priceyrice

Season ticket and memberships

If it doesn't work there is no charge. 

Get to ground early on match day and visit ticket office. 

Its really not that much of an issue is it?

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

Have we stumbled upon a beat the club with a stick moment ?

Inclined to agree Tilly. 

Or may I call you John?

Oh and I respectfully disagree with Mr Fruit! 

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Of course not much of an issue, thank you for respectfully disagreeing  

Just now, MrFruit said:

Of course not much of an issue, thank you for respectfully disagreeing  

You just wanted a shiny new ticket for free didnt you? 

Just now, Greavsy said:

You just wanted a shiny new ticket for free didnt you? 

You got me! 😆

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CDMullins said:

Comms Re-Tickets have been very poor.

Man City away in 10 or so days and I've no idea when I can apply for them

I know Greavsy has put up the info re Man City but go into the club website :

Click on ' News ' ( top LH corner )

Scroll down to ' Ticket News '

Click on that and it brings up a page ' All The Latest Ticket News ' and there an article dated 29th July in the bottom RH corner with all the Home and Away dates.

Hope that helps

15 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Bit like this discussion then....

Indeed, now we have the real reason declared. 

20 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

You will only receive a new season ticket for this coming season if you have moved seat or have changed age catagory, otherwise you continue to use your current card from previous years.

Source...Danny Casey Ticket Office Manager.

Til

I received a new season ticket this morning have not changed seat only change on age is got closer to another nail in the coffin 

Update from my side, still no season tickets in the post. Still can't get through to the ticket office due to the queue being full. Live chat on the website doesn't seem to work. Starting to get very concerned. Have emailed the lady Greavsy suggested to me. Truly shocked by this awful customer service. 

• Thanks 1

We’re not due to get a new s/t - the letter I got earlier this week says to continue to use the card we currently have. I’m certainly not expecting anything.

Edited by Branston Pickle

47 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

We’re not due to get a new s/t - the letter I got earlier this week says to continue to use the card we currently have. I’m certainly not expecting anything.

You're totally missing the point. 

If you moved seats you need a new ticket. 

It appears hundreds have still not got them, including me, and the club is just ignoring questions. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fredherring said:

You're totally missing the point. 

If you moved seats you need a new ticket. 

It appears hundreds have still not got them, including me, and the club is just ignoring questions. 

Fred, have you managed to speak to the club?

After I emailed a club representative today I got a call from a chap called Danny (I think that was his name). He gave me the option for the club to re print and send my ticket out today or for me to collect it in Saturday. I've arranged for them to send it by next day signed for delivery so I should have my two season tickets tomorrow. 

They claimed mine was sent out in July but I'm pretty sure this wasn't the case or if it was I never received it. 

I raised the point of not being able to get through to speak to the club and they're blaming it on the number of fans who were told to keep they're season ticket from last season but have got rid of them and that they're clogging up the phone lines!! Must say, the club has definitely gone about this the wrong way. 

I'm just relieved that with the help of Greavsy I managed to speak to someone at the club who has arranged to send me my season tickets as if I had just left if I am certain I wouldn't have been receiving them ahead of Saturday. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, priceyrice said:

After I emailed a club representative today I got a call from a chap called Danny (I think that was his name). He gave me the option for the club to re print and send my ticket out today or for me to collect it in Saturday. I've arranged for them to send it by next day signed for delivery so I should have my two season tickets tomorrow. 

They claimed mine was sent out in July but I'm pretty sure this wasn't the case or if it was I never received it. 

I raised the point of not being able to get through to speak to the club and they're blaming it on the number of fans who were told to keep they're season ticket from last season but have got rid of them and that they're clogging up the phone lines!! Must say, the club has definitely gone about this the wrong way. 

I'm just relieved that with the help of Greavsy I managed to speak to someone at the club who has arranged to send me my season tickets as if I had just left if I am certain I wouldn't have been receiving them ahead of Saturday. 

Really glad to hear this has been sorted. I agree that this has been pretty poor on the club's part, and as we've said, we'll definitely bring it up at the next meeting.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, priceyrice said:

Awwwhh stop it! 😊 

Always happy to help and glad you got it sorted. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Really glad to hear this has been sorted. I agree that this has been pretty poor on the club's part, and as we've said, we'll definitely bring it up at the next meeting.

Another one for the list Wolfie. Have you and you fellow comrades agreed a way to log issues raised via this forum? 

Another one for the list Wolfie. Have you and you fellow comrades agreed a way to log issues raised via this forum? 

Going to start a thread about it... today/tomorrow hopefully...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, kick it off said:

@cambridgeshire canary will do it for you if you let him know what to post. He's got to keep his quota up somehow!

Haha he's missed the boat mate... I just posted it! 😉

Still awaiting my son’s U12 membership card (with his Liverpool ticket loaded on to it) 

anyone else still waiting? 

Looking like I’ll need to get to Carrow Road earlier than planned on Saturday, and try to pick up a paper ticket at the ticket office, at this rate. 

3 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

The ticket office going to be very busy Saturday isn’t it ?

Its a late kickoff, so will have an extra 2.5 hours to sort it!! 😊 

4 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

The ticket office going to be very busy Saturday isn’t it ?

Yup / it’s going to be a mess

4 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Going to start a thread about it... today/tomorrow hopefully...

So are you 3 just taking questions/feedback from fans who post on here ?

On 12/08/2021 at 22:51, Diane said:

So are you 3 just taking questions/feedback from fans who post on here ?

No absolutely not, but seeing as we are active on here it makes sense for us to have a place to collate all the potential issues that fans who post on the PinkUn want to raise.

We're more than happy to raise issues that come from fans across the entire fanbase!