Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Stand by for Rays Funds Season 16

27 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

It will be the last dance for you this time.

Foxtrot or Tango PC Tilly.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've paid my tenner, Eddie... will try to actually do it every week this year, rather than being a PUP plastic!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I've paid my tenner, Eddie... will try to actually do it every week this year, rather than being a PUP plastic!

Another quid for the pot if you do wolfie as part of my pledge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 23/07/2022 at 10:08, TIL 1010 said:

Nutty i will pledge a £1 for every poster who has a 100% record of picking throughout the season.

For example if the season is 40 weeks those who pick for all 40 weeks to encourage those who fall off the radar now and again through forgetfulness or whatever. It might also hopefully get back a few who used to pick but seem to have disappeared from the forum.

That's actually a very good idea. I'm surprised you came up with it...

1 minute ago, Kathy said:

It isn't as though there are anymore pledges i will have to cough up for now is it ?

50 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Another quid for the pot if you do wolfie as part of my pledge.

Oh, I hadn't seen that! Nice idea, Tilly, and an added incentive to get my act together! I'm actually away up the Balearics for the first week of the PUPs season, so I'll try and remember to post before I go. @nutty nigel, if I don't post anything to the contrary, put me down for an NCFC v Wigan home win... 🙂

• Like 1

On 23/07/2022 at 11:08, TIL 1010 said:

Nutty i will pledge a £1 for every poster who has a 100% record of picking throughout the season.

For example if the season is 40 weeks those who pick for all 40 weeks to encourage those who fall off the radar now and again through forgetfulness or whatever. It might also hopefully get back a few who used to pick but seem to have disappeared from the forum.

Watch out for those who do  pick 40 weeks, but get a few voided as that doesn't show in the league table and it looks like 38 for example.

Edited by KiwiScot

13 hours ago, Kathy said:

As if Truss versus Sunak wasn’t fun enough…😎

• Haha 1

On 23/07/2022 at 10:08, TIL 1010 said:

Would have only cost you £14 last season looking at the final table 😀

Think its a shame nearly 40 started and we finished with 24.

Well done though Tilly, great idea, you may be a pain in the neck at times but you're a generous one 🤣

2 hours ago, Diane said:

Well done though Tilly, great idea, you may be a pain in the neck at times but you're a generous one 🤣

Didn't take you long to forget that big favour you asked me to do this morning.

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Didn't take you long to forget that big favour you asked me to do this morning.

Well I aint got a paypal account  to pay Eddie and I did tfr your cash within minutes 😀

Off to Scratby for the week now. I think I've managed to set up so that I can post on Wednesday from my phone 🤞

I'll be back next Friday well before it's time to sort the picks made by @Parma Ham's gone mouldy and @twidio

Thanks everyone for making it possible to Rays funds for the sixteenth season🙏🙃💛💚

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NWC said:

So it starts next week not this week?

Yes it starts next weekend. More Leagues are starting next week so more choice for picks , but also Nutty is on holiday

• Thanks 1