Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Who’s attending tonight

2 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Just bought a ticket. 

I'm guessing County Hall will be open for parking?

I'm not sure about County Hall, but Castle Mall were advertising earlier that you can park after 6pm for two quid. Although I appreciate County Hall will be more convenient if you're heading out of the city to the east/south afterwards!

28 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Just bought a ticket. 

I'm guessing County Hall will be open for parking?

Should be, just been working up there, there's a car park near the annexe which is nearly done but all the staff have parked there last few weeks 

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

I'm not sure about County Hall, but Castle Mall were advertising earlier that you can park after 6pm for two quid. Although I appreciate County Hall will be more convenient if you're heading out of the city to the east/south afterwards!

44 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

Should be, just been working up there, there's a car park near the annexe which is nearly done but all the staff have parked there last few weeks 

I've just checked with the club and they say County Hall is closed for 'construction works'.

1 hour ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I've just checked with the club and they say County Hall is closed for 'construction works'.

Did they say when until?  I've heard that County Hall won't be open for the first few home games of the season.  Might be interesting if there's no announcement about that and loads of people turn up to County Hall for the Liverpool game!

SB

2 minutes ago, StewB said:

Did they say when until?  I've heard that County Hall won't be open for the first few home games of the season.  Might be interesting if there's no announcement about that and loads of people turn up to County Hall for the Liverpool game!

SB

I didn't ask and they didn't say, so I can't help, I'm afraid.

11 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

I didn't ask and they didn't say, so I can't help, I'm afraid.

Fair enough.  I couldn't ring or live chat so I've sent the club a message asking about the first home game(s) of the PL season.

Seems they're building a second deck on the car park? 😮

SB

5 minutes ago, markdmhoward said:

Had 2 tickets but am away so my brother and law is taking my nephew. Should be a great atmosphere

Is that @TIL 1010

😂 

I was hoping to but am just about to take my eldest to her netball match in Bury St Edmunds, will be watching the stream though, subtly whilst pretending to watch her netball match 😏

5 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Sorry bud, surprised about that 

1 hour ago, Ward 3 said:

Sorry bud, surprised about that 

In the end, they opened the gates and just waved people through without really checking tickets. I got to my seat just as they were kicking off, but there were still plenty coming in for the first ten minutes.

I think they just miscalculated and didn't have enough turnstiles open.