First Wazzock

P45 for Smith and Shakespeare tonight please

I think that would be very harsh.

Should do it in the morning at Colney, so they can at least box up their things, bet Dean Smith has his favourite mug on his desk.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Mike Bassett or Fred Bassett, better than the midland mediocre man! Still had his hands in his pockets! Can we please let the Yanks buy the club and move it forwards? New structure new manager fresh outlook!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

To be replaced by..

An interim manager whilst we undertake a candidate selection process, like any other sane club. See: Andrew Crofts at Brighton, Gary O'Neil at Bournemouth, Steve Davis at Wolves.

I would suggest Alan Neilson the Norwich U23s manager, who in the past has been Caretaker Manager at Luton on 3 separate occasions. Former top flight footballer and Wales International, currently has our U21s 2nd in their Premier Division 2 league, with a record this season of 7 wins, 3 draws and 0 defeats, above Aston Villa, Newcastle, Southampton and others.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

I do have to admit, we honestly look dreadful and that comes down to poor coaching. What are we getting the team to do when attacking, as it seems so disjointed? They don’t seem to know what to do. It’s staggeringly bad. Come back Daniel…

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I think that would be very harsh.

Should do it in the morning at Colney, so they can at least box up their things, bet Dean Smith has his favourite mug on his desk.

Kenny McLean sits on his desk?

11 minutes ago, First Wazzock said:

Come on Webber do the right thing

Predictable HR twats with the usual thread then. 

Are you just all agents pimping managers or something?

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Indy said:

Mike Bassett or Fred Bassett, better than the midland mediocre man! Still had his hands in his pockets! Can we please let the Yanks buy the club and move it forwards? New structure new manager fresh outlook!

Exactly this regarding the Americans, full takeover please ASAP. 

2 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

Kenny McLean sits on his desk?

No, its a ceramic mug, one of those £9.99 'your photo on a mug' things from the internet.

Has a photo of Kenny McLean on each side. On one side he's pointing with his right hand, on the other his left hand. Probably his two best points of the season, quality pointing.

4 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

3 straight defeats mate, f*ck me.

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

3 straight defeats mate, f*ck me.

9 unbeaten before that, and you were still f**king moaning. That's why I'm seriously not interested in any of your stupid opinions. Grow up. 

6 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

No, just sick of watching two guys who are clearly stealing a living here

Edited by First Wazzock

Just now, littleyellowbirdie said:

9 unbeaten before that, and you were still f**king moaning. That's why I'm seriously not interested in any of your stupid opinions. Grow up. 

Log off then, this place isn't going to be a safe space for you for a while, its going to get much worse after the next two games.

Anyone there tonight felt it . A dire game . Terrible body language from the players . One dimensional attacking trying to play through teams denying any space. No point in crosses in . Nothing from restarts. Hopeless lack of passion . 

This is worse than being outplayed in the Prem. Now we are being outthought and outplayed by championship clubs and managers like Luton and Preston . 

Get beat by Blunts and Burnley and Shaky will be in charge by the World Cup. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

We weren't very good for most of that run. Was happy to see if we got better during it but we haven't. It's getting worse.

Edited by Grant Holts Moustache
  • Like 2

Just now, littleyellowbirdie said:

Is everyone who wants Smith out's opinion stupid? I think you'll find your in an ever-shrinking minority if you think he's the right man for the job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Log off then, this place isn't going to be a safe space for you for a while, its going to get much worse after the next two games.

No I won't, I'll vent my spleen and call you a useless waste of space negative c**t who has been part of creating the miserable atmosphere that has led us here. You're a nebbish. 

• Haha 1

As a Nowich fan of over 50 years I've never felt so indifferent about yet another defeat . If City did go up what's the point ? to lose 2-0 at Palace and be on the receiving end of a Haaland mauling .

• Like 1

Terminally Yellow, is that you? 

1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

Is everyone who wants Smith out's opinion stupid? I think you'll find your in an ever-shrinking minority if you think he's the right man for the job.

It's not even the point. These tedious d1ckh3ads wanted him out when we were running unbeaten near the top of the table. They're a cancer. 

3 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Anyone there tonight felt it . A dire game . Terrible body language from the players . One dimensional attacking trying to play through teams denying any space. No point in crosses in . Nothing from restarts. Hopeless lack of passion . 

This is worse than being outplayed in the Prem. Now we are being outthought and outplayed by championship clubs and managers like Luton and Preston . 

Get beat by Blunts and Burnley and Shaky will be in charge by the World Cup. 

I don’t want Shaky in charge want him gone with Smith…..Russell in!

It's not even the point. These tedious d1ckh3ads wanted him out when we were running unbeaten near the top of the table. They're a cancer. 

What a utterly horrible thing to say when some are fighting cancer! You’re a ****!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Indy said:

What a utterly horrible thing to say when some are fighting cancer! You’re a ****!

You can go to hell as well with your fake sanctimony.