Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

O/T Forest vs Sheff United

10 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

Cracking game. Anyone watching it? Sheff United winning 2-1 and 3-3 on aggregrate.

Forest choking again. 

Been a good game to watch. Forest should have been out of sight at Bramall Lane but they let Sheff Utd in right at the end. Blades have been much the better side in the second half.

9 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Forest got relegated in 1999 and haven't been back in the top flight since. Amazing. 

Last time they won the League (1977-78 season) Mull of Kintyre was number one over christmas, and they're still singing it tonight! Amazing too, great atmosphere when that rings out.🙂

Edited by Google Bot

Massive, massive bottled job from perpetually useless "best ref in the country" Michael Oliver.

Blatant dive to try and win a penalty by Robinson on a yellow and he refuses to give him the second booking, despite the game being a minute from ending.

Just now, Google Bot said:

Anyone keen on Keinan Davis?  Can't believe we're chasing him in summer.

Think that was just agent talk. Paddy said the club shot that one down.

• Thanks 1

I have no data to back this up, but I'm sure 80% of penalties I've seen missed have featured either a short run up, or one of these ****, **** shuffles in the build up to the penalty. Look at England in the Euros final. If I was a manager the first thing I'd say is you start outside the ****ing penalty area with your run up.

Would have preferred Sheff Utd up and out of the way tbh. I suspect they will be up there again next season 

A league containing us Watford and Burnley sounds a bit easier than one with us Watford Burnley and Sheff Utd

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Oh that's painful for Sheff.

I'm laughing. It's hillarious, their fans in tears. You remember when they made chants to mock us that they STILL sing now due to us being five minutes late to a match? **** em

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

I'm laughing. It's hillarious, their fans in tears. You remember when they made chants to mock us that they STILL sing now due to us being five minutes late to a match? **** em

Bollox. They still chant about us? I can't believe that. I wanted Forest to win because I know a Forest fan, a proper football fan, and he deserves a bit of sunshine, but if Sheff Utd fans still chant about us then this is pretty ****ing funny.

2 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Bollox. They still chant about us? I can't believe that

We'll find out at least twice next season lol.

Pitch invasions just shouldn't be a thing anymore. You can celebrate safely in the stands, there's absolutely no need for it, they haven't even won it yet. Hope the moron enjoys his lifetime ban.

12 minutes ago, AJ said:

Pitch invasions just shouldn't be a thing anymore. You can celebrate safely in the stands, there's absolutely no need for it, they haven't even won it yet. Hope the moron enjoys his lifetime ban.

99.9999% celebrated perfectly well.. love a good pitch invasion its part of our history and heritage. Typical of everything these days.. scares a few who can't control it..ban it!

The idiot that assaulted Sharp is locked up and will be in jail soon..good!

10 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

I have no data to back this up, but I'm sure 80% of penalties I've seen missed have featured either a short run up, or one of these ****, **** shuffles in the build up to the penalty. Look at England in the Euros final. If I was a manager the first thing I'd say is you start outside the ****ing penalty area with your run up.

I quite agree. And I'd also insist that they are doing at least 20mph as they cross the half way line, and at least 25mph by the time they enter the opposition's penalty box and toe-poke it straight down the middle. No poncing around.

15 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Last time they won the League (1977-78 season) Mull of Kintyre was number one over christmas, and they're still singing it tonight! Amazing too, great atmosphere when that rings out.🙂

Remember them being 3 nil up at carrow road after 30 minutes . We came back through keith Robson and John Ryan if I remember and drew 3-3