Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

The Ghost Of BK8 Is Still In The Building.

I have given my impression of this chap on here a couple times previously having had contact with him over an issue and my money was that Ben Kensell fell on his sword because of those around him surrounding the BK8 sponsorship.

No description available.

15 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I have given my impression of this chap on here a couple times previously having had contact with him over an issue and my money was that Ben Kensell fell on his sword because of those around him surrounding the BK8 sponsorship.

I’ve not seen your other comments about Tunnell (that I can remember) - but are you suggesting he was most directly involved in signing up BK8 and therefore more culpable than Kensell? And if so, surely the ghost is leaving the building if Tunnell is off. 

8 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Could that message be Tunnel vision?

Or just light at the end of it?! 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I would say that is hardly a surprising departure.

• Like 1

Looks as though they are having a mass clear out or they are all off together.

Sam Jeffery (whoever that may be) also seems to be off and I'm guessing they were also part of the team.

9 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Looks as though they are having a mass clear out or they are all off together.

Sam Jeffery (whoever that may be) also seems to be off and I'm guessing they were also part of the team.

He may have been the more junior member of the team and has now been promoted to Tunnell’s role

47 minutes ago, WD40 said:

He may have been the more junior member of the team and has now been promoted to Tunnell’s role

Seems to be head of something else so maybe he's now got the hotseat left by Kensall 🤔

If you are going to write a public self-promotion tweet like that it's probably best to proof read it before posting... just saying (and yes I know I make a lot of mistakes like that myself, but I'm not the one who is posting a self-promoting public tweet)

• Haha 1

In Delia's interview 2 months ago she mentioned how much stronger the administration was then compared to the past.

When it comes to marketing they have never had better than Andy Cullen. 

5 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Or just light at the end of it?! 

Nope it's just some **** with a torch, bringing more work..

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Nope it's just some **** with a torch, bringing more work..

At least its not a train coming that going to run you over. 🚉 

5 hours ago, Surfer said:

If you are going to write a public self-promotion tweet like that it's probably best to proof read it before posting... just saying (and yes I know I make a lot of mistakes like that myself, but I'm not the one who is posting a self-promoting public tweet)

If you are going to publicly critique somebodies tweet, you may wish to first ensure that it is a tweet that you critiquing. 

It is a linkedin post, which is more than evident from the URL show in the screenshot. 

20 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

If you are going to publicly critique somebodies tweet, you may wish to first ensure that it is a tweet that you critiquing. 

It is a linkedin post, which is more than evident from the URL show in the screenshot. 

The pedants are out in force tonight.

18 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

DCE66508-23CC-419F-8583-D97D978C8667.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

OK fair dues. 

Agree re: Andy Cullen 

if it weren’t for him we wouldn’t have the attendances we have now at CR (pre covid obvs)