TeemuVanBasten

Footballing geniuses Ipswich Town strike again!

23 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

"This is the season we get out of this god awful leauge" Spoiler- They are gonna finish 12th

Every. Single. Time.

Was it last season they had Celina who, according to them, was going to be the League One Cruyff?

Guess he turned out to be more Jordi than Johan..

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Why do they think that “attacking unit” is so good?  I’ve never heard of any of them.

Exactly! a collection of those who never progressed beyond lower championship and league one level. It ought to serve as a reminder to those critical of Webber and co just how much difference there is between the clubs since that 2017/18 championship season when they finished above us. In both our estate and playing assets we have progressed way beyond their level.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Exactly! a collection of those who never progressed beyond lower championship and league one level. It ought to serve as a reminder to those critical of Webber and co just how much difference there is between the clubs since that 2017/18 championship season when they finished above us. In both our estate and playing assets we have progressed way beyond their level.

But we dont have stars on our shirts 😔

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Neither do they, apparently they've taken them off this Seasons shirt, maybe they've realised it's time to create achievements a little more recently than 40 years ago.....

1 hour ago, splendidrush said:

Neither do they, apparently they've taken them off this Seasons shirt, maybe they've realised it's time to create achievements a little more recently than 40 years ago.....

🤣🤣 I didn't realize they'd taken them off! 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, splendidrush said:

😂😂 I just checked, they’ve taken them off! 🤣🤣

3 hours ago, splendidrush said:

Neither do they, apparently they've taken them off this Seasons shirt, maybe they've realised it's time to create achievements a little more recently 

Next they'll be chopping down that great big tree coming out of their stadium roof.

22 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

4 hours ago, splendidrush said:

2 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

🤣🤣 I didn't realize they'd taken them off! 🤣🤣

I think they're so old they just fell off.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, horsefly said:

I think they're so old they just fell off.

Or they turned off life support?

7 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

😂😂 I just checked, they’ve taken them off! 🤣🤣

From a closer look the stars are now on the back of the shirt on the neck.. For some reason

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

I’m surprised they don’t just have an entire kit of stars - I’m sure they could find something to back it up with, they did win the Texaco Cup and a couple of derby matches way back when….

On 05/07/2022 at 14:04, sgncfc said:

Harry Toffolo anyone?

Not even remotely similar.

At 26 he's spent a fair bit of time at lower league level, in fact, having to go to Lincoln to get regular game time. He's earned his way up if he gets his move. Only looks envious now, but in the mean time, would he have been better than Lewis? Giannoulis?

• Like 2

Just seen the ‘next Grant Holt’ James Norwood, has joined Barnsley on a free, having been released by the binners.  Didn’t quite manage to do what Grant did for us, did he, but his stats weren’t the worst.

Edited by Branston Pickle

23 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Just seen the ‘next Grant Holt’ James Norwood, has joined Barnsley on a free, having been released by the binners.  Didn’t quite manage to do what Grant did for us, did he, but his stats weren’t the worst.

He spent more time getting pissed.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

From a closer look the stars are now on the back of the shirt on the neck.. For some reason

Because their best days are behind them.😁

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Justin time said:

Because their best days are behind them.😁

This deserves some sort of post award.