Sign in to follow this  

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

OMG is that Hayden winni g the sprint? Interesting they are training at FCR and not Colney.

Makes you wonder if Hayden is fitter than we think if he's hanging around with the first team at Carrow Road a few days prior to the match.. Anyways, caption contest anyone? I'll get the obvious one out the way..

🎵Everybody was kung fu fighting..🎵 

FZPBHrfX0AE8DV3?format=jpg&name=4096x409

7 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

OMG is that Hayden winni g the sprint? Interesting they are training at FCR and not Colney.

No, it's Idah. 

Makes sense to have a session at CR as they are getting used to the new playing surface. 

• Like 2

Defo not Idah as he's in the foreground puffing his cheeks out. Scroll right, it's the guy just ahead of McCallum.

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Defo not Idah as he's in the foreground puffing his cheeks out. Scroll right, it's the guy just ahead of McCallum.

Gibbs.

30 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting?

Edited by ZLF
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Doubt it, if anyone Tomkinson 

TRAINING -you mean city actually train and practice- surely not - you not been watching  the local park team have you ??😅

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Nope.

2 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Makes you wonder if Hayden is fitter than we think if he's hanging around with the first team at Carrow Road a few days prior to the match.. Anyways, caption contest anyone? I'll get the obvious one out the way..

It doesn’t because it’s Idah 

Just now, Jim Smith said:

It doesn’t because it’s Idah 

Sorry just seen that’s not who you meant. I don’t think it’s Hayden. Im not sure he’s training at all yet. 

2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

It's Hanley you can see the shape of his head and boots he's wearing.

Sara near the back! 🙂

Edited by Google Bot

4 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

Sorry just seen that’s not who you meant. I don’t think it’s Hayden. Im not sure he’s training at all yet. 

At the very front in the background is Hanley. 

Had a look, interesting thing is that there seems to be more players than they are focusing on, but no Gibson, Byram who were said to be back to training this week.

Also, did I miss Dowell? Possible that he has a contorted face and just not recognising him. Sara is there which is a sure indicator he'll be involved.

Just now, CANARYKING said:

Can’t see Gibson,, won’t see him on Sat either

He and Byram were said to be back in training this week. Of the two, Gibson has been out less time hasn't he? 

Definitely a bit odd if Dowell is out - he was due back for the Scottish mini tour and was a ‘late call’ for last weekend; Byram is sadly just par for the course.  

There seems to be no YouTube training video this week, which is unusual - it’s possible they want to keep who is match fit and who isn’t out of the public domain?

Sorry I not available this week selection- reason- wheelchair bound - 2 poor legs which  I cannot use like I used to. so I  guess you will have to do with Pukki this week. 😅