Sign in to follow this  
Feedthewolf

*****Official five-star HMS Píss The League thread*****

2 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Said all along I couldnt jump aboad whilst we still had watford to play....if we'd have avoided defeat , I'd be there ...

Not negative...just facts....can't you distinguish between the 2?

**stop press** ..as per my above post

Barnsley have won tonight and Reading only drew ....Barnsley 6 pts ahead with 3 left.

Hopefully theyll be out of reach after this weekend and the playoffs will have been decided before we have to play the pair of them....that would swing the fixtures back in our favour.

There....is that 'positive' enough for you?

Okay, reading your previous post again I can see the point about the relative positions of the teams we'll be playing, resting players and so forth.

I see no reason to believe that we won't beat QPR, and Barnsley will more than likely beat an exhausted and demoralised Rotherham. That'll mean the playoff places will be decided, and I highly doubt Swansea and Brentford will put out their reserves when they need to be building consistent form and momentum for the playoffs.

We need five points for the title, and I'd be hugely surprised if we didn't get them. I fully expect us to get nine.

On 17/04/2021 at 22:16, Danke bitte said:

@Feedthewolf What happens to the Championship Victory Parade in the city centre when we’re all onboard the HMS PTL at sea?! I vote @BobLoz3 to stay behind naked to the waist in yella n green waving Norwich flags to keep the party spirit going since he’s been too quiet this year! 😏

😂😂 I'm good with it. Always like to keep the party moving. Not so sure about the naked bit. @Feedthewolf is more likely to get his kit off. 

Anyway... I think I know who this is just by the final emoji... 😂

Yes been very quiet on this board this season. I've also been very happy with how the football has been going. Let's hope we can all see each other at a pub and then at the game next season!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BobLoz3 said:

😂😂 I'm good with it. Always like to keep the party moving. Not so sure about the naked bit. @Feedthewolf is more likely to get his kit off. 

Yes been very quiet on this board this season. I've also been very happy with how the football has been going. Let's hope we can all see each other at a pub and then at the game next season!

I think I've worked it out too... 😏😏

• Like 1

On 21/04/2021 at 18:50, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Yes....millwall, who they'll beat to be promoted....then two teams who'll will have 2 eyes on the playoffs and will probably rest players.

We've got an inform QPR and 2 teams who as it stands are still fighting for a playoff place.

...that could obviously change if Reading are out of the playoffs and Barnsley have already secured a place by the time we play them both

Or, we face QPR who have absolutely nothing to play for while Watford play 2 teams who will be doing their best to win so that they can finish in 3rd and then meet the 6th place team in the play off semis?

8 hours ago, BobLoz3 said:

@BobLoz3 It’s Morgan mate! Be good to go to a game next season when the dust has settled, catch up properly! 

On 22/04/2021 at 21:55, Danke bitte said:

@BobLoz3 It’s Morgan mate! Be good to go to a game next season when the dust has settled, catch up properly! 

Ahhh hello my dude! Yes let's hope so. Would be good to see ya 

• Thanks 1

On 22/04/2021 at 20:02, Mr Angry said:

Or, we face QPR who have absolutely nothing to play for while Watford play 2 teams who will be doing their best to win so that they can finish in 3rd and then meet the 6th place team in the play off semis?

I think if offered both Brentford and Swansea would gladly take each other , so out of form the pair are..

On 22/04/2021 at 12:59, BobLoz3 said:

Half naked to the waist. 🤣The only question  remaining being which leg will be yellow & which green

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Win today we will

CC98A498-88D4-4BBC-B4C9-803A84DF6BDA.jpeg

Can't see Watford failing to beat Millwall, but you just never know in this strange old division.

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So with the Bournmouth result would I be right in thinking watford need a win? How does this work now? I can't keep track anymore

If Watford win they're up, a draw or defeat it carries on. 

It was never in doubt.

Mildly annoying that we'll finish on 99 points, but there you go.

We're going to need to stop at a port soon to stock up on supplies, maybe we can pick @GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary up now? 🙂

4 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

It was never in doubt.

Mildly annoying that we'll finish on 99 points, but there you go.

We're going to need to stop at a port soon to stock up on supplies, maybe we can pick @GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary up now? 🙂

Last call for Reading v Swansea tomorrow......Swansea looking over their shoulders now!

Anything less than a win for Reading and the playoffs are settled....and our last games are very different occasions...

3 minutes ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Last call for Reading v Swansea tomorrow......Swansea looking over their shoulders now!

Anything less than a win for Reading and the playoffs are settled....and our last games are very different occasions...

JUST GET ON THE BLOODY BOAT

4 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

JUST GET ON THE BLOODY BOAT

Leave all those who arent committed behind wolfie, plenty of chances to join.

Who's at the capts table tonight?

Edited by Greavsy
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Leave all those who arent committed behind wolfie, plenty of chances to join.

Who's at the capts table tonight?

There is no captain's table tonight. We're all sitting at massive long tables like in medieval times. It'll be like a Tudor banquet, but with more vegetarian and gluten-free options.

Rumour has it that Daniel's bringing a cheesecake the size of the centre circle, too.

• Haha 1

I'll be polite, and leave the veggie and gluten free items to those who wish / require them. 

Cheesecake sounds good too, but will there be artic roll 🍥 again? 

Free bar? It's like club Tropicana! 

51 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I'll be polite, and leave the veggie and gluten free items to those who wish / require them. 

Cheesecake sounds good too, but will there be artic roll 🍥 again? 

Free bar? It's like club Tropicana! 

Can confirm, Arctic roll the size of a rolled-up strip of Carra turf.

Of course the bar is free, but please drink responsibly.

God, isn't it just wonderful to be a Norwich City fan right now?

🥂 Cheers Wolfie, I'll get them in! 

9 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Can confirm, Arctic roll the size of a rolled-up strip of Carra turf.

Of course the bar is free, but please drink responsibly.

God, isn't it just wonderful to be a Norwich City fan right now?

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Reading 2-2 Swansea

@Feedthewolf    permission to come aboard??

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Reading 2-2 Swansea

@Feedthewolf    permission to come aboard??

You took your time! Come on, then.

25 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

You took your time! Come on, then.

@GJL Mid-Norfolk CanaryWelcome aboard shipmate! 

Its lovely on here, all in our new commemorative shirts! Hard to tell whose who, but we are literally  all in the same boat. 

EIEIEIO!  

On 02/04/2021 at 17:12, Feedthewolf said:

We're 15 points clear of third place. FIFTEEN.

There are only seven games to go (nine for Swansea and Brentford). We're not going to limp over the line, we're going to f*cking smash it. Omobamidele will start all seven of those games if he stays fit, and I'm totally chilled about that. Four days until Huddersfield at home, and we'll have Max, Dimi and Skippy back.

If we'd have been utterly toothless today and somehow scraped a point, I wouldn't be concerned. Just look at this manager, this team, this squad... relax.

ALL ABOARD!

e5704b85-bc8a-4504-a039-7375554f1185.jpg.7c4dd29dfe703e44a6814cbc3b955eb2.jpg

READ THIS AGAIN

Sadly I still can't access the site via mobile, and I'm off into town to go and throw my knickers at Alex Tettey.

CITY TILL I DIE!