15 goals in 86 games for relegated team in Germany.

Is this EPL quality? No.

Is the price tag right for Delia's Norwich? Yes.

Verdict: Championship signing for season commencing 22/23.

Would have been better to hang on to see how Toddwell situation develops before committing to this signing. More money = better targets.

Discuss.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

So what did you think when Norwich signed that Argentinian bloke that nobody had heard of and who scored just 6 goals in 40 appearances for a Spanish second division side, you must have been spitting feathers Vince........

That Argentinian fellow is Championship.

Was poor like the rest of them in the EPL. Has yet to prove himself at higher level.

The fact that Villa and Man City are making gods out of mortals with these silly bids doesn't mean they are any good, or that good.

People on this board are in for a rude awakening when they see how big the gulf is between last season and this. And that applies to the Argentinian fellow too. 

32 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Is this EPL quality? No.

Would have been better to hang on to see how Toddwell situation develops before committing to this signing. More money = better targets.

Discuss.

Sad troll. Get a life. 

32 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Is this EPL quality? No.

Discuss.

Imagine calling yourself big Vince 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 some is hiding something small 🤭🤭🤭

24 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

So what did you think when Norwich signed that Argentinian bloke that nobody had heard of and who scored just 6 goals in 40 appearances for a Spanish second division side, you must have been spitting feathers Vince........

Vince has got a point, Sargent looks really poor, he's got no left foot at all.

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Who do you professionally scout for ? 

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Who do you professionally scout for? 

Lol what are you 5 ? You are really negative and I would rather you didn't post, if your really a Norwich fan your not needed

10 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Was poor like the rest of them in the EPL. Has yet to prove himself at higher level.

The fact that Villa and Man City are making gods out of mortals with these silly bids doesn't mean they are any good, or that good.

People on this board are in for a rude awakening when they see how big the gulf is between last season and this. And that applies to the Argentinian fellow too. 

Dare you to say that to his face...........

Just now, Jsim1986 said:

Lol what are you 5 ? You are really negative and I would rather you didn't post, if your really a Norwich fan your not needed

What are you, the forum god? 

Feel free to create your own echo chamber by putting people that you don't agree with on ignore. 

31 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I’m sure BigV doesn’t spit. He swallows.

I actually don't mind this transfer, however I din't think he's going to set the world alight. 

From what I can see, he is a really hard worker, presses well, links the play and is versatile enough to play anywhere across the front line. Essentially the Josh King role that we were looking for. 

Whilst he doesn't seem to be a huge goal threat, his versatility means that we won't be paying 8 million to sit on the bench as a third choice striker. 

He also gives us a different option. Whilst Pukki is an off the shoulder poacher and Idah is more of a complete centre forward, Sargent seems to drop deeper as a false 9, which could work well with Raschica and Tzolis using the space created. 

Here is a video that compares him to Daryl Dike, in a bid to analyse who should start for the US national team. Interesting to note that the presenter and the comments are fairly spilt, considering how much Dike has impressed - and with a 20 million price tag.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

That’s a lot of maybe talk from someone who can barely scratch their own ar5e on the way to the fridge.

What I do know is that Argentinian guy looks like he has a lot of fun playing a game he loves and earns a lot more money doing it!

Edited by CirclePoint

10 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I had to Google that to check it out, thankfully I can confirm that I found an image of Josh that confirms that he does actually have a left foot.........phew!!, panic over.............

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I had to Google that to check it out, thankfully I can confirm that I found an image of Josh that confirms that he does actually have a left foot.........phew!!, panic over.............

Well there you go! You are still haunted by the days when Delia was left to her own devices in the transfer market and would quite literally signed someone with a missing lower limb.

10 minutes ago, Big Vince said:

Well there you go! You are still haunted by the days when Delia was left to her own devices in the transfer market and would quite literally signed someone with a missing lower limb.

The only thing that haunts me about Norwich City is not pushing the boat out to sign Dean Windass, causing Martin O'Neill to walk out on the club, just typing it and thinking about it has started my nervous tic again.........

3 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

The only thing that haunts me about Norwich City is not pushing the boat out to sign Dean Windass, causing Martin O'Neill to walk out on the club, just typing it and thinking about it has started my nervous tic again.........

I quite agree. Not signing the boy and letting the other one get away led to Delia.

2 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

So Chase is at the heart of everything that is wrong with NCFC then?............

Look forward to the boy Vinnie squirming around this one!

5 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Thanks, you saved me 6 minutes of YouTube videos to make up my mind

5 hours ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I would have applauded the guy for having made it as a professional footballer with only one foot. I feel a bit disappointed to find out he actually has two. You've let me down with this news Faded.😥

• Haha 1