A Load of Squit

New Tory Leader

All Conservative voters should be forced to watch every interview with Liz Truss as she hawks her book.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Herman said:

All Conservative voters should be forced to watch every interview with Liz Truss as she hawks her book.

I'm listening to her on 5Live at the moment. My God. 

Edit A friend has just said that Truss sounds just like Delia on the radio. There is a resemblance but Delia is obviously the better politician 

Edited by dylanisabaddog
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I'm listening to her on 5Live at the moment. My God. 

Edit A friend has just said that Truss sounds just like Delia on the radio. There is a resemblance but Delia is obviously the better politician 

Saw some of her interview with Mason. The woman needs to be admitted somewhere, mind I think with the following she has she may totally destroy the party I once supported.

Stating it should have been the governor of the BOE sacked, not her as it was his fault. Bring in Farage ! lol, I guess she meant as leader ? I would be prepared to take to the streets if that happened. A secure world under Trump lol. She even said the problems she caused, happened all over the world.

Smoking ? As an ex smoker I really think everybody gets that one Liz, clearly you don’t.

Edited by Well b back
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She’s a complete fruit loop and makes Hugo a-Go-Go of Batfink fame look sane.

IMG_9666.jpeg

The lettuce beats Truss in the self awareness stakes too. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

Saw some of her interview with Mason. The woman needs to be admitted somewhere, mind I think with the following she has she may totally destroy the party I once supported.

Stating it should have been the governor of the BOE sacked, not her as it was his fault. Bring in Farage ! lol, I guess she meant as leader ? I would be prepared to take to the streets if that happened. A secure world under Trump lol. She even said the problems she caused, happened all over the world.

Smoking ? As an ex smoker I really think everybody gets that one Liz, clearly you don’t.

I found it difficult to believe that the woman I was listening to was once Prime Minister. The interviewer deserves credit for not laughing. 

The smoking thing is shocking. Is there a smoker out there who doesn't wish they'd never started? Actually there was a lady on the radio today who said she'd happily buy cigarettes for her children if they wanted them! I would like to have asked her if she'd buy them heroin. 

Truss likened cigarettes to alcohol and ignored the point that millions of people like a drink at the weekend and do so in moderation. I know full well that nicotine just isn't like that. 

It would appear she's unlikely to lose her seat although I think an ex Conservative local chairman is standing against her. 

Posted (edited)

Liz Truss is fighting for your childrens right to smoke a cigarette! If the kids don't smoke the price of yer fags will rise.

She knows....Kids will need the tobaco for their hash 😉

Bring back fry ups at school! Lollipops at the dentist and of course smacking the **** out of them.

Vote Tory

Edited by KiwiScot

The advance for Liz Truss's book? £1500 is all they were willing to give.

Posted (edited)

Who was it in the Labour Party who persuaded Liz Truss to write a book and say she hasn't ruled out coming back as Leader? Probably the greatest political masterstroke this century. 

Screenshot_20240417_114357_Facebook.jpg.9bd774d5cfb39ff9114c7203bd961167.jpg

Edited by dylanisabaddog
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

PM Questions...

Has anyone else noticed the dìckhead on the front benches, about three or four down across the aisle from where the PM sits, who without fail, rises every time that the PM has to answer his questions.

Every. Single. Time. You'll be looking out for him now 😁 

*5 along from the aisle.

Edited by Wings of a Sparrow

I was wondering when the first cuckoo of spring would sound out. I shouldn't be surprised it was Liz Truss.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

I was wondering when the first cuckoo of spring would sound out. I shouldn't be surprised it was Liz Truss.

Lovely line from Starmer at PMQ's. 

Have you read your predecessor's book? I have the only unsigned copy... 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

I came on here to post this. I should have known the Pink Un left-wing wokerati wouldn’t let me down.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

PM Questions...

Has anyone else noticed the dìckhead on the front benches, about three or four down across the aisle from where the PM sits, who without fail, rises every time that the PM has to answer his questions.

Every. Single. Time. You'll be looking out for him now 😁 

*5 along from the aisle.

This nobber is the one I think you mean but I haven't a clue who he is.

image.png.dee61cfbbe871ccc8c14eab5b607e919.png

Posted (edited)

Google lens doesn't know who he is. 

Definitely not Richard Bacon as whoever it is is at work. 

Edited by dylanisabaddog
  • Haha 3

On 17/04/2024 at 16:16, Nuff Said said:

I came on here to post this. I should have known the Pink Un left-wing wokerati wouldn’t let me down.

• Haha 3

Mendes.

I bet the Tory party are wishing they'd left him with 'bad' people now!

Why on earth isn't this a police matter for kidnap blackmail or whatever anyway!

3 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Mendes.

I bet the Tory party are wishing they'd left him with 'bad' people now!

Why on earth isn't this a police matter for kidnap blackmail or whatever anyway!

Because no Tory MP has objected to the police and asked them to investigate maybe ?

Now in the local elections, up here in Birmingham is the place to watch, not because of the councillors, but the Mayor. Most will of heard of Andy Street, a Conservative that wins by a country mile every time. There seems to be a strong possibility that he could lose !. Now if this happens, believe me, the Tories will be decimated in a general election.

10 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Now in the local elections, up here in Birmingham is the place to watch, not because of the councillors, but the Mayor. Most will of heard of Andy Street, a Conservative that wins by a country mile every time. There seems to be a strong possibility that he could lose !. Now if this happens, believe me, the Tories will be decimated in a general election.

It has been pointed out that he barely mentions the Conservative Party in his pamphlets etc. A toxic brand now. 

6 hours ago, Herman said:

It has been pointed out that he barely mentions the Conservative Party in his pamphlets etc. A toxic brand now. 

We had a council by-election this time last year. The Tory candidates rebranded themselves 'Local Conservatives'. All 3 seats went to local Lib Dems. 

• Like 1

Sunak's new "sick note" policy.

Announce daft new policy adding another pointless layer of bureaucracy.

Give a fat government contract to his mate to sort it.

His mate makes a mess of it through incompetence, corruption and/or an unwillingness to admit it was a stupid idea in the first place.

His mate walks away with a lot of cash while the taxpayer pays to sort it out.

An inquiry is set up to find out what went wrong.