Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Norwich v Kings Lynn ***OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD***

Can tell it's pre-season as a fair few passes are just out and moves aren't quite as fluid as you'd expect.  Enjoyable to watch though, and to be fair to Kings Lynn, they're trying to play as well.

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Can tell it's pre-season as a fair few passes are just out and moves aren't quite as fluid as you'd expect.  Enjoyable to watch though, and to be fair to Kings Lynn, they're trying to play as well.

Only thing that's ruined it so far for me would be Hugills fantastic headed goal being called off for god knows what, and once again relating to the ref but the ref either blowing his whistle for players breathing on one another or not blowing the whislte when a player tries to end another players career, one of the most inconsistent refs I have seen in ages

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Only thing that's ruined it so far for me would be Hugills fantastic headed goal being called off for god knows what, and once again relating to the ref but the ref either blowing his whistle for players breathing on one another or not blowing the whislte when a player tries to end another players career, one of the most inconsistent refs I have seen in ages

Have to agree. Before the goal there was a tackle on Rupp that was a clear foul. Seconds later, exactly the same tackle from one of our lads on Lynn and it's a foul... get it consistent other wise get lost. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

one of the most inconsistent refs I have seen in ages

Mate it's the first friendly of pre-season and we're playing Kings Lynn, not worth even paying attention to the ref's performance, literally doesn't matter

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hoolahoop14 said:

Mate it's the first friendly of pre-season and we're playing Kings Lynn, not worth even paying attention to the ref's performance, literally doesn't matter

some do take it too seriously. 

Favourite bit of commentary so far this season there: "Cool and calm from Zimmermann, no pressure at all for Zimmermann here... he's lost the ball"

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Hoolahoop14 said:

It's am unwritten rule in football that the ref must be criticised regardless. There was a thread slating the ref after every match last season.

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

Better than anything you’ve posted

Dont agree, but didn't realise it was a competition. 

Well done finding the enter key though, rather than lurking, as per! 

1 minute ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

It's am unwritten rule in football that the ref must be criticised regardless. There was a thread slating the ref after every match last season.

Was it an ***** OFFICIAL THREAD ***** ? 

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Official official threads, I believe.

No stars ? :-( 

I think the shirt is standing up to the conditions very well. Shorts look a bit leggy and the socks need to put their foot on the ball.

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

WTF.

Different team

Blimey - Never seen that before. 

1 minute ago, Van wink said:

Cant see any way we will win the Prem playing like this

try a different stream Winky! 

Nizet got hold of one but missed. As in Bradley Johnson thunderbastard.... but missed, as said.

Interesting that Nizet is involved considering the rumours linking him with a return to Belgium, I don't imagine for one second that he'll be included in the squad that starts the season, however perhaps this is a final chance for him to prove his worth?

He looks alright to be fair to the lad.

Just now, Greavsy said:

try a different stream Winky! 

I shall miss ifollow, of course it is easy to miss