Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

Watford away

Only 2 days away, not been mentioned. We usually sell our allocation. Anybody going? I’m down there for work at the moment, will be around all day Saturday if anyone fancies a drink.

It is an away sell out according to the club website and i will be there even if it means missing Strictly. 😂 Travelling with CUSDP and CUSDP junior plus another mate.

As it conflicts with Strictly, I will be forced to watch it on the radio with Chris Goreham.

Edited by Pyro Pete

I'll be busy during the day Saturday, but later after a quick shave, shower an' a dump (I must stop defecating in the shower)....I will then head briskly to a City boozer to watch the game in the company of maybe 20 to 30 plastered potty mouthed budding referees (and that's just the ladies)....Then at fool-time....I'll venture to some un-trendy Spoons pub to fraternise with those of my ilk and of my equivalent minimal intellect....

Then after half o' gallon of whatever's cheapest, it's off to a club to dance away the rest of the night....like Lee Evans on speed.....

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I'll be busy during the day Saturday, but later after a quick shave, shower an' a dump (I must stop defecating in the shower)....I will then head briskly to a City boozer to watch the game in the company of maybe 20 to 30 plastered potty mouthed budding referees (and that's just the ladies)....Then at fool-time....I'll venture to some un-trendy Spoons pub to fraternise with those of my ilk and of my equivalent minimal intellect....

Then after half o' gallon of whatever's cheapest, it's off to a club to dance away the rest of the night....like Lee Evans on speed.....

Possibly too much info there @Mello Yello🤢

3 minutes ago, It's Character Forming said:

Possibly too much info there @Mello Yello🤢

Yeah....but not enough information, because I use my special proddy bamboo stick to clear the block and then I put plenty of bleach down the shower plug hole after....What do you take me for....some kind of disgusting filthy specimen of a human bean?....I do have standards and hygiene features predominately at the top of my standards....Or is it because I drink in Wetherspoons?....  

I'm going, if anyone has any suggestions for parking that would be swell as this is one ove not done before 🤗

It's been an away sell out for at least a week, I went online to buy a couple of tickets last Thursday but had left it too late. 

21 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

It's been an away sell out for at least a week, I went online to buy a couple of tickets last Thursday but had left it too late. 

· 

Got two adult Watford match tickets for tomorrow. Cannot get to match now. £60 for the two or £30 if only one wanted. I believe they are near front as were our match pick. Can be picked up from Wymondham if wanted.

Posted 2 hours ago on Norwich City FC Fan Club on Facebook if any use to you @Ken Hairy

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:
  · 

Got two adult Watford match tickets for tomorrow. Cannot get to match now. £60 for the two or £30 if only one wanted. I believe they are near front as were our match pick. Can be picked up from Wymondham if wanted.

Posted 2 hours ago on Norwich City FC Fan Club on Facebook if any use to you @Ken Hairy

Thanks Tilly, arranged for some mates to watch it round mine now though with beers and takeaway. 

Thanks for the thought though 👍

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

I'm going, if anyone has any suggestions for parking that would be swell as this is one ove not done before 🤗

I used to use Gade car park, WD18 0J, when I drove to work. £1 an hour. 10 or 15 minute walk to the ground.

1 hour ago, Mason 47 said:

You can park in centre, but there are loads of schools that open their gates for parking. Be warned though if my memory serves me right they charge a tenner.

2 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

I used to use Gade car park, WD18 0J, when I drove to work. £1 an hour. 10 or 15 minute walk to the ground.

Parked there overnight last season. Good option. Can’t remember what it cost. Good away pub too if I remember, though I don’t much really. That kind of night. Oddfellows I think it was. 
I do remember what a brilliant away atmosphere and result that was , precious few last season ! Although Brentford was as well. 
I’ll be there again with my boys. Let’s hope we get something approaching the same again.

OTBC. 

Edited by Pockthorpe

28 minutes ago, Pockthorpe said:

Parked there overnight last season. Good option. Can’t remember what it cost. Good away pub too if I remember, though I don’t much really. That kind of night. Oddfellows I think it was. 
I do remember what a brilliant away atmosphere and result that was , precious few last season ! Although Brentford was as well. 
I’ll be there again with my boys. Let’s hope we get something approaching the same again.

OTBC. 

Sarge will go one better and score three this season🙃💛💚🇺🇸

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Pockthorpe said:

OTBC. 

Despite living in Watford for over 50 years I only went to the Oddfellows once or twice. Might try it this Saturday 👍

7 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

It is an away sell out according to the club website and i will be there even if it means missing Strictly. 😂 Travelling with CUSDP and CUSDP junior plus another mate.

Dodged a bullet there Tilly.

The thought of watching Norwich live may be an ordeal  but if Strictly is the alternative you've got a result already. 😀

Edited by ......and Smith must score.

16 hours ago, Mason 47 said:

I parked in a multi storey near the ground at Watford one time in the evening, and it took an hour to get out of the car park after the game (queueing down the circular exit ramp), so not recommended !

1 hour ago, It's Character Forming said:

I parked in a multi storey near the ground at Watford one time in the evening, and it took an hour to get out of the car park after the game (queueing down the circular exit ramp), so not recommended !

The ring road can get gridlocked and the car parks that exit out to the ring road will take ages to get out of but you can get out of the Gade car park without going on to the ring road.