Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Is this an official Delia Out campaign that you're starting here?

Sign up below, folks! Follow the leader!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Is this an official Delia Out campaign that you're starting here?

Sign up below, folks! Follow the leader!

Delia always backs the losing team...

Corbyn, Brexit, Premier League Football ... 😂

Edited by yellow_belly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Delia always backs the losing team...

Corbyn, Brexit, Premier League Football ... 😂

.....and Ed Balls and his political fall from grace.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mello Yello said:

.....and Ed Balls and his political fall from grace.......

Total balls up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Time for a change

And replace with who?

I’ve asked the likes of you question dodgers I don’t know how many times recently this question and not one of you muppets has been able to respond. 

👍
 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As in those who make no comment on the subject every time it’s mentioned. Secretly I think there may be a few on here who would love it if she left but feel guilty saying so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I’d sign it and so would a silent minority on here. 

That's two.

These things are always slow to get started, keep recruiting and the results will come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Feedthewolf said:

That's two.

These things are always slow to get started, keep recruiting and the results will come.

You may be surprised one day. Are you a fan of this regime and hope it goes to the next generation? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Delia was completely ineffective against Watford today. I thought she was off the pace and missed some guilt edged changes. No wonder people want her out ...

Oh hold on I'm getting confused. Sorry. Delia is the one that has saved our club, and put her last 20 years+ of blood, sweat and lots pf tears into getting to where we are. We have a lot to be grateful for. Just look at that lot down the road!

OTBC

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to suggest a new and innovative alternative to the evil stowmarket 2.

how about attracting some serious investment from a stinking rich Chinese owner, it is something I am sure we can all get behind

delia out, stinking rich Chinese owner in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

You may be surprised one day. Are you a fan of this regime and hope it goes to the next generation? 

It's a lot more nuanced than a simple yes or no.

I posted a massive tl;dr post yesterday where I shared my feelings in great detail (it's on Page 3 of the 'Just Looked at Norwich City Facebook' thread, if you're interested).

I'm genuinely not taking the p*ss here; I'd like all those people who want to try to force change at the club to actually get together and do something positive about it. It doesn't have to be all pitchforks and burning effigies; I think a lot of people have a lot of reasonable concerns, and it'd do them some good to actually engage in a positive way rather than just moaning about it on here.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

I would like to suggest a new and innovative alternative to the evil stowmarket 2.

how about attracting some serious investment from a stinking rich Chinese owner, it is something I am sure we can all get behind

delia out, stinking rich Chinese owner in 

Honestly Waveney, don't you ever get bored of the sound of your own voice? 😂😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Alex Moss said:

And replace with who?

I’ve asked the likes of you question dodgers I don’t know how many times recently this question and not one of you muppets has been able to respond. 

👍
 

 

Alex

I doubt anyone can list the names of potential suitors to buy NCFC, as such a thing doesn’t exist!

 I think what us ‘muppets’ are looking for is the current owners to admit they can’t take the club forward and thus, start the process to engage intermediaries, to attract suitors!

In our previous exchanges you struck me as an intelligent poster, so surely you understand that this is a slow process but nonetheless, a process that to date, hasn’t been entertained by the current owners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Time for a change

Are you making an offer? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

It's a lot more nuanced than a simple yes or no.

I posted a massive tl;dr post yesterday where I shared my feelings in great detail (it's on Page 3 of the 'Just Looked at Norwich City Facebook' thread, if you're interested).

I'm genuinely not taking the p*ss here; I'd like all those people who want to try to force change at the club to actually get together and do something positive about it. It doesn't have to be all pitchforks and burning effigies; I think a lot of people have a lot of reasonable concerns, and it'd do them some good to actually engage in a positive way rather than just moaning about it on here.

A very balanced retort there but would you be gutted if new owners were announced in the foreseeable future? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cliff the Canary said:

Alex

I doubt anyone can list the names of potential suitors to buy NCFC, as such a thing doesn’t exist!

 I think what us ‘muppets’ are looking for is the current owners to admit they can’t take the club forward and thus, start the process to engage intermediaries, to attract suitors!

In our previous exchanges you struck me as an intelligent poster, so surely you understand that this is a slow process but nonetheless, a process that to date, hasn’t been entertained by the current owners.

They certainly didn't do themselves any favours with that Henry Winter interview a few years back, but the last I heard they had said they had passed the reins for discussing any potential external investment to the executive triumvirate of Webber, Ward and Kensell.

I can understand people who look at the things they've said in the past and assume they wouldn't even listen to any offers, but we simply don't know what they have or haven't said to the executive committee.

I would like to think that they are smart enough to know that if they just pass the club on to Tom with no fanfare and no further investment, he will be in a very tough position with none of the goodwill that they themselves have enjoyed.

I think both extremes of this argument need to come into the middle ground a little bit, as we all have the best interests of the club at heart - and none more so than our majority shareholders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Michael Wynless Jones said:

I'm in 👍😁

Hooray! Which current poster are you, then? Or do we have to guess?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

A very balanced retort there but would you be gutted if new owners were announced in the foreseeable future? 

I can't answer 'yes' or 'no' to that question, because those new owners could be anybody.

I think I'd probably be pleased on balance, because I would trust D&M to only sell their shareholding to someone with the club's best interests at heart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Feedthewolf said:

Hooray! Which current poster are you, then? Or do we have to guess?

Even Michael can see the light. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Michael Wynless Jones said:

Nope, long term listener, 1st time caller....

My árse! 😄

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...