Sign in to follow this  
Jools

New GB News Channel

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

This is hilarious, I think they're trying to commit TV suicide. The comments that follow are 😠.

Reports are coming out that all 5 of their viewers watching this live have indeed committed suicide as a futile gesture to warn GB News that it's meant to be on the side of bigots not against them.

4 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

UNTRUE 

Indeed! 5 viewers was an exaggeration, make that 3 (the other 2 suicides were individuals who were told they would be forced to watch a full hour of GB News)

8 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

That's because I'm not Jools, but you are Billy & City1st 

Does it matter who is who?

Why don't you ever respond to the actual substance of your posts and people's responses to them or, since we are on a football forum, play the ball and not the man 😃

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

I'm SwindonCanary throughout the web, (Google it. )   where as Horse fly has changed his name constantly I know it's him because he's the only one who reply's to my post with down putting names all the time.

Matthew Goodwin on the UK's rebound from Covid - Spear's magazine (spearswms.com)

OK, I'll repeat my question just in case you didn't get it the first time - does it matter who is who to anyone?

Surely the important thing is the content of the posts?

Arguing over people's identity is just a very overused tactic (on this board) of avoiding discussion about what posters are actually saying.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

That's because I'm not Jools, but you are Billy & City1st 

No. That is just you lying, as you have done since the beginning.

Claiming to have made thousands in one day, day trading (stock market). The girlfriend from the internet. The lie about you attending a Remembrance service (you were actually posting on here), lies about raising money for a local war memorial......

I posted as City1st, then regularly changed the name as a pss take of Van Wink and his posting under various names, with frequent examples of said action.

I was posting as Ben, when the re-jigging of the forum came in a few years back and so a 'was it Bill or was it Ben' question was settled when I opted for Bill. Once again you are lying by claiming I stopped posting at the same time as Horsefly started.  The respective dates are April 2021 and September 2020.

I can swear on my late wife's grave that I am not Horsefly, have no idea who he is or have had any communication with him.

And I suspect that it is the same gross stupidity that obliges you to post such ignorant pro brexit sht, that has you thinking we are the same. We are not.

What causes you to post such obvious lies about your own life, I can only guess at. A life long feeling of inadequacy and inferiority would explain much. Something that would explain the obvious hate, bigotry and racism you display on here as a matter of course. A condition that was so well shown in the scripts of Alf Garnett, by Johnny Speight.

Kindlier folk than myself might pity you, given the heavy burden stupidity weighs on your shoulders. I don't. It is ignorant fckwits like yourself who have wrought so much harm to this country, with your flat refusal to engage in even the slightest bit of reasoned debate. Seen in your dogged disregard for the welfare of tens of millions of others, in order to pursue your racist views.

History has shown where that can end. And the odious defaced photo of a WW1 Commonwealth War grave that you posted on here in July 2017, with a neo na.zi logo suggests (confirms) that for some, what happened then (WW2), is not a horror to be learned from, but hope that some day it can be repeated.

To close, I would ask others to wonder whether the skin colour of Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho and Bukayo Saka was commented upon by Swindon after the penalties. And in what form did these comments take. You may never know - but I don't think you would be too far out.

Otherwise, slán a fhágáil

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Kindlier folk than myself might pity you, given the heavy burden stupidity weighs on your shoulders. I don't. It is ignorant fckwits like yourself who have wrought so much harm to this country, with your flat refusal to engage in even the slightest bit of reasoned debate. Seen in your dogged disregard for the welfare of tens of millions of others, in order to pursue your racist views.

You should read Bill's post properly @SwindonCanary - I often disagree with Bill but in the snippet of his post that I've highlighted he is 100% right as he is in a number of the other points he makes in his long post.

You've spent years posting really unpleasant nonsense from some very unsavoury RWNJ sites - you can't reasonably expect to be treated as if you were really a nice guy with some slightly odd ideas - you and people like you have done really serious damage to this country and that damage is currently increasing  with no solution in sight, so unless you actually start engaging in sensible discussions I think you should expect some pretty heavy handed pushbacks for your corrosive tripe.

Edited by Creative Midfielder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

May I remind you, you are on the GBNEWS tread  !
 Billy liar 

Horse Flea

Just 3 examples on this one page of quotes from Jools.

10 hours ago, Creative Midfielder said:

You should read Bill's post properly @SwindonCanary - I often disagree with Bill but in the snippet of his post that I've highlighted he is 100% right as he is in a number of the other points he makes in his long post.

You've spent years posting really unpleasant nonsense from some very unsavoury RWNJ sites - you can't reasonably expect to be treated as if you were really a nice guy with some slightly odd ideas - you and people like you have done really serious damage to this country and that damage is currently increasing  with no solution in sight, so unless you actually start engaging in sensible discussions I think you should expect some pretty heavy handed pushbacks for your corrosive tripe.

Spot on CM!

"GB News has seen its viewing figures decline even further since its launch, with the channel’s ratings continuing to trail behind the BBC and Sky, and according to viewing figures, GB News has seen a significant decline in its viewing figures over the past couple of weeks."  Thursday 15 Jul 2021 4:16 pm

The thought is that it will settle at a much lower level than at present, but the numbers and the very low grade of that audience means it will struggle to survive financially.

Its best hope is that like the brexit campaign it can find some way of channelling in Russian money to fund it.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

🤣

You couldn't make it up. The self-proclaimed bastion against "cancel culture" cancels its own presenter's right to freedom of expression. What a bunch of snowflakes. 

12 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Hilarious! Especially when you consider probably half of those watching are lefties taking the pis*s at the catalogue of daily car crashes that would put to shame an average banger race.

Edited by horsefly

2 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Hilarious! Especially when you consider probably half of those watching are lefties taking the pis*s at the catalogue of daily car crashes that would put to shame an average banger race

I suspect there are those who tune in, as with Lord Haw Haw in WW2.

The consensus then was that although listeners knew it was mostly lies, especially when claims of places being flattened were heard by residents of those places, there was a macabre fascination in hearing just how absurd the claims would be.

It provides a fascination as did freak shows way back - with its Crossroads level of studio fittings - and a pathological need to blame all the counties woes on 'woke'..... whatever that is.

4 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

QUIET !   HORSEFLY  &  BILL 

Jools used the same exclamation mark one space apart, I just checked, and whenever he wrote in capitals he also used an exclamation mark.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/tv/gb-news-issues-fierce-response-to-presenter-taking-the-knee-as-viewing-numbers-plummet-to-zero-for-some-shows/ar-AAMdAY9?ocid=msedgntp

Surely Andrew Neil will be dashing back from France to push those viewing figures into 3 digits. How joyous to see the laughable fiasco at this unwanted and unjustifiable excrescence of a channel. Perhaps they need to give it a channel number next to Babe Station, that way they might capture a few more wan*k*ers than normal through momentary and understandable dexterity shortfalls.

Edited by horsefly
  • Haha 1

0 viewers then... reminds me of that chap who went off and set up his own forum after getting booted off here... Rhymes with PorridgeTalk 🤔

• Haha 1

Here's the new plan.

Announce a re-launch.

Go full RWNJ.

Get warned by Ofcom.

Go even more RWNJ.

Get fined by Ofcom.

Refuse to pay the fine.

Get shut down by Ofcom.

Claim they are victims of 'cancel culture'.

Well, one thing is certain for all us lefties...that infamous poster Jools fella can't half pick winners.😅

• Haha 3