pete

The injuries are just beginning

I assume this thread is having a go at the club ?. If I am correct in that assumption this is very misleading if indeed you are making out in anyway this was because of something done by the club. It was caused by a heavy challenge by a PNE player. 
If I am correct in the assumption I have made, please could you explain in your own words exactly how this was the fault of the club ?. Maybe we should tell all players not to dribble with the ball or not to challenge any of the opposing players.

• Like 4

^ this

Unless  OP is bemoaning (or anticipating) a repeat of the team’s chronic bad luck, rather than the club‘s actions.

Fate’s a joke. Lady Luck out 

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Meanwhile 20 hours ago

Pot, kettle and all that!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, South Sider said:

For someone who moans about forum police a lot, this is brilliant.

And there you are again being a t*t.. old habits die hard eh? 🙂

• Like 2

Might I suggest that, more or less, NCFC has no more injuries than other clubs.

The main problem last season was they they seemed to cencentrate mainly in one position, and we know where that was. I never thought that I would see Alex Tettey play at central defender in a Premier League fixture.

Some teams have "lucky" seasons. as we might have done two years ago, some teams have unlucky ones. It evens out.

We just have to hope that lessons have been learned from last season's disaster. 

19 hours ago, Well b back said:

I assume this thread is having a go at the club ?. If I am correct in that assumption this is very misleading if indeed you are making out in anyway this was because of something done by the club. It was caused by a heavy challenge by a PNE player. 
If I am correct in the assumption I have made, please could you explain in your own words exactly how this was the fault of the club ?. Maybe we should tell all players not to dribble with the ball or not to challenge any of the opposing players.

When you hit the nail on the head, asking someone to articulate and justify the point usually results in either an insult or the trail goes dead.    Lots of good contributors on here but far too many who can’t really think for themselves, talk utter rubbish and have no actual clue!

Edited by ged in the onion bag

15 minutes ago, ged in the onion bag said:

When you hit the nail on the head, asking someone to articulate and justify the point usually results in either an insult or the trail goes dead.    Lots of good contributors on here but far too many who can’t really think for themselves, talk utter rubbish and have no actual clue!

This is Jimbo  we're talking about here Gedo, usually has some gripe just about every other day.  No real substance to them just an air of ...." we're doomed I tell ya , doomed". Glad I'm not him.

2 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

This is Jimbo  we're talking about here Gedo, usually has some gripe just about every other day.  No real substance to them just an air of ...." we're doomed I tell ya , doomed". Glad I'm not him.

‘Mícheart‘, as the west corkers would say.

This is peteo we’re talking about here wcorkcanaryo.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

My mistakeo, hard to tell one miserablist  from another. Apologies to both, or neither, whichever makes them happy, or not.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

You've just shot right up in my estimations GA47!

Iontach beagainín Gaeilge a léamh ar an suíomh seo! Maith an fear! 👍

On 25/09/2020 at 17:18, paddycanary said:

You've just shot right up in my estimations GA47!

Iontach beagainín Gaeilge a léamh ar an suíomh seo! Maith an fear! 👍

Tá cinnte! Is mise GÁ47, conas tá tu agus cad is ainm duit? Tá me i mo chonaí in Sasanaeg (or something..  less Welsh).

So that’s the sum total of 20 years of Teach Yourself Paddy being on a shelf in the house. Why hasn’t it worked, by gad? Should ask for my dosh  back. Even had to google-translate mícheart & no mistake!

Edited by GenerationA47
dosh
  • Like 1

On 24/09/2020 at 12:45, pete said:

Byram set to be on the sidelines for nearly 12 months for what was a hamstring injury.  

Eh? Where on earth are you getting this from.

The announcement the other day said he was out until 2021, but 2021 is only 3 and a bit months away. 

I believe Byram was injured in January/February 2020 that will make Byram being missing for almost a calendar year out i.e.nearly 12 months.  

Think before you post numskull.

8 minutes ago, pete said:

I believe Byram was injured in January/February 2020 that will make Byram being missing for almost a calendar year out i.e.nearly 12 months.  

Talking of numskulls ‘ Numpty ‘ can’t you bring yourself to answer my question as you have all the facts or are you talking a load of b*******s, or are you just on a wind up. I will be interested to know how we keep our players from being injured by bad challenges. 

23 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

Tá cinnte! Is mise GÁ47, conas tá tu agus cad is ainm duit? Tá me i mo chonaí in Sasanaeg (or something..  less Welsh).

So that’s the sum total of 20 years of Teach Yourself Paddy being on a shelf in the house. Why hasn’t it worked, by gad? Should ask for my back. Even had to google-translate mícheart & no mistake!

paddycanary is ainm dom a chara, táimse thar barr ar fad & tá cónaí orm i gContae Loch Garman in oirdheisceart na hÉireann!

Sasana for England is linked to Sacsana from Saxony. Blow the dust of that aul "leabhar" up on the shelf if you're still keen me aul segosha! Duolingo don Ghaeilge is very popular in these modern times too, and free! Made me day yesterday you did! Go raibh míle maith agat agus lean ort leis an teanga beo! "Ar an liathróid, City!"

23 hours ago, Well b back said:

Talking of numskulls ‘ Numpty ‘ can’t you bring yourself to answer my question as you have all the facts or are you talking a load of b*******s, or are you just on a wind up. I will be interested to know how we keep our players from being injured by bad 

On 25/09/2020 at 21:58, pete said:

Where are you Numpty Pete ???, I just need an answer to my question so I can understand your reasons behind this thread.

5 hours ago, paddycanary said:

paddycanary is ainm dom a chara, táimse thar barr ar fad & tá cónaí orm i gContae Loch Garman in oirdheisceart na hÉireann!

Sasana for England is linked to Sacsana from Saxony. Blow the dust of that aul "leabhar" up on the shelf if you're still keen me aul segosha! Duolingo don Ghaeilge is very popular in these modern times too, and free! Made me day yesterday you did! Go raibh míle maith agat agus lean ort leis an teanga beo! "Ar an liathróid, City!"

You clearly speak the language. Have you thought of joining the Ray Funds Weekly Thread and help raise money for the underprivledged(not me though clearly I need help)