1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

No i didn't ignore it and so sorry to have a different take on it. That's the problem with you and the usual suspects ( i borrowed that from somewhere on this thread ) you would defend the club if they sold Krul for a quid and appointed Assad as the next CEO.

Now youre being more than a little daft. It's a stupid as me suggsting ZW should pack up her career and chain herself to  SWs Kitchen sink, wherever that may be. 

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Now youre being more than a little daft. It's a stupid as me suggsting ZW should pack up her career and chain herself to  SWs Kitchen sink, wherever that may be. 

She can both! As can he. 

Surely that's the point?! 

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Are you here for the full half hour? 

Hope not, I knew I was right after the first five seconds. I want a refund for the remaining 4 mins and 55 seconds. I refuse to be upsold to the Half hour package unless I can bring the missus.  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

No i didn't ignore it and so sorry to have a different take on it. That's the problem with you and the usual suspects ( i borrowed that from somewhere on this thread ) you would defend the club if they sold Krul for a quid and appointed Assad as the next CEO.

As one of your 'usual suspects' I've not praised or criticised, defended or attacked the club for Kensell leaving / being sacked.

But that's because I like to reserve judgement until I know as many facts as possible. Others like to just pile in based on hearsay and their own ego's running wild on an Internet forum. Apparently some even feel the need to type in a different font style!

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

As one of your 'usual suspects' I've not praised or criticised, defended or attacked the club for Kensell leaving / being sacked.

But that's because I like to reserve judgement until I know as many facts as possible. Others like to just pile in based on hearsay and their own ego's running wild on an Internet forum. Apparently some even feel the need to type in a different font style!

Always reserve judgement Hoggy? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

But that's because I like to reserve judgement until I know as many facts that suit my point of view as possible. Others like to just pile in based on hearsay and their own ego's running wild on an Internet forum. Apparently some even feel the need to type in a different font style!

Fixed that for you Hoggy!

Ive put in a different font style too - to make it stand out a little for the hard of intelligence. 

You're welcome! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

He will be if @Uncle Fred turns up.

Doesnt take me half an hour to mock and insult him and move on. Tbh he's losing his touch, no proper research leaves him looking too stupid , too often.

Just now, Greavsy said:

Fixed that for you Hoggy!

Ive put in a different font style too - to make it stand out a little for the hard of intelligence. 

You're welcome! 

Give me an example. For someone who's clearly of superior intellect (you managed to use italics you big clever boy) it shouldn't be hard for you to find an example where i've only identified facts that 'suit my point of view' and thus, I presume through assumption, ignored the others.

Good try though, but you're a pretty bang average troll by todays standards.

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Always reserve judgement Hoggy? 

Nah, I said like to 🙂

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

That's the problem with you and the usual suspects 

Couldnt you try to sound just a little more pompous? Just for me, oh,.....and the usual suspects. 👍😇😉

Just now, hogesar said:

Give me an example. For someone who's clearly of superior intellect (you managed to use italics you big clever boy) it shouldn't be hard for you to find an example where i've only identified facts that 'suit my point of view' and thus, I presume through assumption, ignored the others.

Good try though, but you're a pretty bang average troll by todays standards.

Achieving an average status for something im not attempting is good going in anyone's book.  

Just now, Greavsy said:

Achieving an average status for something im not attempting is good going in anyone's book.  

Clearly a natural then...

Just now, wcorkcanary said:

Couldnt you try to sound just a little more pompous? Just for me, oh,.....and the usual suspects. 👍😇😉

Are the usual suspects also the Elite, or is that a different group? 

Just now, hogesar said:

Clearly a natural then...

Praise indeed - if only your opinion mattered. 

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Four pages of bickering, not exactly the pink'un in top form is it.

Par for the course TVB

Just now, Greavsy said:

Praise indeed - if only your opinion mattered. 

If it helps, it's not only my opinion.

Just now, Greavsy said:

Par for the course TVB

Tends to be when you decide to quote me with nonsensical accusations when i've not even addressed you.

6 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Are the usual suspects also the Elite, or is that a different group? 

Wouldn't know, ask someone who can define groups  such as the 'usual suspects '.....they werent my words...they were Tillos, ask him. Also, that was a very sneaky way to try to lure me into the full half hour. Do you also sell double glazing?

Edited by wcorkcanary

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Tends to be when you decide to quote me with nonsensical accusations when i've not even addressed you.

In which case I sincerely apologise for responding to your private message, on a public forum! 

And I thought you knew how these forums worked! 

Edited by Greavsy

4 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Four pages of bickering, not exactly the pink'un in top form is it.

Come to help the war effort?  Four pages, and counting. No sign of a truce yet.

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Come to help the war effort?  Four pages, and counting. No sign of a truce yet.

I did just make an apology! not quite a truce! 

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I did just make an apology! not quite a truce! 

An apology with a side order of sarcasm. True.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

An apology with a side order of sarcasm. True.

Depends on how you read it. 

I apologised, and stated what I was apologising for. Simples. 

24 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Well when it comes to ego's i will bow to the master.

22 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

And of course you never come across on here as pompous now do you ? I would try reading back through your posts if i were you before you starting throwing that accusation around.

20 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Wouldn't know, ask someone who can define groups  such as the 'usual suspects '.....they werent my words...they were Tillos, ask him. Also, that was a very sneaky way to try to lure me into the full half hour. Do you also sell double glazing?

Wrong it was Mr Ego himself hogesar who used the term 'usual suspects ' on this thread.

4 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Wrong it was Mr Ego himself hogesar who used the term 'usual suspects ' on this thread.

Maybe people will pay more attention to me if I change my font toooooooooooo. Look at meeee!!!!