5 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Teemu(next ones the winner)

Not forgetting ...Teemu( with the scores level it's back to Carrow Rd for a replay)

On 16/06/2021 at 17:45, TeemuVanBasten said:

What key pieces of information is that then, because Archant call it a "surprise" and then Athletic claim he was due to leave in May. Only one of them can be right.

And you believe Archant??????

2 hours ago, Teemu91 said:

Why is it everytime Greavsy and Till1010 are in an argument with someone It shows you both as using personal messenger on your profile? You boys discussing strategy or something 😉

Haha I know, but its best to let it go. Let them rub their two brain cells together and you never know, they might form some sort of coherent force.

We are still waiting, but you never know...😀

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Haha I know, but its best to let it go. Let them rub their two brain cells together and you never know, they might form some sort of coherent force.

We are still waiting, but you never know...😀

Quality input from you as always. Keep it up. 

9 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Quality input from you as always. Keep it up. 

I would have said he was trolling with his brain cell quip Greavsy but then again we can only hope to aspire to his intellect. If only we could have a life lesson from such a superior being.

Arrogant and egotistical as i have said before but hey if he gets off on it the world is his oyster.

Edited by TIL 1010

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

I would have said he was trolling with his brain cell quip Greavsy but then again we can only hope to aspire to his intellect. If only we could have a life lesson from such a superior being.

Did you have to message each other to come up with this stormer sarcasm? Or did you manage this one all on your own?

• Haha 1

Just now, hogesar said:

Did you have to message each other to come up with this stormer sarcasm? Or did you manage this one all on your own?

No believe it or not i managed it on my own but so quick was you to bang away a reply i had only just edited my post.

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Arrogant and egotistical as i have said before but hey if he gets off on it the world is his oyster.

Remember Tilly im "a pretty bang average troll by today's standards" so not much to aspire too. 

Oh and a lurker has arrived! 

Edited by Greavsy

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

No believe it or not i managed it on my own but so quick was you to bang away a reply i had only just edited my post.

I'm not arrogant enough to hit that italics button every time I post though. I could start...then maybe you could private message me before you come up with your next winning comeback.

Sorry you had to clearly revert back to Greavsy on private messaging and edit your post with an additional comment and I missed it, gutted! Sometimes the world just isn't fair is it?

Anyway, this really isn't fair on the forum so I'll end things here. Its crazy how even when I'm not posting on here for weeks any argumentative thread full of rubbish involves Greavsy...

Just now, hogesar said:

I'm not arrogant enough to hit that italics button every time I post though. I could start...then maybe you could private message me before you come up with your next winning comeback.

Sorry you had to clearly revert back to Greavsy on private messaging and edit your post with an additional comment and I missed it, gutted! Sometimes the world just isn't fair is it?

Anyway, this really isn't fair on the forum so I'll end things here. Its crazy how even when I'm not posting on here for weeks any argumentative thread full of rubbish involves Greavsy...

So much wrong with that post but the last bit about you not posting on here for weeks was a right rib tickler.

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

I think you'll find this was an argumentative thread before I joined it. But don't let the facts get in the way of your arguments as per.  

1 minute ago, FenwayFrank said:

Brilliant detective skills

Easy there Baker boy! 

Just now, FenwayFrank said:

You’re the two kids at school that thought they were clever but nobody else liked

At least we went! 

3 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

You’re the two kids at school that thought they were clever but nobody else liked

Hilarious stuff yet again.

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Hilarious stuff yet again.

Hoggy has given it the stamp of approval though - so all is good. 

He can go back to lurker mode now! 

Cya Joe! Back to those buns! 

Edited by Greavsy
typo

8 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Its crazy how even when I'm not posting on here for  weeks. 

Hours at best Hoggy, just saying. 

That's the trouble when you're so good at something. You do it on  autopilot and don't realise! 

8 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Its crazy how even when I'm not posting on here for  weeks. 

Hours at best Hoggy, just saying. 

Far be it from me to agree with you Midlands but that as i said was a right rib tickler.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jim Smith said:

I think there is a bit of that and probably a bit of the fact his department has made a big c**k up (not their first in PR terms) that has made the club look a bit silly and costs us quite a bit of money. I suspect therefore if he was already getting a bit frustrated and wanted "more control" as has been alluded to then a mutually agreed departure was thrashed out.

The "control" element is interesting because the article it was in referred to all funds being diverted to the first team and "the training ground" rather than on possible ground improvements so that suggests that even before his departure the "control" rested with the Webbers. This summer thats not a bad thing as the team clearly needs to be the focus. Longer term it will be a concern if another executive is not brought in who is not a Webber as there needs to be checks and balances.

If he did want more power then it was certainly unfortunate timing that his department had made another c*ck up.

Kensell apparently believes, or professes to believe (since you have to be very sceptical of explanations given by anyone who is leaving a company under unusual circumstances, because they are likely to spin, and I think there has been a fair bit of that going on in this case) that he was let down by others. That could be those above him or those below.

If what I understand happened did happen then it was those below, although perhaps - I don't know - he was at fault in trusting their due diligence rather than doing his own due diligence on their due diligence.

Certainly to claim, as some posters have, that it was up to the directors to do the due diligence betrays either a lack of knowledge of how businesses work or a mania for blaming the owners for every mistake, or both. This mania reached its nadir when one poster suggested that Kensell resigned because he had argued against BK8 but had been overruled by Delia. Which is not what happened. It could hardly be further from what happened.

It is a shame he has gone, because overall he seemed to have done very well for the club, but as others have said those who are using this incident as yet another stick with which to beat the owners are barking up the wrong tree.

I agree with Jim's last sentence.