Thingy

How about Ben Pearson from Bournemouth?

11 minutes ago, Thingy said:

I still think we need 2 DCM's and should go for Ben Pearson as one of them.

Would rather Nigel Pearson....... 

15 minutes ago, Thingy said:

I still think we need 2 DCM's and should go for Ben Pearson as one of them.

Are you already accepting relegation as inevitable then? Because he is Championship standard. Would never cut it in the Prem.

Ex-Man Utd, Bournemouth signed him on a 3.5 year deal so must think he could be good enough for the PL. We need someone aggressive and annoying to the opposition, good at breaking-up spells of the game, wins free-kicks etc.

We need 2 CDM's if we are going to stay in the PL.

The only thing Pearson did in the whole game was to chase after the referee like a puppy begging him to book one of our players. Utterly useless and a tw*t as well. 

Yup... seriously, he was utter dross tonight. I was half expecting a clattering challenge and a wail as he threw himself to the floor after tripping over a blade of grass but you have to actually run to be able to achieve any of that. Barely broke into a run, barely passed further than five yards and looked more perturbed at actually having to than being 4-0 down at half time. And when he did pass more than five yards, it was ten... Spent most of his time wandering about the centre circle like a man who's lost his dog... much like this actually...

I wonder what he has done to annoy Parker . Sat in front of a terrible back four , was expecting him to be subbed but he was made to stay out there for the game. 
Did nothing . 
enjoyed watching him hate every minute . Enjoy the chumps Pearson you d1ckhead . 

11 minutes ago, Thingy said:

Ben Pearson would have been ideal playing for us today.

🤦‍♂️🤣

Pub players generally look a bit out of place in the Premier League. 

I still think we need a top class goalkeeper and some International level full backs. We also need some Premier League experience in the mid field and a couple of hungry Centre Forwards that are carrying a bit of timber but ‘mess up’ normal EPL safe position of 4-4-2. 

Maybe a bit of a shake-up in the management too, with a new face in the Director of Football and some back room staff that have actually won something. 

I'm not ever going to get over Hernandez now playing for Grumpy Whinge 

31 minutes ago, Thingy said:

Ben Pearson would have been ideal playing for us today.

Seriously dude are you either on ****ing drugs, or are you Ben Pearson???? The bloke is a ****ing donkey!!!! 

29 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Seriously dude are you either on ****ing drugs, or are you Ben Pearson???? The bloke is a ****ing donkey!!!! 

If anybody watched our match against Bournmouth and him the other day in which we blasted 6 past them and him they would know that he would add nothing to us

He was good at receiving the ball from defense, creating lots of time on the ball and good passing.

15 minutes ago, Thingy said:

He was good at receiving the ball from defense, creating lots of time on the ball and good passing.

Please stop digging. 

When he got the ball in the game against us all he ever did was pass it backwards or sideways. A modern version of Mike Milligan (shudder). 

7 minutes ago, Thingy said:

I bet you're good at receiving!! 

Now as you clearly haven't posted anything on here apart from this utter nonsense about **** Pearson I'd suggest you **** off back to your Bournemouth forum or try your luck somewhere else trying to get shot of the clown 🙄

3 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Please stop digging. 

When he got the ball in the game against us all he ever did was pass it backwards or sideways. A modern version of Mike Milligan (shudder). 

Mike Milligan sat near me today #justsaying