phone off a nice little local business, couple of happy go lucky lads called Sam and Sung

6 hours ago, South Sider said:

oh yea because using android is so off the grid and not at all conforming right.

did you buy your phone off a nice little local business, couple of happy go lucky lads called Sam and Sung

You're a little bit of a **** really, aren't you? 

Edited by Ken Hairy
Really?? Can't say t1t??