29 minutes ago, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

So should we enquiry about Grimes and Ayew now? Or wait for Brentford to score a few more?!

Ayew is on a stupidly high wage

23 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I was going to laugh at the idea of a Vesta curry but bl00dy hell, they’re still on sale. I thought they’d died out years ago. You’ll be telling me next you can still buy Angel Delight and Fray Bentos pies. 😉

Angel Delight was the favourite dessert at my Mum's Care Home. I used to sneak the odd spoonful and it was nostalgia heaven.

12 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Any Norwich fan wanting Brentford to win is a mug. If Swansea win its one relegation spot sorted next season already. Brentford could be a force with a couple of signings. Not to mention the Brentford players are play acting ****. And Thomas Frank is a grade A c**t.

Welcome back to the forum Keith.

We've needed some balance very badly and you finding so many negatives in those three sentences helps this cause no end. 

Look forward to some Premier League contributions from August. Don't be away so long in future.

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Any Norwich fan wanting Brentford to win is a mug. If Swansea win its one relegation spot sorted next season already. Brentford could be a force with a couple of signings. Not to mention the Brentford players are play acting ****. And Thomas Frank is a grade A c**t.

Brentford will go straight back down, and at least they're not a bunch of sheep shaggers who should be in the Welsh League 😏

41 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

I was going to laugh at the idea of a Vesta curry but bl00dy hell, they’re still on sale. I thought they’d died out years ago. You’ll be telling me next you can still buy Angel Delight and Fray Bentos pies. 😉

Got a fray bentos steak and kidney pie in the cupboard Nuffo. I eat one every few months.... always taste exactly like the last one.  Wouldn't want to live on them though. 

Just now, Crabbycanary3 said:

Jeez, never a red card

Huh? Red card all day long and twice on Sunday. 

Disgusting challenge from Fulton there. Easily red

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Huh? Red card all day long and twice on Sunday. 

Never in a month of those Sundays you mention.

He caught him, yes, but no malice,, and totally accidental. Sometimes, it's just one of those things.

I'm edging towards Brentford winning this .............

I think you could be right...

• Haha 1

He caught him, yes, but no malice,, and totally accidental. Sometimes, it's just one of those things.

Nope, you're just wrong there. 

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

What?

2 footed, from behind, off the ground.

Look at the angle from the camera up the other end. He just caught the heel, accidentally, and that caused the incident to look very ugly

Definite red, in mitigation it was his momentum that made it look worse, but can’t really be any complaints - Swansea have been a red card waiting to happen in this game 

Malice doesn't come into it. It's not relevant. It's two footed, dangerous and out of control. It's red. Malice would imply you've gone out to hurt someone. 99% of footballers don't want to hurt their opponents, so by your theory, there should never be fouls or cards?

1 minute ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

? You think there was malice?

100% look at the other comments you're the only one saying otherwise. Regardless malice doesn't matter anyway, he's out of control. 

Foulten doesn't argue about it, that's your answer right there. 

Edited by Ken Hairy

Just now, JB said:

Malice doesn't come into it. It's not relevant. It's two footed, dangerous and out of control. It's red. Malice would imply you've gone out to hurt someone. 99% of footballers don't want to hurt their opponents, so by your theory, there should never be fouls or cards?

It wasn't two footed, it was because he caught the heel, that made the incident look horrible

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

It wasn't two footed, it was because he caught the heel, that made the incident look horrible

Both of his feet/legs were leading into the challenge. That's two footed. Happy to be shown otherwise if you've an image or gif that could demonstrate as such?

Edited by JB

4 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Quite right. I think VAR would have cancelled that. 

Don't think it's made much difference. Swansea look ordinary and why anyone wants us to sign Grimes is beyond me. He's not a Premier League footballer

• Thanks 1