Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

More Israeli war crimes

9 minutes ago, BigFish said:

This was the, probably fabricated, excuse the people of Norwich used to butcher the resident Jewish population and steal their property. Know your history your history before posting anti-semitic tropes.

When are you expecting human nature to change?

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

When are you expecting human nature to change?

Never unless we make a stand. That you tolerate anti-semitic posts says more about you than human nature. I reported @Renskay post and it was quickly deleted.

56 minutes ago, ricardo said:

No words of condemnation from the Mayor of London as yet 🤔

12 minutes ago, Jools said:

And I bet you hope there aren't any. Just to stir up the hate pot.

3 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Never unless we make a stand. That you tolerate anti-semitic posts says more about you than human nature. I reported @Renskay post and it was quickly deleted.

Good for you, Its nice to have a positive view of human nature but you have to ignore an awful lot of reality to achieve that. For some problems I think you just have to accept they are not resolveable mostly there is a fait acompli that has to be lived with. If I were a Palestinian I would have a completely different view as to what was right than if I were an Israeli. They've been at it since 1947 so I don't see any solution coming on any conceivable timescale.

2 minutes ago, ricardo said:

They've been at it since 1947 so I don't see any solution coming on any conceivable timescale.

It doesn't help that the Palestinians/Hamas have always rejected diplomatic solutions.

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Good for you, Its nice to have a positive view of human nature but you have to ignore an awful lot of reality to achieve that. For some problems I think you just have to accept they are not resolveable mostly there is a fait acompli that has to be lived with. If I were a Palestinian I would have a completely different view as to what was right than if I were an Israeli. They've been at it since 1947 so I don't see any solution coming on any conceivable timescale.

Indeed. The Ireland problem isn't over for us. Many neighbouring countries just cannot tolerate each other.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jools said:

It doesn't help that the Palestinians/Hamas have always rejected diplomatic solutions.

Don't talk rubbish. Both parties are represented by intransigent leaders.

Edited by keelansgrandad

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Don't talk rubbish. 

Do you think Hamas and the Palestinians would leave Israel alone if the latter gave up the West Bank and the Gaza Strip? 

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

Don't talk rubbish. 

Blimey mate, you're asking a lot of Jools.😀

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ricardo said:

There is always a solution if people want one. Sadly at the moment the attacks are political capitol for both sides.

The Good Friday agreement shows it can be done.

Edited by Van wink

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Indeed. The Ireland problem isn't over for us. Many neighbouring countries just cannot tolerate each other.

History casts a long shadow.

1 minute ago, Van wink said:

There is always a solution if people want one. Sadly at the moment the attacks are political capitol for both sides.

The Good Friday agreement shows it can be done.

A temporary pause only I'm afraid.

Much like the Versailles Treaty

Edited by ricardo

4 minutes ago, Jools said:

Israel’s refusal to achieve a diplomatic solution with the (secular) PLO is what lead to the rise of Hamas... Time to for some people to read a little bit more history perhaps ....

28 minutes ago, Jools said:

Why do you have to lie all the time ?

The Mayor of London Sadiq Khan said the police had his "full backing" for their zero-tolerance approach.

"Reports of hateful, intimidating and racist language used on marches and social media this weekend are deeply concerning," said the mayor.

"Behaviour that incites anti-Jewish or anti-Muslim hatred has no place in our city."

10 minutes ago, Jools said:

Do you think Hamas and the Palestinians would leave Israel alone if the latter gave up the West Bank and the Gaza Strip? 

You mean, move off land which isn't theirs in the first place.

1 minute ago, Well b back said:

The Mayor of London Sadiq Khan said the police had his "full backing" for their zero-tolerance approach.

That'll upset his voters 😉

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

You mean, move off land which isn't theirs in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Jools said:

That doesn’t answer the question, why did you lie ?

Just now, Jools said:

It would be nice if they actually tried it for once. Raze all their settlements down, just like they did when handing the Sinai Peninsula back to Egypt and move those who were there back to Israel itself. And don't control the airspace / sea ports like they still do in Gaza.

I reckon if the Zionists properly backtracked out of there, Hamas would lose power over time.

5 minutes ago, Jools said:

The Palestinians coexist with Israelis in many parts. Just like anyone else, they want to live in peace and scratch a life of some sorts. Most Israelis want peace and also life well.

The fanatics on both sides are intransigent. Hamas want the dismantling of Israel as a state and Israel will not negotiate under that duress.

But the Israeli thirst for more land and expansionism is upsetting those losing that land. And Hamas is quite happy to welcome the disillusioned into the fold. And the world has told Israel its illegal, just like them having nuclear weapons, but they know the rest of the world will do nothing.

So with peace in the area, Hamas and the Likud would have no support. There would be no land grabs, no rockets.

5 minutes ago, Jools said:

He said much more to condemn it. You just don't want to know it about the re-elected Muslim Mayor of London.

11 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

The Palestinians coexist with Israelis in many parts. Just like anyone else, they want to live in peace and scratch a life of some sorts. Most Israelis want peace and also life well.

The fanatics on both sides are intransigent. Hamas want the dismantling of Israel as a state and Israel will not negotiate under that duress.

But the Israeli thirst for more land and expansionism is upsetting those losing that land. And Hamas is quite happy to welcome the disillusioned into the fold. And the world has told Israel its illegal, just like them having nuclear weapons, but they know the rest of the world will do nothing.

So with peace in the area, Hamas and the Likud would have no support. There would be no land grabs, no rockets.

Sounds easy to sort out. I wonder why nobody thought of that before.

12 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

He said much more to condemn it. You just don't want to know it about the re-elected Muslim Mayor of London.

Politicians can't win really can they. Whatever the do they are wrong from one side or another.

17 minutes ago, Well b back said:

That doesn’t answer the question, why did you lie ?

Because I hadn't witnessed big nose saying anything on the media doesn't make me a liar.